FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > private house gang bang/party

private house gang bang/party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seen a few of these now..."gang bangs" in a flat or house somewhere ... ( not like a function ) just someone's house and they want £20 to cover costs. What costs are they covering exactly?

They don't do drinks or food and

condoms are free .

Doubt the they use copious amount of gas and electric. ...

So ... just curious as to what they need the money for....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Laundry?

Electricity?

Wear and tear on mattress?

Lol

I buy condoms so that I have a wide range of sizes and types for my playmates

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Can't comment on gangbangs but when we have a party we have to hire an apartment so split the cost between everyone

To hire a cleaner to get rid of the cum stains lol

bluesparks, just get small condoms for me, if I'm ever lucky enough. lol.xx

By *orny playmateMan  over a year ago

clydebank

I spoke to someone organising these "gangbangs" apparently they do supply refreshments clean towels and even via grab, and that is what the cost goes towards. not entirely sure it's still worth £20.

" bluesparks, just get small condoms for me, if I'm ever lucky enough. lol.xx"

Doesn't look like a small to me

By *lgarsMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I love chatting to you Blue Sparks in the chatroom xx

ahhh, so kind blue xx

I'd say £20 is stretching it a bit...besides the sex, it depends on whats being offered...

rarely have I seen something that'd need that level of cost per person,particularly if its an 'in and out' job

By *andG4moreCouple  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"I'd say £20 is stretching it a bit...besides the sex, it depends on whats being offered...

rarely have I seen something that'd need that level of cost per person,particularly if its an 'in and out' job"

Lmfao at in and out lol you dont do in and out you do in and forget to leave lol

"I love chatting to you Blue Sparks in the chatroom xx"

Thanks xx I like chatting to you too xx

"I'd say £20 is stretching it a bit...besides the sex, it depends on whats being offered...

rarely have I seen something that'd need that level of cost per person,particularly if its an 'in and out' job

Lmfao at in and out lol you dont do in and out you do in and forget to leave lol"

haha very true

The morgage lol

There a fee regular gangbangs that i have attended and i would say that its a good earner for those people at least 200 to 300 a meet with 2 a week

Easily clear 1000 a month lol mortgage would be paid in no time. As you said the only place they provide is the accom which is some ones flat not a rental

"The morgage lol

There a fee regular gangbangs that i have attended and i would say that its a good earner for those people at least 200 to 300 a meet with 2 a week

Easily clear 1000 a month lol mortgage would be paid in no time. As you said the only place they provide is the accom which is some ones flat not a rental"

thank you. that's exactly what I'm trying to point out. no security. .eh washing towels and sheets doesn't cost 20 per person per load lol ....

"Can't comment on gangbangs but when we have a party we have to hire an apartment so split the cost between everyone "

yes that's the way it should be but these places I'm. talking about aren't rented hired or leased lol

If this is directed at me then why not pm and ask me. I am hiring an aprtment and any charges would be to cover costs. Or are you suggesting I should foot the bill?

The fines for keeping a bawdy house?

By *illeMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Don't attend. Simple.

"If this is directed at me then why not pm and ask me. I am hiring an aprtment and any charges would be to cover costs. Or are you suggesting I should foot the bill?"

think your paranoia might be getting the better of you..the initial OP appears to be centred on some advertised gangbangs...

I have hosted parties in the past using a rental apartment. Those attending brought drink and nibbles.

No charge to anyone but apparently some folk thought that it was too food to be true so didn't put there name down.

"If this is directed at me then why not pm and ask me. I am hiring an aprtment and any charges would be to cover costs. Or are you suggesting I should foot the bill?"

please read read above. the locations I'm referring to are not rented leased or hired !!!!! that is my point.

if it was rented etc then hell yes there's a charge

"If this is directed at me then why not pm and ask me. I am hiring an aprtment and any charges would be to cover costs. Or are you suggesting I should foot the bill?

think your paranoia might be getting the better of you..the initial OP appears to be centred on some advertised gangbangs..."

thank you.seems some folk are rather touchy lol

By *VfunGUY007Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Think one person or cpl started this and now a lot are jumping on the bandwagon and doing same

They must b makin a few £££££

Party at mine £5 entry fee

Not touchy just perhaps misread your post. I apologise.

