FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Time wasting and time wasters

Time wasting and time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustme25 OP   Man  over a year ago

Paisley

I'm just asking this as an extra that could be added on fab like a list that could be kept

to allow the genuine members that want to meet have a little more faith in the site

I for one don't know why my meet hasn't turned up, mailed or phoned/text i feel kind of mistrusted at present and would like my faith restored x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I'm just asking this as an extra that could be added on fab like a list that could be kept

to allow the genuine members that want to meet have a little more faith in the site

I for one don't know why my meet hasn't turned up, mailed or phoned/text i feel kind of mistrusted at present and would like my faith restored x"

its alreasy here its the verification system.what exactly is genuine those

By *ustme25 OP   Man  over a year ago

Paisley

"I'm just asking this as an extra that could be added on fab like a list that could be kept

I for one don't know why my meet hasn't turned up, mailed or phoned/text i feel kind of mistrusted at present and would like my faith restored xits alreasy here its the verification system.what exactly is genuine those "

Yea fair enough but there could be a bit for naming and shaming as I hope there is a good reason for not getting in touch

As I have done all that she had asked and its courtesy at the end of the day

It's a meeting site not a bullshit let's fool someone site

coatbridge

The aite is many things to many people your perception of what this site is is very diffrent to mine. Naming and shaming cant work for this very reason.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I arranged to meet the op yesterday, stood outside the pub for an hour like an absolute lemon....

Tha above Is NOT true, but is an example of how easy name/shame can go wrong..

By *earded villainMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

name and shame would be abused something awful . every person with a gripe or non reply from a message would be at it .

chalk it up to experience and move on . shit happens

By *andCforfunCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

"I arranged to meet the op yesterday, stood outside the pub for an hour like an absolute lemon....

Tha above Is NOT true, but is an example of how easy name/shame can go wrong.. "

Hate it when people do that, I've waited a few times for people to turn up and they haven't, felt like a right idiot, but not everyone does childish things like that. Makes it great when yiu meet the genuine folk x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was on way to a meet on Saturday and then they changed their minds after I had travelled 59 miles to get there!! Then i find I am blocked

"I was on way to a meet on Saturday and then they changed their minds after I had travelled 59 miles to get there!! Then i find I am blocked "

That truly is a fkn crap way to be treated.....

"I was on way to a meet on Saturday and then they changed their minds after I had travelled 59 miles to get there!! Then i find I am blocked "

Wow i chat to ppm on cam ect certify their genuineness don't meet from messages alone

Not stood anyone up not cancelled and its never been done to me yet

I am living and learning on here ????

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Not been stood up.... Yet.....

But do get many women who suddenly change their mind or won't commit to a meet

By *arkyc1233Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I've been stood up with no notice and never contacted again by someone that had several legitimate verifications. It's not a perfect system but it's all we've got to go on :P

lets get the Tar And Feathers out or we could just accept that time wasters or as we like to call them cold feeters are on this site and they are always going to be here .

"lets get the Tar And Feathers out or we could just accept that time wasters or as we like to call them cold feeters are on this site and they are always going to be here . "

Yup totally agree it blows hot and cold in here

Shit happens

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Havent had any as yet but i suppose i will at some point

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Shit happens people are able to change their minds if they like. No one should ever feel pressurised into meeting someone if they aren't 100% comfortable with it. They were honest about it. Likely they blocked you out of embarrassment or feeling guilty or maybe concern you'd get nasty.

By *dmirationMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

It has to start with the site taking on board complaints and collecting IP addresses. time waster bully's and Abuse should be a Block from the site.

Even make it a Paying site that would get rid of a Lot... Genuine swingers would pay.... if we disappear of the site it because we spoke up and said what others are thinking

coatbridge

All the whining about timewasters is bu****it. At the end of the day you choose the prospective meet if they turn out to be muppets its your selection process that didnt them out. Take the blame and stop trying to force it eleswhere its that simple.

By *addy003Man  over a year ago

Irvine / Ayr

I get what everyone's saying. People have the right to change their mind/get cold feet. However the courtesy of a phone call, text or email is basic manners!

By *ilverknight500Man  over a year ago

ellon

"I am living and learning on here ????"
you and me both ?? Who's real and who's not is the question ??

By *ilverknight500Man  over a year ago

ellon

"I get what everyone's saying. People have the right to change their mind/get cold feet. However the courtesy of a phone call, text or email is basic manners!"

Totally agree!! Here here !

By *litter and GrumpCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I for one don't know why my meet hasn't turned up, mailed or phoned/text i feel kind of mistrusted at present and would like my faith restored xits alreasy here its the verification system.what exactly is genuine those

Yea fair enough but there could be a bit for naming and shaming as I hope there is a good reason for not getting in touch

As I have done all that she had asked and its courtesy at the end of the day

It's a meeting site not a bullshit let's fool someone site "

Yes and then what happened is people name and shame people they don't like but who aren't time wasters. Personal issues are then dragged into it or people who are genuine but have good reasons are tarred. Way to many flaws with that. Best thing to do is pick someone who has been verified and you can see has met and stick with them x

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"It has to start with the site taking on board complaints and collecting IP addresses. time waster bully's and Abuse should be a Block from the site.

Even make it a Paying site that would get rid of a Lot... Genuine swingers would pay.... if we disappear of the site it because we spoke up and said what others are thinking "

So "time wasters" don't have money or change there IP address to set up a new profile.

The tools are in place already and work fine.

