FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Shy and genuine or fake profiles again

Shy and genuine or fake profiles again

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unkypaisleyguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Paisley,renfrewshire

I've been on here for a couple of years now, chatting to a few good women and couples..(don't talk to guys)... Still havnt met. Lol (yes, I need to get out more). But, sending out loads of messages every day, to loads of locals, and I just keep getting ignored, or worse, I get blocked there n then. I only said hello.... I get that it's hard cos there's so many guys on here, and I'm single... But Fucking hell. Nobody hav Manners anymore??? Am I that repulsive? Wots with all the profiles without pics huh?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you kinda answered your own question. Theres so many guys!

Lots of woman complaining about getting abuse and offered money for sex but when you message them being polite and respectful you don't get a reply not even a "no thanks" think they're all mental!

But they're not all like that mate, there is a lot off really nice people on here. It's all about respect and even if they don't reply don't take it personally, there are loads more out there. There is always going to be ignorant people but that's life and is harder for woman as they get that many messages it's not easy to reply to them all

I do feel bad for guys and I can appreciate its frustrating but I just dont have time or energy to reply to everyone. We're all here looking for something specific so if the lady doesn't see what Shes looking for in your profile would you want her replying anyway?

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Don't know what your talking about. I get bombarded by women sending me tit pics daily and asking to meet

By *itsmcgee4Couple  over a year ago

Central

"I do feel bad for guys and I can appreciate its frustrating but I just dont have time or energy to reply to everyone. We're all here looking for something specific so if the lady doesn't see what Shes looking for in your profile would you want her replying anyway?

"

Sums it up perfectly

"I do feel bad for guys and I can appreciate its frustrating but I just dont have time or energy to reply to everyone. We're all here looking for something specific so if the lady doesn't see what Shes looking for in your profile would you want her replying anyway?

"

Totally agree

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Don't know what your talking about. I get bombarded by women sending me tit pics daily and asking to meet "

That's the problem I had then I learned how the filters worked

I've been on and off the site for many years now, not had any meets or interest for past three years but I don't let it get me down.

I think meeting in person verifications go a long way on here so if you get along to the weekly pub quiz that Falcon arranges every week and get introduced to people in person it may help you

Paisley,renfrewshire

All great points people, thank you... Yes, it would be great not to be ignored by all, but guess it is a numbers game.. If a woman get hundreds of messages, then you'll never get seen. Too many pervy guys, not enough pervy women.. Lol....

Paisley,renfrewshire

As for girls who, ignore me then block me, just for saying hello, or where's your pics then, I'm genuine, guess you're not!!!

"As for girls who, ignore me then block me, just for saying hello, or where's your pics then, I'm genuine, guess you're not!!! "

You'll find a lot of couples/women block,it makes it easier for them to avoid repeat messages from someone who isn't what they are looking for. Dont take it personally m8, just the way Fab works.

The way I also see it ,there are lots of fake guys and girls in.here thats why I prefer to meet in person ,then at least the opisate person can find out for there self

"As for girls who, ignore me then block me, just for saying hello, or where's your pics then, I'm genuine, guess you're not!!! "

I dont think photos make a person genuine. Some people are just more shy or discreet.

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

And how many 'hellos' have they had that day!

Perso, I don't reply to single word messages! Or two words messages for that matter! honestly life is too short!

Yes it is hard on Fab for single guys! But hard for ladies too!

You wanna fuck today?

Nope!

Hope you get murdered!

And that's one of the nice ones!

You get ignored, blocked! Fine!

Focus on people that have not blocked you and not ignoring you.

Work on your approach, as some guys do well on here!

May be try the social side, meet people.

And people block for various reasons. Too many cock pics on profile, moaning in status or on forum... lots of reasons.

But good luck OP

By *ibBethCouple  over a year ago

ayrshire

"The way I also see it ,there are lots of fake guys and girls in.here thats why I prefer to meet in person ,then at least the opisate person can find out for there self"

Can I make a suggestion? I know a lot of women who receive hundreds of messages per day and they often say that messages that merely say hi or hello get deleted straight away, they feel they lack effort.

Now I can be devil's advocate and see if a guy is sending a hundred messages a day and getting no reply then they'll give up making an effort. It's a vicious cycle.

I suggest quality over quantity. Message one or two profiles that you've read thoroughly and checked you match their requirements. Make your messages interesting and personal to each one.

You may get no where but at least it may feel less like a wasted effort.

Just some unsolicited advice

"Can I make a suggestion? I know a lot of women who receive hundreds of messages per day and they often say that messages that merely say hi or hello get deleted straight away, they feel they lack effort.

Now I can be devil's advocate and see if a guy is sending a hundred messages a day and getting no reply then they'll give up making an effort. It's a vicious cycle.

I suggest quality over quantity. Message one or two profiles that you've read thoroughly and checked you match their requirements. Make your messages interesting and personal to each one.

Just some unsolicited advice "

"Can I make a suggestion? I know a lot of women who receive hundreds of messages per day and they often say that messages that merely say hi or hello get deleted straight away, they feel they lack effort.

Just some unsolicited advice "

I would suggest getting yourself to some socials.

Its easier to get a meet when you are friends with someone over being a total stranger.

I can see three profiles pop up all around the same (ish) name on my updates. All in the same hour and verified already and 'run out of messages' but it's cool 'cos if you leave your number when you message 'her' she'll get back to you.

Not impossible granted, but highly improbable.

» Add a new message to this topic