FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Do people actually respond

Do people actually respond

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To messages with no pictures?

When i get a message with no avatar and no picture attached i dont even read it or check their profile i just delete ... I figure for 90% of them if you dont have an avatar you probably dont have any pictures at all

However what surprises me is some of them will try again so it got me wondering does this technique actually work on anyone?

Are there people replying to these totally annonymous profiles and im just a bit fussy? Because otherwise i cant understand why they keep trying the same thing for no results

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Nothing wrong with being fussy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We just ignore if they have no pics. This isn't blind date (Mr)

If they're in my age range and I'm horny I'll message back with do you have a face pic, sometimes they'll come back with one others just add you as a friend so I wait till they go offline and perv the friends only stuff

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan  over a year ago

Most of these folk don't know how the site works and are just persistent/desperate for a meet.. Guys get it as well from gay guys and picless female/couple profiles which I just suspect are time wasting guys as well lol. I just ignore but it doesn't stop them either... Don't think it works, probably just chancing their arm!

Chancers that's all they are

By *arried adventurers!Couple  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

"To messages with no pictures?

When i get a message with no avatar and no picture attached i dont even read it or check their profile i just delete ... I figure for 90% of them if you dont have an avatar you probably dont have any pictures at all

However what surprises me is some of them will try again so it got me wondering does this technique actually work on anyone?

Are there people replying to these totally annonymous profiles and im just a bit fussy? Because otherwise i cant understand why they keep trying the same thing for no results "

I do the same as you. I just delete messages from pic-less profiles

I also delete any message from profile that just has a dick pic and a couple of lines of profile text.

It just screams laziness!

"To messages with no pictures?

Are there people replying to these totally annonymous profiles and im just a bit fussy? Because otherwise i cant understand why they keep trying the same thing for no results "

Fabswingers is more than just pictures

But there again I get no replies' because I usually start of with hello fellow fabber are you ready to help me fight the duck hoard

Lol gasmonkey.

Also people who have lots of friends only pics and just the avatar/no public pics make me think they've got something to hide.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Lol gasmonkey.

Also people who have lots of friends only pics and just the avatar/no public pics make me think they've got something to hide."

I have......

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I usually just reply saying sorry but there's no attraction.

"Lol gasmonkey.

Also people who have lots of friends only pics and just the avatar/no public pics make me think they've got something to hide.

I have...... "

Something to hide cutie lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Many people have photos in private.

If I get a well written polite email from someone with no photos I would reply but wouldn't send endless emails if face pix wernt exchanged fairly soon after initial contact.

By *e_frenchMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

I always reply and tell people that unless I see a pictures verification or skype or a phone call I will answer...

Otherwise no thx..

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Lol gasmonkey.

I have......

Something to hide cutie lol"

Yep I'm a munter

This site use to allow aviators but no longer.

Your public pic has to be some form of actual photograph.

A number of people on here do have something to hide ie they work in a job where a public pic of themselves on a site like this could jeopardise the security of that position.

We have Police, MP's, Lawyers, GP's, Military, etc etc etc who are members of Fab and for obvious reasons do not wish their identity made public hence they keep their pics private or to friends only.

I fall into that category and do not wish to be front page of the SUN similar to Tommy Sheridan.

My profile says it all for me, if someone goes by the text on it and we hav a conversation that looks even 90% that a meet will come from it then, if asked, I will send that particular person a pic.

What irks me is those who are in a similar position do not respond with their pic.

Also people like OP and majority who have answered this thread who delete without reading the profile.

Your loss

Hidden behind a silhouette may be what your looking for.

It is easy to out the timewasters with one or two messages.

I have no avatar, public or friends pictures but I do have many private ones.

This works for me as it allows me to be selective who views them. Certainly doesn't seem to stop others replying to my messages.

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

Poorly written, one liner messages are rarely answered, especially if from someone who doesn't fit my looking for criteria also if its obvious they havn't read/or ignored my profile...

And if there is no profile or attached picture then they're never answered.... this isn't blind date.

I can respond to a well written polite series of messages for a while, but i do say that I wont commit to a meet until I've seen a picture..

Polite

By *ack DanielMan  over a year ago

London

You've said it all. Some of us have a very other important if not more important life outside Fab.

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

For most of my time on here I had only the silhouette showing, and it didn't prevent me having meets.

If I missed out on meets because of it, big deal, my security is more important.

Basically, there's no magic formula, so do what suits you best.

"I have no avatar, public or friends pictures but I do have many private ones.

This works for me as it allows me to be selective who views them. Certainly doesn't seem to stop others replying to my messages.

The reason for your messages is rather simple ...

That vital word .."Woman" is enuff for someone too say they would feck you no matter what you have written on your profile nor having any pics at all.

"

That vital word .."Woman" is enuff for someone too say they would feck you no matter what you have written on your profile nor having any pics at all.

"

Yes I'm fully aware of that and I use it to my advantage

Yes I'm fully aware of that and I use it to my advantage"

Wink

» Add a new message to this topic