FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fakes !!!

Fakes !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok folks sorry if this is inappropriate but i have just been informed by another fab member that people think this is a fake profile ? I can assure everyone here and now it's not a fake . Some menace has made or tried to make up a kik profile with my details . Which I dont know how to delete or complain about . And yes I am not on here often which might suggest to some people that my profile is suspect ,the reason why is because I have work and family commitments . Not at all the case . I would never dupe anyone like that . I am disgusted at the thought. Sorry if this is inappropriate but i had to get my point a cross x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just read your profile. A little confusing for the simpler people of fab but we get the jist. Maybe delete that one and set up a single profile for you or a new one for you and your playmate as a couple.

If you can't be bothered with that then just ignore the people calling you fake, you seem genuine to us but really and from experience only a meet would give us the full picture. This is in no way a reflection on you or your profile it's just what we have learned over the years. Chin up and keep the good times rolling

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Yes I can see why they think it's fake. If I was you I'd get a couple of verifications on there. As now everyone reading this will think you are fake too.

So to be clear. People think you are a single guy and because of your writing possibly not British. Never fear you can fix this in a moment.

Either get some of your friends you have met on fab to verify you or go on cam and get people to verify you are a woman.

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Op, this place is full of fakes and I'm afraid your profile leaves you open to criticism.

It would be better for you to have a single profile, and use this one for you and your friend, but with his details in the relevant place.

Just my opinion.

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Fake it till you make it...get your tits oot and prove your real! Lol im only chancing my luck to see your tits lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best way to snub the doubters is meet with someone already verified. Even if just for a social.

Happy to buy you a coffee

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

God does my profile look that sketchy ? I'll have to revise this . I am not on here very often so I do accept why people will say it's not genuine . I do lead a very busy life as you will all understand. And have to arrange night's in/out months in advance . Haven't met many yet but hoping to in the future . Thanks ladies and gents for the feedback much appreciated xx

» Add a new message to this topic