FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Body weight fluctuations

Body weight fluctuations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My body weight normally goes up by about a stone in the Winter, too many chocolates at Christmas maybe , back for the good weather. Do you prefer solid/toned bodies or a little bit to hold on to?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I prefer a little to hold on to

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not into skinny guy's, scared I'll break them so something to grab onto would be good. Mrs

I don't discriminate against body sizes

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"My body weight normally goes up by about a stone in the Winter, too many chocolates at Christmas maybe , back for the good weather. Do you prefer solid/toned bodies or a little bit to hold on to? "
defo a little bit to hold onto ie rugby built guys for me and curvy girls

Maybe stay as I am so I always thought the toned 6 pack look was the preferred type. Everyone's taste is different of course but it seems, in general, I got it wrong I prefer a bit more to explore myself but, as said above, it's not a major factor when it comes to finding someone sexually attractive. Thanks for sharing your opinion

You look great as you are but that's only my opinion

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

It's not just about how you look but how you feel. I've put on a little weight recently and feel massive, need to kick myself up the bum again

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Maybe stay as I am so I always thought the toned 6 pack look was the preferred type. Everyone's taste is different of course but it seems, in general, I got it wrong I prefer a bit more to explore myself but, as said above, it's not a major factor when it comes to finding someone sexually attractive. Thanks for sharing your opinion "
just be the weight you feel most happiest at Op

By *atmanhMan  over a year ago

bellshill

You are programmed to put on weight for winter. Famine times. Less food around

"You look great as you are but that's only my opinion "

Now you are making me blush Sort of thinking the same about yourself OH and thank you xx

"It's not just about how you look but how you feel. I've put on a little weight recently and feel massive, need to kick myself up the bum again "

Agreed and a little bit of weight can make you feel tired and unmotivated but sure it'll come off too if you want it to that is. I'm sure you look fab either way

"You are programmed to put on weight for winter. Famine times. Less food around

"

Interesting

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"

this has been debunked so many times. We may be socially conditioned to put weight on but we aint hard wired to put weight on we dont have lean spells or hibernate. Its choice we choose chriatmas dinners with all the trimmings we choose a dessert we choose to watch cack movies with snacks.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"It's not just about how you look but how you feel. I've put on a little weight recently and feel massive, need to kick myself up the bum again

Agreed and a little bit of weight can make you feel tired and unmotivated but sure it'll come off too if you want it to that is. I'm sure you look fab either way

"

Well, I'm just back from yoga where it was like trying to balance an elephant on a pin. I'm as graceful as an orca

"My body weight normally goes up by about a stone in the Winter, too many chocolates at Christmas maybe , back for the good weather. Do you prefer solid/toned bodies or a little bit to hold on to? "

Prefer something to hold on to . Great pics btw??

Interesting "

Interesting yes, but ultimately a lot of shite

"It's not just about how you look but how you feel. I've put on a little weight recently and feel massive, need to kick myself up the bum again

Well, I'm just back from yoga where it was like trying to balance an elephant on a pin. I'm as graceful as an orca"

Ah stop just took a peep at your pictures. You're perfect hun

"My body weight normally goes up by about a stone in the Winter, too many chocolates at Christmas maybe , back for the good weather. Do you prefer solid/toned bodies or a little bit to hold on to?

Prefer something to hold on to . Great pics btw??"

Thank you, I've one of yours printed out, framed and currently fixed to the ceiling over my bed gorgeous hun x

» Add a new message to this topic