As you can imagine you get a lot of shit when you are trying to arrange parties.

With regards to gangbangs being charged. It could be to ensure people are genuine before they give out home address.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

a 1p or more in profit, it's a business enterprise

Why not just message them and ask what the cost is for?

People have a choice about whether to pay or not just like they do for everything else.

"Why not just message them and ask what the cost is for?

People have a choice about whether to pay or not just like they do for everything else.

"

????

"Why not just message them and ask what the cost is for?

????"

It was in relation to the initial post.

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Cjs charges 40quid for single guys and your not guaranteed sex ....half price n guarantees.....just saying

"Cjs charges 40quid for single guys and your not guaranteed sex ....half price n guarantees.....just saying "

are you guaranteed sex anywhere?- just saying

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

"Cjs charges 40quid for single guys and your not guaranteed sex ....half price n guarantees.....just saying

are you guaranteed sex anywhere?- just saying"

only if it's dark.

nothing is guaranteed. .but at least with cjs. ..

1..security and safety

2..food and soft drinks supplied along with towels condoms personal cleaning items etc

3..cjs is in a rented property so therefore a charge is obviously set.

By *lue4youCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

[Removed by poster at 27/03/16 12:55:21]

By *lue4youCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

What's with the obsession about charging? Like we claim a moral highground if it's free. Some think that folk will take financial risk,The time and effort to run a venue, and then dispence free swinging fun, like a latter day swinging Jesus Christ. If you have a problem with the idea that something may be run as a going concern then dont go... Simples

By *ighlandballsMan  over a year ago

Tayside

Paying is fair for a service

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

There are more of these type of meets popping up all the time.

The cost should be equally split between everyone attending including females.

I organise private parties which there is a cost for towards the apartment, guests are asked to bring thier own alcohol and soft drinks and I always ask everyone to contribute something towards the bufft table.

Nothing is guaranteed except a fun night meeting some fab people and if the dynamics are right then yes fun does sometimes happen between some of the guests.

By *mberbCouple  over a year ago

Lothians

No disrespect we have actually hired apartments and set up a gangbangs with no charge and all we have ever had is Time wasters people showing up hours late and giving you abuse because you refuse them.

So perhaps charging for parties is not a bad idea after all as i think it would keep most of the muppet's away. £20 is not expensive to go to a gangbang.

Look what single blokes get charged to get into a swinging club and they are not guaranteed a thing! lol

Completely agree Amber. Feel free to pm me x

"What's with the obsession about charging? Like we claim a moral highground if it's free. Some think that folk will take financial risk,The time and effort to run a venue, and then dispence free swinging fun, like a latter day swinging Jesus Christ. If you have a problem with the idea that something may be run as a going concern then dont go... Simples"

Not quite an obsession as you put it...more an observation and intrigue as to what the costs cover ...simple

I'm not chipping in here on the pros and cons of charging, but in a "Devils advocate" way, doesnt charging for an event where people are having sex a legally grey area?

You can have a party where people have sex, with no charge, and that's a private,personal affair, but, and this is my laymans' reading of this, if you hold a "gang bang", where sexual acts are expected, guaranteed, and performed, and even a penny changes hands, that is technically immoral earnings.

I could be wrong, but it is potentially a can of worms.

By *b12345678Man  over a year ago

Highlands

Having attended a couple of these parties, my understanding is that it covers the costs of flat rental.

Condoms and towels are provided also.

Seems the OP is digging... May i ask how much a "conventional" swingclub charges fee?

By *ighlandballsMan  over a year ago

Tayside

Best the cover costs and pay which should eliminating time wasters

"Having attended a couple of these parties, my understanding is that it covers the costs of flat rental.

Condoms and towels are provided also.

Seems the OP is digging... May i ask how much a "conventional" swingclub charges fee?"

