FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > my take on fab

my take on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

it seems thers a lot that just want to chat and not meet,then thers the ones that say they want to meet and then dnt show up,then thers the ones that show up and then you find out theyr profile is full of lies and old pics,how hard is it to tell truth honesty is a big part for us on here we have met some great friends on here but sadly we finding it all too same old same old these days wer r all the nice honest folk that want fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"it seems thers a lot that just want to chat and not meet,then thers the ones that say they want to meet and then dnt show up,then thers the ones that show up and then you find out theyr profile is full of lies and old pics,how hard is it to tell truth honesty is a big part for us on here we have met some great friends on here but sadly we finding it all too same old same old these days wer r all the nice honest folk that want fun "

I'll bring my blow up gf

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Surely you have met lots of people, why not concentrate on having fun with them

The constant need to meet new people all the time, like it's a conveyor belt of new pussy and cock.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

OP you seem to be doing quite well on here. What more do you want?

I've met some lovely people but at times there's no spark. Can't have everything.

The only thing I ask of anyone on here is honesty. It's not much to ask for.

And maybe also a nice bum!

By *mmsiebeeCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

This is why we prefer organised socials and going to clubs etc, but we've only really had one bad experience so far!

"The only thing I ask of anyone on here is honesty. It's not much to ask for.

And maybe also a nice bum! "

flashes skinny arse

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

According to your veris, your doing ok, where's the problem??

"OP you seem to be doing quite well on here. What more do you want?

I've met some lovely people but at times there's no spark. Can't have everything."

"it seems thers a lot that just want to chat and not meet, then thers the ones that say they want to meet and then don't show up, then thers the ones that show up and then you find out they're profile is full of lies and old pics, how hard is it to tell truth honesty is a big part for us on here we have met some great friends on here but sadly we finding it all too same old same old these days wer r all the nice honest folk that want fun "

Agreed with most of what said but find it quite easy to find the actual timewasters and who is just wanting to chat and who is wanting to meet for socials and who wants fun.

Then even the ones that do intend on meeting you have to see if they are compatible with your wants, needs and desires and they same for theirs on you.

I'm sure fab will continue to go through changes with the people who join but you will always get assholes, timewasters, chatters, people who just wants socials and company and people who wanna play and you'll get some girls who just want a muscular guy to power down on them really hard

but hey that's what I heard

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

I get what you are saying and I agree.... unfortunatly things evolve into new things everything is fleeting perhaps in the future it may change back to more what you are looking for though for now the housewifes/hubbys of glamville are firmly esconced

Sadly with kids and no sitters it's hard for us to arrange meets, we need plenty of time to arrange xxx You know we'd love to meet you guys xxx

"Surely you have met lots of people, why not concentrate on having fun with them

The constant need to meet new people all the time, like it's a conveyor belt of new pussy and cock."

View.....Conveyor belt?

Made me think of The Generation Game

Cuddly toy....hairdryer. ..cock. ..Bi-fem....sardine

"Surely you have met lots of people, why not concentrate on having fun with them

The constant need to meet new people all the time, like it's a conveyor belt of new pussy and cock.

View.....Conveyor belt?

Cuddly toy....hairdryer. ..cock. ..Bi-fem....sardine "

lol so true !

But where does the sardine come into it

"it seems thers a lot that just want to chat and not meet,then thers the ones that say they want to meet and then dnt show up,then thers the ones that show up and then you find out theyr profile is full of lies and old pics,how hard is it to tell truth honesty is a big part for us on here we have met some great friends on here but sadly we finding it all too same old same old these days wer r all the nice honest folk that want fun "

So which one of you two is trying to cause trouble?

L x

That's why myself and hubby gave up meeting together

Unfortunately

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"So which one of you two is trying to cause trouble?

L x"

My money's on Sugar

Mandy

View.....Conveyor belt?

lol so true !

"

Hmmmmmm, something fishy in that

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

And oily

"So which one of you two is trying to cause trouble?

L x

My money's on Sugar

Mandy"

x

By *lay_N_cum2Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere in Scotland

Yeah the clubs are working for us and as it cuts out the dreamers and time wasters tbh we would love to meet more at home or at theirs but shifts get in the way part of live eh

It looks like you've been doing ok since you joined and to be honest, when you're meeting quite as regularly as you guys, I imagine you need a pretty big pool of potential couples and so you;re also going to get a lot of timewasters and liars.

View.....Conveyor belt?

lol so true !

"

The sardine was actually a holiday to Portugal

By *anarkshirelassCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

We've all been there with peeps not turning up...bad enough it happened once to us but even been stood up twice by same couple...

More fool us for thinking they were genuine

Wont ever be a third though lol lol

I have no interest in meeting lots of new folk on fab unless it's for a social meet.

Am bored with meeting guys off fab who just want meaningless sex and prefer to stick to friendship and see if anything develops

"I have no interest in meeting lots of new folk on fab unless it's for a social meet.

Am bored with meeting guys off fab who just want meaningless sex and prefer to stick to friendship and see if anything develops"

ain't you better suited on a dating site then?

This is a sex / swinging site after all?

There could be a thousand reasons why someone seems like a time waster. Mr sees your profile says hi. Mrs looks doesnt feel it for example. Others take a little time chatting before agreeing to meet. Everyone is different thats what makes it so interesting. We personally like to spend a little time getting to know people. We dont need life stories but its good to know you actually can get along with these people. One simple rule. If we couldnt enjoy spending time in your company then we wont be getting in your bed and vice versa. Of course sex is a huge part of all this so there needs to be an attraction which is harder when all four need to feel it. Its also about socializing and talking to like minded people. Just my take x

» Add a new message to this topic