FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Extreme Makeover: Fab Edition

Extreme Makeover: Fab Edition

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My profile needs an extreme makeover, thing is I'm hopeless at it, so I'm recruiting people to help me with it. I know I should do this myself but it's difficult.

I'm willing to accept ideas like what pictures I should upload, to what my avatar should be, even down to the text itself.

I will be on later to see the ideas, I've been awake all night so going for a sleep.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Just don't tell me to get rid of my cock pics, I will turn into golum! They're my precious

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Chuck the cock pictures

"Chuck the cock pictures "
noooooooooWe wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does he like it rawwww and wrrrrigggling

Ayrshire

"Chuck the cock pictures noooooooooWe wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious."

there's no hope

"Does he like it rawwww and wrrrrigggling "
so juicy sweet

"Chuck the cock pictures noooooooooWe wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious.

there's no hope "

lol I will compromise and keep them for friends only if that helps

Ayrshire

"Chuck the cock pictures noooooooooWe wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious.

there's no hope lol I will compromise and keep them for friends only if that helps"

Cock pictures don't bother me at all, I actually like them but variety is good for pictures.

You are a good looking guy you should act more confident. Women like confidence

there's no hope lol I will compromise and keep them for friends only if that helps

Cock pictures don't bother me at all, I actually like them but variety is good for pictures.

You are a good looking guy you should act more confident. Women like confidence "

thanks x I'm confident once I get to know people, but it's hard to show confidence over text

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Keep the photos you like .

As for the friends request comment wouldn't you rather get to know who it is your chatting to than accepting all random friend requests ?

State exactly what it is your looking for and state what you have to offer a potential meet

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Damn thought it would be the folk being made over

"Keep the photos you like .

As for the friends request comment wouldn't you rather get to know who it is your chatting to than accepting all random friend requests ?

State exactly what it is your looking for and state what you have to offer a potential meet "

nah I get random requests all the time, it doesn't bother me, I don't feel chatting to someone means I know them, need to meet someone. I've made a few friends on here who just randomly added me and I get on well with them.

"Damn thought it would be the folk being made over "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah, lose some of the cock pics. Show your handsome face instead.

State exactly what it is your looking for and state what you have to offer a potential meet nah I get random requests all the time, it doesn't bother me, I don't feel chatting to someone means I know them, need to meet someone. I've made a few friends on here who just randomly added me and I get on well with them. "

well just keep doing what your doing then if it works for you

"Yeah, lose some of the cock pics. Show your handsome face instead."

State exactly what it is your looking for and state what you have to offer a potential meet nah I get random requests all the time, it doesn't bother me, I don't feel chatting to someone means I know them, need to meet someone. I've made a few friends on here who just randomly added me and I get on well with them. well just keep doing what your doing then if it works for you "

thanks x lol nah I need a change nothing works for me atm

By *ustcantgetenuf50Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Aww no I went to view your cock piks as I'm quite partial to them lol and u have them hidden now x

"Aww no I went to view your cock piks as I'm quite partial to them lol and u have them hidden now x "
awe lol I'll fix it

State exactly what it is your looking for and state what you have to offer a potential meet nah I get random requests all the time, it doesn't bother me, I don't feel chatting to someone means I know them, need to meet someone. I've made a few friends on here who just randomly added me and I get on well with them. well just keep doing what your doing then if it works for you thanks x lol nah I need a change nothing works for me atm"

your photo gallery looks so much better already xx

"Aww no I went to view your cock piks as I'm quite partial to them lol and u have them hidden now x awe lol I'll fix it "
was going to send them to you but can't mail you

State exactly what it is your looking for and state what you have to offer a potential meet nah I get random requests all the time, it doesn't bother me, I don't feel chatting to someone means I know them, need to meet someone. I've made a few friends on here who just randomly added me and I get on well with them. well just keep doing what your doing then if it works for you thanks x lol nah I need a change nothing works for me atmyour photo gallery looks so much better already xx"

lol thanks I'm just worried that people are going to start riots on fab if I don't make them public again, I know people love them really

OK I've done the bet that I can with my profile, I hope it's more the lady's of fab's liking

» Add a new message to this topic