FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cuckolding

Cuckolding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey fellow swingers!

Just looking to get some views on this from different angles, intrigued by it although chances are limited ha.

What gets you off sitting watching your partner with another man or even the female with there partner watching or you may have been the extra guy?

Just curious x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's all a buzz believe me I've been the watcher

And been watched many times

By *nTCouple  over a year ago

funland

hubby not a watcher so dont know lol

Theres more to Cuckolding than just sitting watching. Neither of them are for us as we both like to get down to it lol

Don't know much about Cuckolding, my experience is limited. My first and only time if you can call it Cuckolding was when I had a threesome with the very first couple I ever met swinging. We were having a Threesome in the living and it was partially on the couch and on the living room floor. Eventually the guy had shot his load inside his wife and I ended up fucking her on the couch while he sat in a chair and watched us .;-)

There was another time where a guy who was 37 and his 25 year old wife met me. I thought it was going to be a Threesome but all he did was a bit of heavy petting and kissing, sucking her tits. It was me who had all the sex. Not that I was complaining. I found out afterwards that he only did this for her, it was her that was really in to swinging. They had discussed it and he was fine with her having sex with other guys. I assume he was there because she felt more comfy with him being there when meeting guys for the first time. If there's more to Cuckolding it would be interesting to know what it is. Like I say. I have little in the way of experience.

Can come in many,,,many, many wunderfull formats, hubby watching only, hubby/partner with no choice but to watch, hubby sat at home with the lovely idea she is having a wild time,sat at home recieving wee updates,,list goes on n on,,,

True

Cuckolding comes in so many forms....

I've had hubby watching, filming, in another room, in another town even.

My experience the hubby is relegated to wherever his missus tells him to go.....

Cuckolding is one of those things that can result in so many various forms of role play where the hubby is left out in the cold, whether he indulges after the Bull has left is down to the couple.

I don't think I've had a bad cuckolding experience to date..... YET.

By *dultfunscotland2000Man  over a year ago

SW Scotland

"

I don't think I've had a bad cuckolding experience to date..... YET. "

Ditto

» Add a new message to this topic