FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Smart gadgets

Smart gadgets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hav02 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Who else here has smart gadgets in their home? I've got lights and heating. Looking to get more smart lighting though, and security cams.

Smart Fridge and plant pots are going too far though

Although, somewhat feels as if SkyNet from terminator will soon become reality

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I don’t get smart washing machines really you’ve still got to be there to put the washing and powder in . Now a real smart washing machine would wash dry and iron it .

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I don’t get smart washing machines really you’ve still got to be there to put the washing and powder in . Now a real smart washing machine would wash dry and iron it . "

And put it away!!!!

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yup my house has one or two gadgets

Installing a Loxone smarthome setup in the first few weeks of 2018 which will take a while as it’s a whole home rewire that’s involved but does dusk to dawn lighting control along with smart switches and even some nice switches that aren’t even physical switches... just lights and motion

Nest heating, Ring doorbell & cameras plus installing more little gadgets here n there

By time I’m done I’ll have spent more on gadgets and smart technologies than what the house is actually worth

John

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yup my house has one or two gadgets

Installing a Loxone smarthome setup in the first few weeks of 2018 which will take a while as it’s a whole home rewire that’s involved but does dusk to dawn lighting control along with smart switches and even some nice switches that aren’t even physical switches... just lights and motion

Nest heating, Ring doorbell & cameras plus installing more little gadgets here n there

By time I’m done I’ll have spent more on gadgets and smart technologies than what the house is actually worth

John "

Nooooooooo

Upgrades to the camper surely

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Yup my house has one or two gadgets

John

Nooooooooo

Upgrades to the camper surely "

Haha ohhh the plans ive got for the camper are awesome but need to do some engine mods etc first before I do the gadgets/tech on it

John

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you want to see the smart house concept taken to the next level check out Jonathan Oxer. His site www.superhouse.tv or his youtube channel. The whole house is driven off custom built Arduinos and Raspberry Pi type gear.

» Add a new message to this topic