FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Disability

Disability

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Gonna start off by saying I understand we are all here for our own reasons and we all have our own tastes.

After chatting to someone new quite a bit, I felt comfortable enough to let her know that I'm a wheelchair user. We had been getting on great but as soon as I mention it, I get blocked.

Knock backs I can handle, but I'd rather people were a bit more honest.

Peace & love

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think that say more about them than anything. Very rude but ignorance can do funny things to people.

Maybe if you were upfront about the wheelchair at the beginning then you would have found out how compatible you were sooner?

Xx

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Why not mention it in your profile?

Saves any disappointment further on, for both parties

Both are very valid points, thanks for the input. Unfortunately there seems to be a lot of people out there that lack any understanding.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Both are very valid points, thanks for the input. Unfortunately there seems to be a lot of people out there that lack any understanding. "

There are in all walks of life I'm afraid.

But then you'll also find the hidden gems if you keep smiling and keep looking

OP being blocked for that is out of order and it sounds like the person you were speaking to is a bit of an idiot.

I would definitely put your situation on your profile.

It definitely says more about her than it does you. People block for all kinds of reasons, its the anonymity of the internet that lets people act in such a disrespectful way, think yourself lucky you didn't meet such an asshole and keep your chin up x

Thanks for all the positivity, it's much appreciated. Doesn't usually bother me but it seems a lot more frequent the last wee while.

By *ew guy69Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

I wudnt let it get to you bud what to do is put it on profile so that next time they no

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Not like me to see things diffrently but why view it any diffrently to anything else. You said something she no longer found a connection she decided to block and move on. Its the disability word thats making it seem worse than the day to day happenings of fab

Ignorance and fear of what they don't understand. Obviously it makes no difference wether or not the person is in a wheelchair we are all human. It doesn't define the individual but some people can't get their heads round it and are very uncomfortable. Disappointing to say the least and very ignorant.

"Ignorance and fear of what they don't understand. Obviously it makes no difference wether or not the person is in a wheelchair we are all human. It doesn't define the individual but some people can't get their heads round it and are very uncomfortable. Disappointing to say the least and very ignorant. "

I think you've hit the nail on the head there, it's not the knock back that offends me it's the ignorance!! Whatever happened to manners?!

She's an arsehole

Yeah just think of it as her loss. Id mention it in the profile though, be upfront from the start and saves on time wasters. If I saw a pretty girl and her profile said shes a wheelchair user I wouldnt be put off introducing myself

By *yan19Man  over a year ago

NLC

Don't worry about it man it happens we all have up disabilities it depends how much you let it affect you it's everyone else's loss if it's weird to meet chin up man plenty of people will be interested

That's disgusting behaviour.

If I was you I would put on profile.

I know of at least one other person on here that in wheelchair and has in profile stating why in it (back condition) and that can still fuck hard in bed regardless

Good luck x

Could have been blocked for a number of reasons, or maybe the person decided just to block all males?

You've just assumed she blocked you because you mentioned your circumstances. Fact is you don't know that for sure.

» Add a new message to this topic