1..read above please ( the locations are not rented , leased or hired properties )!!!!

2..I am certainly not digging , merely asking a question as to what the charges cover as there is (again) no rental or lease fee .

3..cjs costs are £15 - £40 based on single male/female/tv/cd/ts or couple .

Miss

I am sure they are ran at a profit. They do however offer a relatively safe environment with consenting adults going along. Recon you might be looking at 20-30 people attending them on a good day so the math is easy from there.

20 @ £20.00 = £400.00 minus costs if any?

30 @ £20.00 = £600.00 minus costs if any at all?

Twice a week £800.00 - £1,200.00

52 weeks £41,600 - £62,400 a year no tax

Mortgage payed PDQ!

PS before anyone jumps down my throat! am not complaining about it at all! and am sure there are some costs involved but as the OP said .....

"Miss

I am sure they are ran at a profit. They do however offer a relatively safe environment with consenting adults going along. Recon you might be looking at 20-30 people attending them on a good day so the math is easy from there.

20 @ £20.00 = £400.00 minus costs if any?

30 @ £20.00 = £600.00 minus costs if any at all?

Twice a week £800.00 - £1,200.00

52 weeks £41,600 - £62,400 a year no tax

Mortgage payed PDQ!"

At that rate maybe the cost is to pay for the future prolapse op???

omg Jinty too funny. But am sure the NHS will cover the costs

Lothians

At the end of the day whats it got to do with any one £20 a £1000 if people want to pay then they do so if you don't want to pay then don't its really that simple!! Why not talk about swinging instead of Bitching......

By *elicious squeezeWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 28/03/16 23:05:04]

By *elicious squeezeWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

"nothing is guaranteed. .but at least with cjs. ..

1..security and safety

2..food and soft drinks supplied along with towels condoms personal cleaning items etc

3..cjs is in a rented property so therefore a charge is obviously set."

"At the end of the day whats it got to do with any one £20 a £1000 if people want to pay then they do so if you don't want to pay then don't its really that simple!! Why not talk about swinging instead of Bitching...... "

Bitching? Who is bitching? It's a mere observation and intrigue

"PS before anyone jumps down my throat! am not complaining about it at all! and am sure there are some costs involved but as the OP said ....."

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"At the end of the day whats it got to do with any one £20 a £1000 if people want to pay then they do so if you don't want to pay then don't its really that simple!! Why not talk about swinging instead of Bitching...... "
but surely if its a person making profit out of folk having sex thats not swinging close on another word but not swinging

I really cant believe people are getting hot under the collar for paying £20 to cover costs. There is actually a social side to this as well not just a quickie & away. Damned either way. If you dont want to pay £20 then dont go & stop moaning. If the organiser makes a few quid then so what its them thats doing the organising & deserve it as everyone else just shows up. The amount of immature people on here is mind boggling.

"At the end of the day whats it got to do with any one £20 a £1000 if people want to pay then they do so if you don't want to pay then don't its really that simple!! Why not talk about swinging instead of Bitching...... but surely if its a person making profit out of folk having sex thats not swinging close on another word but not swinging"
exactly _ola cubes

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"At the end of the day whats it got to do with any one £20 a £1000 if people want to pay then they do so if you don't want to pay then don't its really that simple!! Why not talk about swinging instead of Bitching...... but surely if its a person making profit out of folk having sex thats not swinging close on another word but not swinging"
As long as people are happy to part with their money in this way it will continue

"The amount of immature people on here is mind boggling."

Isn't it?

"I really cant believe people are getting hot under the collar for paying £20 to cover costs. There is actually a social side to this as well not just a quickie & away. Damned either way. If you dont want to pay £20 then dont go & stop moaning. If the organiser makes a few quid then so what its them thats doing the organising & deserve it as everyone else just shows up. The amount of immature people on here is mind boggling."

