FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Glasgow Fab Tour 2017

Glasgow Fab Tour 2017

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgowcoupleg1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Would this work?

Week 1 a Bar is chosen as the venue, no invites or tickets, just turn up. Every dug and his uncle welcome, it is a pub after all.

Code word when chatting, 'This place is Fab'

Week 2 Simply change the pub!

All totally unofficial, just people power.

Ideally, Saturday afternoons, and if anybody wants to carry on the evening so be it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Would this work?

Week 1 a Bar is chosen as the venue, no invites or tickets, just turn up. Every dug and his uncle welcome, it is a pub after all.

Ideally, Saturday afternoons, and if anybody wants to carry on the evening so be it."

Think it would feel a bit intimidating for single fems to walk into a bar alone and start chatting to random strangers in the hope of trying to find some swingers ...thats just my opinion tho

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would this work?

Ideally, Saturday afternoons, and if anybody wants to carry on the evening so be it."

I like the idea of that... Especially for our first social meet, would keep the nerves down a bit.

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Would this work?

For me, and that's my personal opinion... Sounds fun written down but in reality not so!

As a single fem, I can't see myself going into a pub and start treasure hunting for swingers, plus not knowing how many people turned up!!

Having attended and organised a few socials before I have learned a few things.

People get nervous about who is going to attend (swingers) , who can be there in the pub (public/staff) as they don't want to be recognised. People don't turn up on time or at all , etc... on that basis I can't see it working.

But saying that, it is a cover story. We're just in a pub if you meet someone you know.. But what happens when 15 people start saying 'this place is fab' when you're sitting chatting to your vanilla friends?? It would just crack me up!! I would not be able to keep a straight face

But you never know if it works or not before trying, go for it and good luck OP

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We would like that xx

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Its an idea that unfortunatly wouldnt work (been done before) there are folk will tell the pub or other things to shame attendees.

» Add a new message to this topic