FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Bored

Bored

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Regina Phalange OP   Woman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I often receive messages from men telling me they are bored.

I don't remember the last time I felt bored, think I was a teenager. There's always something needing done...be it kids, study, work or house related.

Do adults really get bored or is it just a substitute for being unable to think of something to say?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ink-KameraMan  over a year ago

Livingston

I get bored. I am divorced, live on my own and kids are all grown up. Sometimes bored is a substitute for lazy as like you say there is generally something that can be done but can you be bothered?

I always have photographs I can edit or the housework/laundry but when your own your own it tends to get done when it needs to be.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I get bored. I am divorced, live on my own and kids are all grown up. Sometimes bored is a substitute for lazy as like you say there is generally something that can be done but can you be bothered?

I always have photographs I can edit or the housework/laundry but when your own your own it tends to get done when it needs to be."

This sounds familiar, except I have one of my grown ups stay with me at the moment. He does his own laundry, though.

Lanarkshire

I wish my kids would do the laundry!

By *ink-KameraMan  over a year ago

Livingston

"

This sounds familiar, except I have one of my grown ups stay with me at the moment. He does his own laundry, though."

"Doing the laundry by hand" is something very familiar to all the singletons on here I bet.

If they did, you'd have something less to do, and complain you were bored!

I can honestly say hand on heart I am never ever bored. In fact my problem is time management. There are never enough hours in the day...Simple as that

Lanarkshire

"If they did, you'd have something less to do, and complain you were bored! "

Pfffttt I wish!!!

"I often receive messages from men telling me they are bored.

I don't remember the last time I felt bored, think I was a teenager. There's always something needing done...be it kids, study, work or house related.

Do adults really get bored or is it just a substitute for being unable to think of something to say?"

Couldn't agree more with you missus, I'm NEVER bored either and get those messages from guys too but I just think it's man talk for "I'm horny"

Same with... hi, how are you... etc etc

Lanarkshire

"

Couldn't agree more with you missus, I'm NEVER bored either and get those messages from guys too but I just think it's man talk for "I'm horny"

Same with... hi, how are you... etc etc "

Funny you should say that, the 'im bored,' is often followed with the words 'and horny!'

I'm just horny, and don't give a shit how you feel!

If your kids did do the laundry for you they would have no time for anything else given the amount of squirting you do. They would be coming home to soaked sheets every day!

By *edLionScotMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I can honestly say hand on heart I am never ever bored. In fact my problem is time management. There are never enough hours in the day...Simple as that"

This

I need to retire, so that I can do all the things I'd like to do.

» Add a new message to this topic