FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > WHO HAS FUCKED ME IN LAYBY OR DO YOU RECOGNISE ME

WHO HAS FUCKED ME IN LAYBY OR DO YOU RECOGNISE ME

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I recently seen a few profiles with status of the following;

'Who has fucked me in a layby' and 'who recognises me from my picture'.

Love to know what you guys think of this, you think its normal or they have summit wrong with them lolllllllllll

I'm not shy or never bother what other people say or think but I just don't like anyone knowing my business on here and even knowing I'm on fab.

It's my preference and I understand the other people in the other profiles its their preference but in todays current climate why would you want people who know you in normal life to know you are on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *earded villainMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

i dont mind if its someone on here that i know in real life as well .

wouldnt stick it on facebook tho

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i dont mind if its someone on here that i know in real life as well .

wouldnt stick it on facebook tho "

Same altho i have a few very trusted fabbers on facebook dont rag eachother at cjs tho lol!

Peter admit it u recognize him lol

Same altho i have a few very trusted fabbers on facebook dont rag eachother at cjs tho lol!

Peter admit it u recognize him lol"

lol, if I recognise anyone on here, male or female, I'd just keep it to myself. I wouldn't contact them or acknowledge them. Don't like to create any difficulties or hassle so I like it to remain that way.

but hey that's me, am a wee bitty different that the average guy, good or bad. feck, I hope it's good

lol, if I recognise anyone on here, male or female, I'd just keep it to myself. I wouldn't contact them or acknowledge them. Don't like to create any difficulties or hassle so I like it to remain that way.

but hey that's me, am a wee bitty different that the average guy, good or bad. feck, I hope it's good

Ofcourse your a good boy too good for me :p

"

I saw that once but it was a profile of a girls face pics that hadn't been verified. I assumed it was a jealous bf or ex trying to catch her out.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"I saw that once but it was a profile of a girls face pics that hadn't been verified. I assumed it was a jealous bf or ex trying to catch her out. "

thought same ..seen it a few times over the years

wouldnt stick it on facebook tho "

Just don't get a fab status mixed up with a Facebook status x

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I saw that once but it was a profile of a girls face pics that hadn't been verified. I assumed it was a jealous bf or ex trying to catch her out. "

Lately there's been umpteen new profiles appearing everyday with the same face pics. I'm thinking this must be something similar

I actually thought it was you doing that status shuffle thing again

By *arkyc1233Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

There's a lady on here I 100% know and can tell who she is from her profile pic (but no public face pics). But am I fuck messaging her, there is literally no situation that won't be extremely awkward for her or the both of us if I say something!

An alledged female from dundee had a new profile earlier with the same status as what op has as his topic.

"There's a lady on here I 100% know and can tell who she is from her profile pic (but no public face pics). But am I fuck messaging her, there is literally no situation that won't be extremely awkward for her or the both of us if I say something! "

All the women trying to work out if they recognise your abs now lol

By *arkyc1233Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"There's a lady on here I 100% know and can tell who she is from her profile pic (but no public face pics). But am I fuck messaging her, there is literally no situation that won't be extremely awkward for her or the both of us if I say something!

All the women trying to work out if they recognise your abs now lol

"

Haha! Well if she can work out who I am from that, I wouldn't mind talking to her purely for some detective tips!

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

We had a classic the other night. It basically came down to one of two choices either they were a fake or they were really really thick.

We decided we didn't give a shit and stopped messaging them after we had a bit of a laugh.

but hey that's me, am a wee bitty different that the average guy, good or bad. feck, I hope it's good"

"Ofcourse your a good boy too good for me :p

"

lol Ok, get a feeling good means I'm boring.

I'm told that all the time

Ofcourse your a good boy too good for me :p

lol Ok, get a feeling good means I'm boring.

I'm told that all the time "

U know perfectly what i mean peter!

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I regularly see female profiles saying 'anyone recognise me from my pics?', 'anyone in xxx last night?' or 'anyone know someone called xxx?' All fakes and gone within a day

» Add a new message to this topic