FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Profile tips

Profile tips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone, we recently joined the site and although its early days, we still want to make a good first impression. We'd really appreciate any hints, tips or advice to help us better our profile and our overall experience. Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Add a picture of your male half, most women need to be attracted to you both.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the tip, hes the better looking half of our couple yet wants to hide. So frustrating! I'll nip his head for a piture we do have face pics of us both set for friends only and a couple of naughties we can send privately.....maybe being too timid? Xx

No not at all. Dont want to give too much away either. That's part of the fun.

Just be honest in ur profile. Say exactly what u's want or prefer just try putting it light hearted so you don't seem really strict lol and enjoy ur experience. xx

Yeah you need a pic of the other half, doesnt need to be a facepic but maybe a torso/chest pic, when i was on with my ex it was so frustrating searching for couples when all the pics were of the female

More "tasteful" pics! I like to see a few pics, much prefer them to leave a little to the imagination. The rest of your profile is fine, very clear on what you are looking for. Only other thing I would change is the not looking for single guys bit

» Add a new message to this topic