FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fake verify

Fake verify

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wallow all given OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I got bocked because I refused to verify a couple but refused to confirm male and female on phone as only male could speak but someone give it to them male acting as couple let's site down was I right or wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I got bocked because I refused to verify a couple but refused to confirm male and female on phone as only male could speak but someone give it to them male acting as couple let's site down was I right or wrong"
you cant leave a phone veri anymore anyway .

Just report to admin

By *earded villainMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

you really need to ask ??

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

This is why this site does very little for me nowadays, too easy for fake profiles and it's over populated with the wrong types of folk. Needle in haystack springs to mind and tbh isn't worth the effort any longer for me personally

Sad but true

John

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's why my husband dosnt join in anymore

Said it's too much hassle to find decent cpls

Glasgow

"That's why my husband dosnt join in anymore

Said it's too much hassle to find decent cpls

"

so true

Too many profiles messaging with the one liners of remember us, can you verify us again.... clearly fake pics hoping someone thinks they are someone else then verify them happens way too often

John

Nope just the endless

Chat and then trying to sort a meet up then oh fancy dinner and drinks?

Ehe...no...we have mates for that?

Just visit clubs and socials. Everyone there is genuine. No keyboard warriors to deal with that way.

It's a shame that people end up feeling like this about the site. There are some genuine nice folk on here too. I know the fakes are a pest though.

Mind you I have only been on a month so there's time yet!

I haven't had any fakers contact me asking to be verified.

Is this quite a common thing?

Surely it's easy enough just to block and forget them if this happens.

"I haven't had any fakers contact me asking to be verified.

Surely it's easy enough just to block and forget them if this happens."

I haven't so much had that as profiles that look fake asking straight off for face pics which makes me wary

I haven't so much had that as profiles that look fake asking straight off for face pics which makes me wary"

Unless I've chatted a wee bit with them first I don't show a face pic even if they seem genuine.

If other people are happy doing that then that's cool but I like to hold off till I'm comfortable.

So I definitely wouldn't send anything to a fake looking profile.

I haven't so much had that as profiles that look fake asking straight off for face pics which makes me wary

Unless I've chatted a wee bit with them first I don't show a face pic even if they seem genuine.

If other people are happy doing that then that's cool but I like to hold off till I'm comfortable.

So I definitely wouldn't send anything to a fake looking profile."

Yeah I'm same. If I have been chatting a bit and looks like we might meet then will share face pics but not after being asked in first message, especially from profile with virtually nothing on it

Yeah I'm same. If I have been chatting a bit and looks like we might meet then will share face pics but not after being asked in first message, especially from profile with virtually nothing on it "

This site needs to implement a zero tolerance & make every profile get photo verified from the start when they create a new profile. No picture no profile. Seems simple.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Yeah I'm same. If I have been chatting a bit and looks like we might meet then will share face pics but not after being asked in first message, especially from profile with virtually nothing on it

This site needs to implement a zero tolerance & make every profile get photo verified from the start when they create a new profile. No picture no profile. Seems simple."

amazes me the blind faith some have in pic verification I will never do it complete waste of time

Me either kola

Iv been on and off this site for 10pyrs and iv never pic verified myself

I only go by a green tick and gut instinct

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Me either kola

Iv been on and off this site for 10pyrs and iv never pic verified myself

I only go by a green tick and gut instinct "

exactly but why is it so many new folk think a pic veri means anything I honestly think the site should do the same as they did with phone veris and get rid of it

Apparently someone has made a fake profile with my pics i am feking fuming

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

I dont even go by a green tick unless I can read the veri.... it could be a hidden veri from another ringer profile.

nor is a cam veri an indication of likelihood to meet, in fact if i see a profile with loads of veri's and all from cam it makes me think they're just a fantasist and even less likely to meet tbh..

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"I dont even go by a green tick unless I can read the veri.... it could be a hidden veri from another ringer profile.

nor is a cam veri an indication of likelihood to meet, in fact if i see a profile with loads of veri's and all from cam it makes me think they're just a fantasist and even less likely to meet tbh.."

Same

I also state on my profile I need to see some sort of verifiction also..

Some say im a tad paranoid but ..

Do I care?

This site needs to implement a zero tolerance & make every profile get photo verified from the start when they create a new profile. No picture no profile. Seems simple."

no offence intended but "What a lot of crock"

I've never been photo verified, nor been contacted by fakes and I find it quite easy to find fakes of which I have reported.

I design websites and photo edit and if I want to make a picture up of someone holding a placard saying "fabswingers" then that is easy to do and make it look realistic. So if people are wanting fake profiles make up in what you say "photo verified profile" only then it is so easy. It is easy to do so mnay would be able to do this. What fab would find with (photo verified profiles only) is, it will lose lot of genuine people and the fakes will still get on.

if you are going to verify someone then only do it if you have met them or seen them on cam. If you do any other way then you should risk being booted out of fab

This site needs to implement a zero tolerance & make every profile get photo verified from the start when they create a new profile. No picture no profile. Seems simple.

I've never been photo verified, nor been contacted by fakes and I find it quite easy to find fakes of which I have reported.

I design websites and photo edit and if I want to make a picture up of someone holding a placard saying "fabswingers" then that is easy to do and make it look realistic. So if people are wanting fake profiles make up in what you say "photo verified profile" only then it is so easy. It is easy to do so mnay would be able to do this. What fab would find with (photo verified profiles only) is, it will lose lot of genuine people and the fakes will still get on.

if you are going to verify someone then only do it if you have met them or seen them on cam. If you do any other way then you should risk being booted out of fab "

No offence taken. My point is if the basics are put in place then it means someone has to go to a bit of effort to create a fake profile. Not everyone like you are IT experts.

