FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > DOES IT GET EASIER OR HARDER

DOES IT GET EASIER OR HARDER

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eather OP   Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

does it get easier or harder as u get older to accept the passing of a dear friend or any one passing over no matter what age they are

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Heather I dont think it ever gets any easier. There is nothing anyone can say either that makes it any better. The passing of time can sometimes ease the loss. 10 months ago I lost my best friend he was only 34!

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

its only because you care that you feel loss i always try to remember that they are off to a better place and gives me comfort also never dwell on the bad times only the good

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I dont think losing anyone is ever easy i just think the older you are the longer you have mabybe known and grown to love that person that maybe makes just that we bit harder xxxx

I don’t think it gets easer, as you get older, you learn to cope a bit better, I have lost many dear friends over the years and there’s not a day goes by that in some way I don’t think about them . They have gone to a better place, but we keep them, alive in our hearts in the hope that one day we will meet again. It’s just a thought, but it’s not easy . xxxx.

Family - Friends - Pets even..

I Still Remember Them All..

Time is a great healer - altho im not sure if your age makes it easier - except when you quite young then you might not remember someone passing away and maybe if you quite old you might just not remember the person thats passed away etc...

I Try to Remember the Good Memories xx

They are just going a wee bit ahead of you. This was said to me at my mothers funeral by her best friend. Initially I thought Gad. But when you think of it it is true and I think makes it a bit easier.

i attended an incident last night in auchterarder she was 16 u cant get over that

glasgow

benvrackie yes i know the person who died and i wrote this post because of has gone ahead of me and im smiling as i write this post .He was a great skier and used to joke when he met me when we had both passed over he would get me on skis i bet hes up there waiting on me but hes no gettin me on any feckin skies

it is never easy but the memories stay with you forever as the hurt you feel lessens as time passes.

Mr me

I dont think its easy no matter what age u are , i lost my real mum when i was 11 and still have the occasional cry over her untimely death, also having lost two children was hard to bear and i dont agree with time being a healer i think time passing just makes it easier to cope , if we didnt love we wouldnt feel loss , so celebrate the love we felt and dont dwell on the loss thats how i get by .

Im not very religious at all but a lovely american lady i know when we were talking about the sudden loss of her hubby, she simply said, "well i guess God must of wanted him up there sooner".

I think its a lovely way to think of it personally.

T xxx

By *cottishcoupleCouple  over a year ago

near irvine, ayrshire

it dont get easier we just learn to cope with it

my thoughts are with u

xxxxxxx

glasgow

folks thanks and if u mean to call text or mail some one do it dont put it off cause they might not be there when u decide to do so.but never mind theyre there waitn for u because as that lady said god needed them early just wish i had phoned graeme and hey u lot a million trillion THANKSXXXXXXXXXXXX

» Add a new message to this topic