"lets get the Tar And Feathers out or we could just accept that time wasters or as we like to call them cold feeters are on this site and they are always going to be here . "

Well said that couple

"All the whining about timewasters is bu****it. At the end of the day you choose the prospective meet if they turn out to be muppets its your selection process that didnt them out. Take the blame and stop trying to force it eleswhere its that simple."

Fek sakes he talking sense I'm now doomed

Bathgate

Verified means nothing sorry we have had a few time wasters Verified ones at that so you really need to go on your instinct. hence our profile being the way it is. Tip if someone gets in touch with you for 1st time have your social you pick some place nice and near you give a max wait time also. Name and shame would be open to abuse ie a guy wants to meet you' not for you' toys out cot you end up on the list. And a lot of guys think if you are not interested your a time waster your on the site then they think your fair game. Sorry that's the reality of this site. We get a fair bit of abuse NO we dont report it NO POINT!! they dont get away with it though. Everyone has an IP address very much the same as a Car registration plate you get the same info from it............. always remember that.

coatbridge

"Verified means nothing sorry we have had a few time wasters Verified ones at that so you really need to go on your instinct. hence our profile being the way it is. Tip if someone gets in touch with you for 1st time have your social you pick some place nice and near you give a max wait time also. Name and shame would be open to abuse ie a guy wants to meet you' not for you' toys out cot you end up on the list. And a lot of guys think if you are not interested your a time waster your on the site then they think your fair game. Sorry that's the reality of this site. We get a fair bit of abuse NO we dont report it NO POINT!! they dont get away with it though. Everyone has an IP address very much the same as a Car registration plate you get the same info from it............. always remember that. "
it appears you dont understand how ip addys work they dont have to be constant like a car reg.

Falkirk

"Verified means nothing sorry we have had a few time wasters Verified ones at that so you really need to go on your instinct. hence our profile being the way it is. Tip if someone gets in touch with you for 1st time have your social you pick some place nice and near you give a max wait time also. Name and shame would be open to abuse ie a guy wants to meet you' not for you' toys out cot you end up on the list. And a lot of guys think if you are not interested your a time waster your on the site then they think your fair game. Sorry that's the reality of this site. We get a fair bit of abuse NO we dont report it NO POINT!! they dont get away with it though. Everyone has an IP address very much the same as a Car registration plate you get the same info from it............. always remember that. "

You do know you can change your IP address by re setting your router.

Also by using mobile phones.

So no it's not like a car registration plate.

I have never stood anyone up ,i always turn up ,i have been stood up a few times

Good day to meet folk the suns is literally the best ice breaker

Bathgate

"Verified means nothing sorry we have had a few time wasters Verified ones at that so you really need to go on your instinct. hence our profile being the way it is. Tip if someone gets in touch with you for 1st time have your social you pick some place nice and near you give a max wait time also. Name and shame would be open to abuse ie a guy wants to meet you' not for you' toys out cot you end up on the list. And a lot of guys think if you are not interested your a time waster your on the site then they think your fair game. Sorry that's the reality of this site. We get a fair bit of abuse NO we dont report it NO POINT!! they dont get away with it though. Everyone has an IP address very much the same as a Car registration plate you get the same info from it............. always remember that.

So no it's not like a car registration plate. "

A lot of people dont know that and you can normally tell the phone ones. nothing is full proof it really is down to the people who run the site but that means Less Fivers lol. we also look at who sticks up for the wasters also and stay back from them! Look in the forums easy peasy to spot!

Falkirk

"Verified means nothing sorry we have had a few time wasters Verified ones at that so you really need to go on your instinct. hence our profile being the way it is. Tip if someone gets in touch with you for 1st time have your social you pick some place nice and near you give a max wait time also. Name and shame would be open to abuse ie a guy wants to meet you' not for you' toys out cot you end up on the list. And a lot of guys think if you are not interested your a time waster your on the site then they think your fair game. Sorry that's the reality of this site. We get a fair bit of abuse NO we dont report it NO POINT!! they dont get away with it though. Everyone has an IP address very much the same as a Car registration plate you get the same info from it............. always remember that.

So no it's not like a car registration plate. A lot of people dont know that and you can normally tell the phone ones. nothing is full proof it really is down to the people who run the site but that means Less Fivers lol. we also look at who sticks up for the wasters also and stay back from them! Look in the forums easy peasy to spot!"

Explain the sticking up for the timewasters bit?

"All the whining about timewasters is bu****it. At the end of the day you choose the prospective meet if they turn out to be muppets its your selection process that didnt them out. Take the blame and stop trying to force it eleswhere its that simple."

What about if you use a proxy server like some folks do to access USA Netflix and the like

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Look, if you get stood up, chalk it up to experience and move on.

If it keeps happening, maybe change the way you pick the person.

There's nothing else you or the site can do. It's human nature.

But getting upset about it just makes you feel worse. If they don't turn up or cancel, you've dodged a bullet

"Look, if you get stood up, chalk it up to experience and move on.

If it keeps happening, maybe change the way you pick the person.

There's nothing else you or the site can do. It's human nature.

But getting upset about it just makes you feel worse. If they don't turn up or cancel, you've dodged a bullet "

Bit like the ducks

I agree what's in the past stays in the past and move on

By *e gentle 100Woman  over a year ago

Bathgate

There is always going to be time wasters on fab as no one can change that, I've had to cancel a few meets last minute due to family life as we all have things going on in life outside fab plus I've turned up for meets and the other person hasn't turned up and when u try to contact them u find ur blocked or some of them have genuine reasons for not turning up, just move on and don't let it get u down xx

I work with appointments in my job and people just don't show up ... its not just fab it's everyday reality that some people are just rude

» Add a new message to this topic