FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Ever been caught fucking

Ever been caught fucking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ngelkDevil OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

We just was. So after fingerings and licking Angels wee pussy we moved on to down right dirty fucking on the couch, blinds wide open when after about 10mins and her Cumming 3 times I look to see a guy watching from across the street

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's not being caught that's either exhibitionism or an invasion of privacy. You can't "catch" me having sex in my own house, but I can catch you peeping into my window.

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"We just was. So after fingerings and licking Angels wee pussy we moved on to down right dirty fucking on the couch, blinds wide open when after about 10mins and her Cumming 3 times I look to see a guy watching from across the street "

Did you give him a wave?

K x

Lanarkshire

"We just was. So after fingerings and licking Angels wee pussy we moved on to down right dirty fucking on the couch, blinds wide open when after about 10mins and her Cumming 3 times I look to see a guy watching from across the street

Did you give him a wave?

K x"

No

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I was freezing standing out there too in my shorts..... could've invited me in for a bottle of miller

John

Got caught with the police... we were only going to have a quickie.

"We just was. So after fingerings and licking Angels wee pussy we moved on to down right dirty fucking on the couch, blinds wide open when after about 10mins and her Cumming 3 times I look to see a guy watching from across the street "

I was going to say I was just looking at your bushes and lawn

Has to be said in a Sid James carry on film way to work obviously

Lanarkshire

"I was freezing standing out there too in my shorts..... could've invited me in for a bottle of miller

John "

Could have had corona lol

Lanarkshire

"We just was. So after fingerings and licking Angels wee pussy we moved on to down right dirty fucking on the couch, blinds wide open when after about 10mins and her Cumming 3 times I look to see a guy watching from across the street

I was going to say I was just looking at your bushes and lawn

Has to be said in a Sid James carry on film way to work obviously"

Lol

Yes

Yes i was caught by my mum when i was younger mid cumming lets say she never seen me for a month after it

Got caught fucking my ex doggy style by her Dad, didn't go down too well!! ??

By *ouise and jamieCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

When I was young and single I was out with the boys, few bars then a club, I met a girl in one of the bars, after a few drinks we wanted to head up the road, but as we both still stayed at home I decided to ask a mate for his keys and headed to his flat as they went of to a club. We were busy having fun on couch and didn't hear the key in the door and in walked 3 of my mates and another 2 girls and got a lovely view of my big white arse The girl was mortified and couldn't get out of there quick enough. But as I walked her home we saw the funny side.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

yep, mother walked in the then fiancee getting a bj..

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

"When I was young and single I was out with the boys, few bars then a club, I met a girl in one of the bars, after a few drinks we wanted to head up the road, but as we both still stayed at home I decided to ask a mate for his keys and headed to his flat as they went of to a club. We were busy having fun on couch and didn't hear the key in the door and in walked 3 of my mates and another 2 girls and got a lovely view of my big white arse The girl was mortified and couldn't get out of there quick enough. But as I walked her home we saw the funny side.

"

So what happened with the 3 mates and 2 lasses?

By *ouise and jamieCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"When I was young and single I was out with the boys, few bars then a club, I met a girl in one of the bars, after a few drinks we wanted to head up the road, but as we both still stayed at home I decided to ask a mate for his keys and headed to his flat as they went of to a club. We were busy having fun on couch and didn't hear the key in the door and in walked 3 of my mates and another 2 girls and got a lovely view of my big white arse The girl was mortified and couldn't get out of there quick enough. But as I walked her home we saw the funny side.

So what happened with the 3 mates and 2 lasses?"

No idea, when I saw them the next day it wasn't the highlight of the night they wanted to laugh about

By *ickeyo85Man  over a year ago

ayrshire

Gym teacher caught me at it in the gym store cupboard. I was 15 n barely knew what I was doing, my cock was definetly in though lol

That was the very last time I was in that cupboard

"I was freezing standing out there too in my shorts..... could've invited me in for a bottle of miller

John

Could have had corona lol"

If Carlsberg done sex shows,eh?

Yeah ex giving it doggy when I was a teen and my mum walked in and he kept going dirty bastard

By *anky-pankyMan  over a year ago

Cumbernauld

Coitus interruptus...

When one of the kids come knocking on the bedroom door.

Never good...

You mean she came 3 times and you still manage to look out the window..

Legend ..

By *idKnightMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

In the car, getting a bj at the time a copper knocks on the slightly steamed up window...

Took him three times of knocking before I noticed he was there...

By *arkyc1233Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Oh my god, I'm feeling the cringe by proxy! Ouch!

Its a fantasy of mine to get caught! Never fulfilled though

I feel as though this story isn't going to go down too well here but I'm going to tell it anyway.

So a few years back I was out clubbing with some friends, and this woman latched herself onto me. She wasnt my type at all and I'll be honest I had zero attraction to her.

Come the end of the night and its time to book some cabs, and its that this point my mate lets me know, I can't stay st his house because his ex was coming over.

This girl that had taken a shine to me suggested I stay at hers, and not relishing the £60 cab journey back to mine I accepted.

So we're in the cab back to hers and it comes out she's a single mother, not a problem, I have no intention of seeing her again after tonight...

We get back to hers, and she explains I (we) have to sleep on the couch as her mother is asleep in her bed, with the young one in the cot in the same room. Little odd I thought but crack on.

So we're on the couch, stuff starts happening, and I hear a noise. She assures me it's nothing and to carry on.

A little while I look up at the ceiling and realise, it's slightly staggered, and half way across is what I can only describe as a balcony looking onto the living room. I ask the girl,slightly confused and weirded out, 'is that your bedroom?' 'Yes' she says 'but don't worry, its fine'

To which I've got the response from the balcony 'It fucking well isn't!'

Never before have I got dressed to quickly. Ordered a cab there and then and shelled out the £60 anyway.

By *ohnnyrepMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Was caught whilst gf giving me a bj in car didn't realise guy outside looking in Had his cock out wanking away and came on the car door

By *aelic funMan  over a year ago

France carlisle Dumfries

Deep inside a FB's ass, in the back seat of the car, and just as she starts to scream and come there's a knock on the window.

The local farmer politely, but with a smirk, apologised for his timing, but could we shift the car since he wa nted into his field .........

a field entry picked for its remoteness!

Moral, don't pick a farm track!!

By *litter and GrumpCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Yes heard a car pull up outside then my door lock could have stopped but hey was getting into it shall we say pmsl

5 mins later went down stairs to be greeted by my parents lol.

Moral of the story don't give your parents a key!

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Stirling

Most folks with kids know how quickly you have to move when the bedroom door opens just as you have found the energy for the first time in weeks to get it on...

Lanarkshire

You mean she came 3 times and you still manage to look out the window..

Legend ..

"

"Most folks with kids know how quickly you have to move when the bedroom door opens just as you have found the energy for the first time in weeks to get it on... "

We have a door lock lol

"Most folks with kids know how quickly you have to move when the bedroom door opens just as you have found the energy for the first time in weeks to get it on...

We have a door lock lol "

But didn't stop my daughter telling daddy off for slapping mummy well that's what she thought it was lol..........

Been caught in public

On a golf course and a bowling green when it was closed the green keeper turned up and got a good view lol

An old girlfriends mother, whilst we at it on the kitchen table the kitchen door opened and it bumped into my bare bum and she said rather surprised

"Oops!! Stick the kettle on when you're finished"

» Add a new message to this topic