FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Small world

Small world

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm curious to know what other people do when they get a message from someone they know in real life...

Do you respond? Ignore? Block?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm curious to know what other people do when they get a message from someone they know in real life...

Do you respond? Ignore? Block? "

It has happened to me once, I blocked.

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"I'm curious to know what other people do when they get a message from someone they know in real life...

Do you respond? Ignore? Block?

It has happened to me once, I blocked. "

block

I responded it was great

Block 100%

I've seen a few profiles of people I know and I block (after I have a nosey at the pics)

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Not happened to me yet.. Though it who it is. Could either be block, or it could be respond with Fabtastic results thereafter

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

I got blocked when chatting to a lady and when I sent a face pic she responded by saying that she knew me and that she wouldn't say anything

It's only happened to me recently, got a message from a guy, knew his face looked at rest of pics and noticed one in a changing room, i recognised straight away, he works in dept next door to me.

I just ignored him first few times he messaged,but then I said look inwork in same building so let's not go there, I've no public face pics on my profile so phew

Never happened to me...yet lol for me it would be very easy if I knew her and fancied her I'd be very happy as the ice has been broken and she likes me. Great stuff.

By *b12345678Man  over a year ago

Highlands

I had a dafty thretean to reveal my activity

She had even tracked down my facebook.. i took a few screenshots as insurance as well just incase she did... thankfully it never came to anything.. still have the revealing pictures of her saved though

just incase

By *earded villainMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

shagged her in one instance wher we attended the same gym so knew each other .

shagged her as it turned out she had a huge crush on me anyway.

another is related so we laughed about it and accepted we are both adults so discretion assured .

By *cottishmaleMan  over a year ago

Helensburgh

Hasn't happened to me yet but if it did it wouldn't bother me as both on this site so I would of thaught that both of us feel this is our private lives and not our public lives whether either of us like the other or neither like the other I'm not 1 to go telling people anything or showing people anything so I would like to think she would be the same

Thanks now I have that stupid Disney its a small small world song stuck in my head

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Thanks now I have that stupid Disney its a small small world song stuck in my head "

Haha, it's a good song.

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Ignore and block usually.

Once I did reply. Purely because I used to have a bit of crush on him when we worked together.

By *tew1985Man  over a year ago

Near You

I found a friends mum on here. We chatted for a few days exchanging some naughty messeges as you do. It came to a Friday afternoon and she had been out for a few drinks but was home by 8. She got home and started sending some cocktail fueled messegs, got us both worked into a frenzie. At this point I didn't know she had been out and didn't know who she was. We agreed to swap face pics and my thoughts were all over the place when I saw her. I'd always had a thing for her but had never mentioned it. Over a few messeges I said I new her and told her who I was as it was only fair. She knows me really well and does trust me but then "user no longer on site". Now on the rare ocassion my mate is at his mums and I'm there she can't look at me. So close yet so far.

We've found loads of people on here we know. We used to be strange about it at first but now we just reply like we would any other person, if we are interested we let them know if not we say so.

The last time we came across friends on here we all met up and had fun. It was a good night

"Thanks now I have that stupid Disney its a small small world song stuck in my head

Haha, it's a good song. "

Only if you work for he CIA and want to torture someone

I had a meet and wasn't until after the deed was done, lying there laughing and joking she says to me, I don't mean to turn you off but we work for the same company, it was only then I recognised her, and have to walk past her often at work knowing all the sordid things we did, it's both awkward and funny at the same time.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

One I've blocked

One I ignored

And the 3rd one is a really good friend of mine. A couple....they took me to cjs and also to a party.

Had a bi threesome once and after we'd all finished the guy is like "So you're the singer for *insert band name*, right?"

By *ickeyo85Man  over a year ago

ayrshire

Iv had fun with most females I know anyway so it wouldn't make much difference to me

» Add a new message to this topic