Also as you,ve stated you can create a placard with a picture stating fabswingers so by your own argument so can others. You can create a few female fake profiles & verify yourself.

I agree that meeting people is the best & safest way to know someone is genuine but its the picture collectors with ulterior motives thats the biggest problem on here

if you are going to verify someone then only do it if you have met them or seen them on cam. If you do any other way then you should risk being booted out of fab

No offence taken. My point is if the basics are put in place then it means someone has to go to a bit of effort to create a fake profile. Not everyone like you are IT experts.

Also as you,ve stated you can create a placard with a picture stating fabswingers so by your own argument so can others. You can create a few female fake profiles & verify yourself.

I agree that meeting people is the best & safest way to know someone is genuine but its the picture collectors with ulterior motives thats the biggest problem on here"

Kl, glad you weren't offended, didn't intend so.

I have to admit but sorry but it is easy to do and you do not need to be an expert. believe me, fakes take their time to make sure they can get their fake profile on sites.

If your sending a pic, people should always add their id name on the picture.

You can do it with nearly every computer with the paint tool.

but to be honest, when you receive a pic from people on here am still not sure so I really want convinced, say after chat from another system, kik, whatsapp etc... if you get a pic of them then you can tell but we all know with phones, anyone can send an instant picture so makes it harder to hide.

But in the end if we all stick to meeting in person and cam verifications then there is no problem.

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

"Apparently someone has made a fake profile with my pics i am feking fuming"

I had someone steal my pics before. Was more pissed off that they got more fabs than my pics did, lol

Jim

By *itsmcgee4Couple  over a year ago

Central

Verifications mean nowt unless you have several, and they in turn have several. No sooner had we signed up here than 3 men and a couple offered us a fake verification. Best use your own judgement, I think it's generally pretty easy to spot the fakes actually.

"I got bocked because I refused to verify a couple but refused to confirm male and female on phone as only male could speak but someone give it to them male acting as couple let's site down was I right or wrong"

I think you need to work on your vocabulary skills as I can barely understand your point, and I actually have a problem believing that you are real going by the one pic I can see

I've been on-off this site for 5 years and all my female pals on here has a fake male profile so they can monitor and check certain people via hot list etc.

"Apparently someone has made a fake profile with my pics i am feking fuming

I had someone steal my pics before. Was more pissed off that they got more fabs than my pics did, lol

Jim "

Lol I had this happen to me and she made it to page one in the hot pics

I'm Brian and so is my wife....

Will someone verify...

I only verify after meeting in the flesh and expect nothing but the same in return

st andrews

Yes that's the second time you've said

To be totally blunt it really doesn't matter to me how many fakes are on here. I only meet in clubs and if they are fake I really doubt they would agree to meet me. If they did and didn't turn up then I still have a gun night.

I have had a few message saying they know me and can I veri them when they don't know me. I just end up making them look like the idiots they are.

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"I'm Brian and so is my wife....

Will someone verify... "

Yes

He wanks amongst the highest in wome

Glasgow

Yeah we mostly don't reply to people unless we know they'll be at a club we are going to, cutting down on the time wasters and pic collectors. Too many fake profiles around and all with disclaimers about stealing pics etc, just screams stupidity if you ask me. If someone is going to goto the effort of making a fake account then a few lines about not having permission isn't much use in stopping them is it?

Had it done before personally, report and move on, let admin do their job and if you find out who it is then just give them a slap... or just feel sorry for them.

John

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"I've been on-off this site for 5 years and all my female pals on here has a fake male profile so they can monitor and check certain people via hot list etc. "

Glasgow

"I've been on-off this site for 5 years and all my female pals on here has a fake male profile so they can monitor and check certain people via hot list etc.

"

I barely have time to keep on top of this profile never mind a second. Why would you want to monitor people?

K x

"I've been on-off this site for 5 years and all my female pals on here has a fake male profile so they can monitor and check certain people via hot list etc.

I barely have time to keep on top of this profile never mind a second. Why would you want to monitor people?

K x"

Don't ask me....

Not my post

Glasgow

K x

Don't ask me....

Not my post "

K x

K x"

Exactly. Why? It tends to suggest to me "monitoring" people who are blocked. Can't think of any good reason for that kind of shenanigans. Let it go ffs people. There are enough fake profiles gumming up the works.

"I

Exactly. Why? It tends to suggest to me "monitoring" people who are blocked. Can't think of any good reason for that kind of shenanigans. Let it go ffs people. There are enough fake profiles gumming up the works. "

I would be asking why a female would want t masquerade as a male...

"I

Exactly. Why? It tends to suggest to me "monitoring" people who are blocked. Can't think of any good reason for that kind of shenanigans. Let it go ffs people. There are enough fake profiles gumming up the works.

I would be asking why a female would want t masquerade as a male... "

Crikey... overlooked that bit. It gets worser and worser!

Glasgow

"I

Crikey... overlooked that bit. It gets worser and worser! "

People with to much time on their hands

K x

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

"Apparently someone has made a fake profile with my pics i am feking fuming

Jim

Lol I had this happen to me and she made it to page one in the hot pics "

Bastards

st andrews

"I

Crikey... overlooked that bit. It gets worser and worser!

People with to much time on their hands

K x"

Glad it's not just me who thinks that statement is weird

We don't verify unless we met them in person not even on can passes us and I believe it should only be in person as anyone on cam can be right arse on my single profile met bloke from couple that wouldn't take no for answer needed to let my dogs into room for him to back off and soon as he drank his coffee was told to leave then got bloked and reported he has several verify but no one had put he was pushy maybe his wife kept him in line

» Add a new message to this topic