FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Gangbangers

Gangbangers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so.... after chatting with a few folk, or more to the point disappointed females, I'm wondering if it's worth setting up a group of reliable/verified gangbangers. The kind of reliable guys that will show up when they say they will.

I am amazed that the feedback is that 60 to 100 guys are contacted and you are lucky if 2 eventually turn up. I think its always going to be a case of no shows on the night, but surely we can improve this.

There are several ways to do this, and i'm open to suggestion.

1) We can have a meeting place for females to visit and us guys are already there waiting, like a social meet with a female drop-in to get gang banged and go. If enough guys are there, she could pick the ones she wants.

2)Simply create an account with a friends list of guys that are always going to turn up when they say they are. The banged can verify the blokes that turned up in her feedback.

The status page can be used to tally the meets the guys have had verified by the females. this creates a list of names that the ladys can contact for her pleasure. probably easier to tally the meets on your own page.

3)The anonymous gangbang. Not sure how to facilitate the anonymity of both sides, and yet have reliable guys turn up. maybe something like.... If a female contacts the profile then the profile puts the meet up on the board that its happening, and tells the verified members where and when its happening, then it should pan out. the female won't know who's turning up, and the members wont know who she is either. Hopefully they get to know each other on the night

Any other thoughts?

It would be great if it panned out, but like all good ideas it may be destined to fail...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Who is all the dissapointed women?

maybe it should be all the disappointed men too, the ones that don't get the invites, but should!

By *mberbCouple  over a year ago

Lothians

Charge for it thats the only way they show up! They are not interested if it a free event for some reason! yet people slag off Prostitution same thing is it not allowing to be pimped out to strangers lol. Nothing weirder than folk lol. We have rented apartments hotels etc and always been let down.

Go to a club I hear you say! What club lol Not our thing

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"maybe it should be all the disappointed men too, the ones that don't get the invites, but should!

"

why should they get an invite you cant control human nature any attempt to do so makes you look stupid

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds good. And yes the numbers from your feedback are about spot on from the ones I've helped try and organise.

"

why should they get an invite you cant control human nature any attempt to do so makes you look stupid"

I was thonking more for the quiet guys that would be a dead cert to show up against the guys full of bravado that shit their pants on the night.

A fee for joining the group sounds like the way to go, but would guys pay? It should make them show face if they paid to join....

Hmmm....?

What to do with the proceeds, charity, rent a venue, somerhing else?

"

why should they get an invite you cant control human nature any attempt to do so makes you look stupid

I was thonking more for the quiet guys that would be a dead cert to show up against the guys full of bravado that shit their pants on the night.

A fee for joining the group sounds like the way to go, but would guys pay? It should make them show face if they paid to join....

Hmmm....?

What to do with the proceeds, charity, rent a venue, somerhing else?"

I'm not trying to be wide, but the idea of a gangbang for charity made me lol!

In my head I see a sticky and exhausted woman handing over a giant cheque to Bernardo's

Orlando Anderson likes this

What if the woman showing up doesn't fancy any of the men .or the men don't fancy the woman .

"What if the woman showing up doesn't fancy any of the men .or the men don't fancy the woman ."

if the guys register, the women can chat direct with the guys she likes and sort them selves out, just saves trawling through 60 to 100 definite no show guys.

thats the way i see it, with some organised some guys will be here, show up if your up for it, or what ever the masses come up with.

it just a way of finding the reliable guys when your looking to be gangbanged. Ive seen quite a few moaning posts on profiles regarding the no-shows, and one guy turning up out of 60 plus invites....

seems crazy

"

I'm not trying to be wide, but the idea of a gangbang for charity made me lol!

In my head I see a sticky and exhausted woman handing over a giant cheque to Bernardo's "

me too, glad someone got it, i was thinking one sticky lady leaning over the cheque and 4 blokes behind her

"Charge for it thats the only way they show up! They are not interested if it a free event for some reason! yet people slag off Prostitution same thing is it not allowing to be pimped out to strangers lol. Nothing weirder than folk lol. We have rented apartments hotels etc and always been let down.

Go to a club I hear you say! What club lol Not our thing "

yet total aggree i have attended a couple and guys are asked to chip in for hotel room i dont belive the couple should pay any of the room actualy

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Charge for it thats the only way they show up! They are not interested if it a free event for some reason! yet people slag off Prostitution same thing is it not allowing to be pimped out to strangers lol. Nothing weirder than folk lol. We have rented apartments hotels etc and always been let down.

Go to a club I hear you say! What club lol Not our thing yet total aggree i have attended a couple and guys are asked to chip in for hotel room i dont belive the couple should pay any of the room actualy "

Why if its to fullfill the womans fantasy then surly the onus would be on her to make sure she has somewhere to host the guys attending? ..or at the very least maybe suggest spliting the costs since everyone is getting enjoyment from the experience.

How many makes it a gang bang? Me and 2 of my friends used to meet with couples mostly i was in the army at the time tho

"How many makes it a gang bang? Me and 2 of my friends used to meet with couples mostly i was in the army at the time tho "

personally I'd say four or more, but too many could be a shagfest or does that need more than one taker.... i was going to say female, but you never know

[Removed by poster at 27/07/17 10:51:32]

i set up ap rofile so message that profile if you have someone you want to verify or if you can have someone verify you.

profile link

[url]https://www.fabswingers.com/profile/dundee_gangbangers[/url]

Go to a club I hear you say! What club lol Not our thing "

So ..You charge for it ?

Lets get this right ..you use Fabswingers to fund your gangbangs for your own personal gain.?

Go to a club I hear you say! What club lol Not our thing

So ..You charge for it ?

Lets get this right ..you use Fabswingers to fund your gangbangs for your own personal gain.?

"

'charity'

*snork*

Gangbang? Would love to

» Add a new message to this topic