Total agree

[Removed by poster at 04/04/16 12:22:23]

I like the fun side but also the social side 2

"At the end of the day whats it got to do with any one £20 a £1000 if people want to pay then they do so if you don't want to pay then don't its really that simple!! Why not talk about swinging instead of Bitching...... but surely if its a person making profit out of folk having sex thats not swinging close on another word but not swingingexactly _ola cubes "

Clubs make profit out of swinging. Why can't people out of private parties, if they so choose to do so?

So if you hold a free party / cover your costs your a swinger Vs if you make a profit your an escort or close to it, in other words? I don't know, I think that's a bit harsh and too generalist.

Each to their own, if someone wants to have a gangbang, private party and make a few extra bucks out of it, then fair place. Equality, if you want to go and pay cool, if not then don't go.

Personally; the more variety of people on here; in to, doing and offering different things the better. Gives everyone the chance to push boundaries and try new things, or just stick in there comfort zone.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

A club is a buisness that has passed certain criteria paying tax so on so fourth. tam the bam throwing shower curtains on spare matresses is something else entirely.as you say folks choice but many a fool and their money are parted thinking its one thing and finding out its something else entirely.

By *bw6Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"A club is a buisness that has passed certain criteria paying tax so on so fourth. tam the bam throwing shower curtains on spare matresses is something else entirely.as you say folks choice but many a fool and their money are parted thinking its one thing and finding out its something else entirely."

Exactly!!

This has been one of the most entertaining threads to read! I think the OP had a fair question... I too have wondered what is meant by 'covering costs' at private parties but... personally I reckon it's their prerogative to charge as I sure as hell wouldn't be having a big group of complete strangers into my home without some kind of remuneration! Not that I would have any costs to cover but merely for the time organising, providing a safe venue, etc.

Never been to a club and have no intention of going to one. Always thought they seem a bit dodgy and taking advantage of single males. If people are happy to pay then fair enough but why are so many people getting defensive on here? Seems a genuine Q from op.

"Seen a few of these now..."gang bangs" in a flat or house somewhere ... ( not like a function ) just someone's house and they want £20 to cover costs. What costs are they covering exactly?

condoms are free .

So ... just curious as to what they need the money for...."

Funny I started a similar thread and abused by a few people privately because i asked about the tax on a private party and wether it would be declared as a second income

People on the forms can be very clique and aggressive would love for them to say the same at a social or cjs

Lothians

clique SPOT ON 100%

"Seen a few of these now..."gang bangs" in a flat or house somewhere ... ( not like a function ) just someone's house and they want £20 to cover costs. What costs are they covering exactly?

condoms are free .

So ... just curious as to what they need the money for....

Funny I started a similar thread and abused by a few people privately because i asked about the tax on a private party and wether it would be declared as a second income

People on the forms can be very clique and aggressive would love for them to say the same at a social or cjs"

Your right though, if done for profit then it would be liable to tax as additional income. A simple self assessment at the end of the year, no biggy.

You get a lot of keyboard gangsters these days. Sad state of affairs. Don't say something over the internet, you wouldn't say to their face.

PS defo very clique on the forums and fab in general. You see it all the time, rather sad!

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

How did this go from being about paid gangbangs and parties to being about the alleged clique?

"PS defo very clique on the forums and fab in general. You see it all the time, rather sad!

"

Yip in general

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

"PS defo very clique on the forums and fab in general. You see it all the time, rather sad!

Yip in general"

All threads end up with the c word

I think some of the talk here will have our very conservitve local Glasgow councilors if they get wind of this ordering the police to investigate so its not good idea to air it in public swinging is a lifestyle that all on here like to indulge in and if CJs or another private address want to charge a few pounds to cover their costs/inconveniense of people using their property none of us should judge them whoever it is

By *at n michaelCouple  over a year ago

AYRSHIRE

free party here guys lol,paddy,your banned lol...

By *exylicksMan  over a year ago

airdrie

reading a few comments on this and if people think charge is a lot then don't go, regardless of what charge is for its a social evening and a bit of sex, wether condoms, food, drink or anything else is provided is irrelevant and although I don't like paying fees myself I don't think its wrong places are charging

» Add a new message to this topic