FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Swingers social vs kink munch

Swingers social vs kink munch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ade_of_Stars OP   Couple  over a year ago

Whitburn

So my baby girl and I organise a monthly kink munch in West Lothian and we attend a few others in the city. A kink munch is just a vanilla gathering in a quiet bar and the best ones have a wee space reserved for us.

Now Swingers socials seem all together more complicated. Secret locations, limited spaces, entry fee to be paid in advance.

So my question, good people of fab, is what's the difference?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Buggered if I know (no pun intended)

Whitburn

"Buggered if I know (no pun intended) "

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

There's different kinds of meets. A lady here organises occasional lunches in a pub, I've organised drinks nights in town and the big social this weekend will involve a function suite, DJ and a buffet so requires a contribution to costs

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"So my baby girl and I organise a monthly kink munch in West Lothian and we attend a few others in the city. A kink munch is just a vanilla gathering in a quiet bar and the best ones have a wee space reserved for us.

Now Swingers socials seem all together more complicated. Secret locations, limited spaces, entry fee to be paid in advance.

So my question, good people of fab, is what's the difference? "

some ( paid events) are pvt licensed premises the outlay is for the venue food so on so forth. many aint pvt they are the same public events ie no sex. Some are just folk meeting and pub crawling. The reason for the secrecy some events have been sabotaged in the past. And you could guarantee they would be if secrecy wasnt used

Whitburn

"So my baby girl and I organise a monthly kink munch in West Lothian and we attend a few others in the city. A kink munch is just a vanilla gathering in a quiet bar and the best ones have a wee space reserved for us.

So my question, good people of fab, is what's the difference? some ( paid events) are pvt licensed premises the outlay is for the venue food so on so forth. many aint pvt they are the same public events ie no sex. Some are just folk meeting and pub crawling. The reason for the secrecy some events have been sabotaged in the past. And you could guarantee they would be if secrecy wasnt used"

Thanks for the responses x

Sabotaged? That sucks. Some people just want to kick the ball over the fence!

So my question, good people of fab, is what's the difference? some ( paid events) are pvt licensed premises the outlay is for the venue food so on so forth. many aint pvt they are the same public events ie no sex. Some are just folk meeting and pub crawling. The reason for the secrecy some events have been sabotaged in the past. And you could guarantee they would be if secrecy wasnt used

Sabotaged? That sucks. Some people just want to kick the ball over the fence!"

for some that do sabotage things it may be that they have fell out with the organiser of the socials etc

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

So my question, good people of fab, is what's the difference? some ( paid events) are pvt licensed premises the outlay is for the venue food so on so forth. many aint pvt they are the same public events ie no sex. Some are just folk meeting and pub crawling. The reason for the secrecy some events have been sabotaged in the past. And you could guarantee they would be if secrecy wasnt used

Sabotaged? That sucks. Some people just want to kick the ball over the fence!for some that do sabotage things it may be that they have fell out with the organiser of the socials etc"

And sometimes, some people have not but just have a big mouth lol

Whitburn

Sabotaged? That sucks. Some people just want to kick the ball over the fence!for some that do sabotage things it may be that they have fell out with the organiser of the socials etc

And sometimes, some people have not but just have a big mouth lol "

Any tips to setting up a successful social?

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Sabotaged? That sucks. Some people just want to kick the ball over the fence!for some that do sabotage things it may be that they have fell out with the organiser of the socials etc

And sometimes, some people have not but just have a big mouth lol

Any tips to setting up a successful social?"

In my opinion, it is just like organising any other party. And make it how you would want a social to be.

"Any tips to setting up a successful social?"

You guys already do it really (I will make it along one time!) lol so it isn't too different to the munches. Just maybe keep the location info fairly general until the day of the social to try and stop anyone from ruining it for others.

Lx

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

For some reason kink is more acceptable than swinging. There's been a fet munch held once a month in a city centre pub for years. Try doing that for Fab and swingers and it would end up being in every paper.

I've started a fairly successful meeting at a pub quiz and have regulars as well as new people. I only give out the location in private messages.

"Buggered if I know (no pun intended) "

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

So my question, good people of fab, is what's the difference? "

Keeping to your actual question

A swingers social or kinks terse munch are the same.

A gathering of like minded individuals where no "fun" takes place.

The type of event can range from.

Lunches/drinks/nights out - usually informal and whoever goes no real costs

Nights out/private functions that have been hired and catered for thus requirements of a fee to attend

» Add a new message to this topic