Disappointed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *p4funduo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Have you ever been there? I have been? What do you say when u just think no? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urglasCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

If you are talking about a meet then yes. nothing ever guaranteed. We just said we werent feeling it and left.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Have you ever been there? I have been? What do you say when u just think no? Xx"
If your talking about a meet just be polite and say they aint for you and wish them well

By *itsmcgee4Couple  over a year ago

Central

Never been there yet luckily but if I was I'd just make my excuses and leave, then start hunting for the next one

Edinburgh

Yes i did guys not one þo dump folks mid meet but when it's not okay it's correct to say! Anyone else done this? Walked out?

Edinburgh

I actually feel really bad i did x

By *itsmcgee4Couple  over a year ago

Central

"I actually feel really bad i did x"

Hey don't feel bad, if it's not right it's not right and you are perfectly entitled to back out at any time x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Met a woman who looked nice in picture & person outside. She hadnt washed below. Disappointed? I was mortified & made my excuses. A day or so later she asked what was up so i told her. Never saw her again. Tf

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I made my excuses and left a party. Just wasn't feeling any connection. Rather than prolong the agony and tolerating everyone, I made an excuse and left.

I dissapointed myself at a meet…was chatting for a while went to the meet excited the lady was nice very sexy had a drink flirted got down & dirty came very quickly. Felt embarressed shesaid it was ok.

By *uzzyDuck75Man  over a year ago

Glasgow & Yorkshire

If it doesn't feel right for both then there's nothing wrong with calling it a day. Everyone has to enjoy the fun.

"I actually feel really bad i did x"

You can't feel bad about it. If it's not working it's not working

By *earded villainMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

sure most have had it at some stage to some degree . be it stood up or just no connection.

this whole thing is surely about having fun and enjoying the experience . if thats not happening then you are entitled to pull the plug at anytime

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Chalk it up to experience and move on.

I'd far rather someone changed their mind and left rather than just go through with it. You did the right thing.

"I dissapointed myself at a meet…was chatting for a while went to the meet excited the lady was nice very sexy had a drink flirted got down & dirty came very quickly. Felt embarressed shesaid it was ok."

very open and honest of you to post this. Think it's a common. Doesn't bother me as long as they are ready for round 2 and 3 xx

I've had 3 meets like this now. Where there was no connection in person and their pics were totally different to ones on here. I just said at the time that I didn't think they looked like their pics and would just be a social. However also had guys rocking up in joggys and manky nails that looked like they had been tattie picking so that was a swift exit and never spoke to them again. I am nothing special but Christ sake!!

I always turn up make a 100percent effort,i am who I am always try and look and smell nice

» Add a new message to this topic