FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Anyone had this problem?

Anyone had this problem?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornygirlneedsit OP   Couple  over a year ago

Inverness

The city we live in is very small and everyone knows everyone or someone who they will know if that makes sense. We recently were chatting with a couple and they sent us a face pic and we knew them. Then felt awkward? Has anyone else had this and what do you do? How do you deal with it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Your both in the same boat let them know its you and if not wanting to go any further also just let them know

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

You could let them know it's you, and if you all want to pursue it then great. If you don't you don't have to tell them anything, just say thanks but no thanks and block.

You could always just block and say nothing, but I'm not a fan of that approach. I'll always tell someone I'm not interested.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Until the pics it sounds as if you were all interested, why no just enjoy it & meet them.

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Depends how you know them - and how well you trust them.

Of your boss or you the boss - ight get awkward.

But if just friend of a friend as it were then I guess go ahead. Whatever goes on at any meet is your business alone.

If you do decide to meet you could always each book in at a hotel if tour worried about local gossip - I men couples do have "me night" nights away

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I've never had someone of here I know send a pic but I was in CJ's one night and my old neighbour came in just at the back of us.

It was very awkward at first but we were both there for same thing. I would do what other posters said and tell them it's you unless it would truly be to awkward.

Even if you won't play with each other it's still good to have other swinger friends xxxxx

By *timulatingFunMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've found out people I know were on here. Some I have worked with in the past and one I use to be friends with. Since I have a face pic on my profile, most of the time they say hi and have a little laugh that were on here and never thought each other would be swingers and then go our separate ways.

Only one has been weird and I kind of knew the male half of the couple would be weird so took my face pics down when I realised they joined the site. He still thought my profile was me but could never be sure. So he started creating new profiles of girls he knew I use to be interested in when we were friends in the hope he could catch me out and know for sure it was me. He was the type of guy that enjoyed knowing other secrets and bring it up every time he sees you. So blocked him and the other profiles he created and hid my face pics for a while. Eventually he disappeared.

How I deal with it now is if I know them personally I'll hopefully have a good idea how they'll react if I tell them I know them. If I think they'll be ok with it and might have a bit of a laugh with it then I'd tell them who I am since I know who they are now. If I think they are going to get awkward over it or weird I'd block them.

» Add a new message to this topic