FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > couples and fuck buddies

couples and fuck buddies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

looking for everyones 2p on this one..

whenever we receive mail, or winks from single guys (unless we have chatted or mailed first) they are normally deleted as it is stated clearly we arent looking for it, but we both have noticed that we do the exact same when its a couple and in thier profile it says Fuck Buddies.

We spoke about it last night and came to the conclusion that Fuck Buddies are not a couple as such and on sites such like this, its surely a form of cheating (no pun intended)

would love some input

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

what if the 2 people in question are single.. not attached to anyone, and they are fuck buddies.. how does that make them cheaters?? who are they cheating on? there are plenty fuck buddies on this site.. who for one reason or another meet up as a couple... i dont see no harm in it!

my 2p worth lol mrs hoops xxx

not cheaters as cheating on people, we came to it that they arent an actual couple and that it comes across as being a false couple , dont know if iv found the right words to explain it

well sorry if i misread it the way you wanted! i still dont have a problem with fuck buddies thou lol.. each to their own! x

suggest you put on your profile 'not looking for fuckbuddy's ' then hopefully you wont get them messaging you.

stating what you are looking for on a profile is a great start..

not guaranteeing everyone READS it but its a start..

not sure if I understand your logic on this , but it's your logic lol..and your choice to delete.

"not cheaters as cheating on people, we came to it that they arent an actual couple and that it comes across as being a false couple , dont know if iv found the right words to explain it"

my 2p's worth...being fuckbuddy's dont make ppl false fs..ive swung way a fuckbuddie before theres nothing false about me..ask anytone in scots chat..i total disagree on ur view tc have a nice day xx

well my 2ps worth

if you state your looking for "cpls only"then hopefully only cpls shld apply.but you know it aint gonna happen,,lol

on the FB thing well we dont have a prob with it as long as they aint married and cheating ..but thats up to them to tell us that.

i can see why some do swing together as a cpl..singles guys have an easier time if they have a partner they can call on?or a single fem calling a friend when she needs 1.

just my thoughts xx

auds xx

At the end of the day you need to do what is right for you. However in my opinion its a tad judgemental and or harsh.

The people are a couple...and are being honest about their personal/private relationship status....often a rare thing

If you are looking to make friendships that endure then I can see fully why you would prefer a couple who are married or similar. However any couple can split in a heartbeat so does the relationship status of the couples u meet really matter?

it will always be your choice i can only give my opinion and say that i think its a tad harsh and to me not a solid reason for not meeting.

As to the cheating element...well they are more upfront than most by saying they are fuck buddies and not mr and mrs. If they are cheating on their spouses...well thats thier call/business really.

id rather meet or be friends with someone who was at least honest about their relationship status..even if it was that they were cheating...than meet a 'couple' who were telling lies and that i was unlikely to find out.

Honesty is a rare commodity and whilst what they are honest about may not sit well with yourselves ( and of course that is your call ) but at least you know up front what you are gettin into

Perhaps a mail in that instance better than deletion, at least offers an opportunity for clarification

vol

xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

hmmmmmmm not sure whats ment by this post if a couple r looking to meet n play with another couple ie one fem one male then what diffrence does it make weather they r acctually a couple or not hubby n i had a great meet the other week with a single guy /single fem not a couple but we all got what we wanted at the end of the day so everyone was happy xxxx

luv jacs

xxx

Not sure if I am qualified to comment, being a "cheating" married man NOT playing as part of "FB" couple , but when has that ever stopped me lol!Anyway whilst appreciating the points made so far I feel that if a couple are sought who must be involved in a realtionship (with each other lol) then thats fine and is what should be asked for .If however all you are looking for a is male AND a fem to join you for fun then I dont personally see a problem witht hat but then who cares what i think lol

Personally speaking I dont quite understand peoples hang ups about whether or not someone is attached. Im attached yet play alone but my consience is clear and dont see why it should play on anyone elses econsience. At least I and other guys like me are honest about it. Could be very easy to say that im totally single and potential meets would be none the wiser. Id go as far as guarantee alot of people who wont meet attached or married men have indeed met married/attached men posing as single.

2p worth as well....

since when did the good folks on here decide that they were in moral judgement of everyone else. The whole point of this is consenting adults. If F Buddies doesnt float yer boat, fine and dont get involved - wait for the next one along

I don't want to go off at a tangent, but I'd just like to say that it's nice to at last read here some open-minded, non-judgemental messages!

Yes I'm married, and yes I know what I'm doing, and yes I know what that makes me, BUT............. I'm totally upfront about it on my profile!

I have to say that I'm getting really sick fed up with self righteous, sermonising folk on here telling me and others how to live our lives!!

Rant over, and apologies to Pamela and Gordon for hijacking your post!

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"looking for everyones 2p on this one..

whenever we receive mail, or winks from single guys (unless we have chatted or mailed first) they are normally deleted as it is stated clearly we arent looking for it, but we both have noticed that we do the exact same when its a couple and in thier profile it says Fuck Buddies.

We spoke about it last night and came to the conclusion that Fuck Buddies are not a couple as such and on sites such like this, its surely a form of cheating (no pun intended)

would love some input

xxx"

i can see where you're coming from about wanting "true" couples in a relationship but i have had experiences with a few of those couples and find i was left feeling awkward . sometimes one partner has been coerced ,for a better word , into the meet just to please their partner. others it is as if the couple are not secure enough in their own relationship and may have some underlying trust issues.

i also see it from the other side to . i am single and swing as part of a couple of fuck buddies with a single guy from the site. we spend more time together doing non sexual things than a lot of married/attached couples do and see it as an opportunity to experience something new. neither have any intention of coming between the other couple in their relationship and make that clear when we chat with them.

hope this doesn't upset anyone lol

i see what u mean as them not being a true couple, but if its 2 single being swinging together then whats the harm.... if ur a couple meeting a FB couple.. ur all getting what u want from it ???

"

i can see where you're coming from about wanting "true" couples in a relationship but i have had experiences with a few of those couples and find i was left feeling awkward . sometimes one partner has been coerced ,for a better word , into the meet just to please their partner. others it is as if the couple are not secure enough in their own relationship and may have some underlying trust issues."

thats a good point MC, we have found that with friends and a girl we played with, turned out her husband loved it when she would meet couples and go back with the details of what happened and was always trying to hook her up.

she told us that after a few drinks recently, we felt so sorry for her. Great friends now xx

I been at partys where full scale married couples have for whatever reason not enjoyed, indulged, "real couples" are no guarantee of some type of swinging sexy perfection, indeed we single guys are regarded as potential trouble,lol, been with some couples where hubby would easily qualify for the "pushy" title.

T xx

"I don't want to go off at a tangent, but I'd just like to say that it's nice to at last read here some open-minded, non-judgemental messages!

Yes I'm married, and yes I know what I'm doing, and yes I know what that makes me, BUT............. I'm totally upfront about it on my profile!

I have to say that I'm getting really sick fed up with self righteous, sermonising folk on here telling me and others how to live our lives!!

Rant over, and apologies to Pamela and Gordon for hijacking your post!"

in the forum you get a cross section of subjects and a CROSS SECTION OF VIEWS.

many emotive subjects

married people playing as singles

str8 guys who are BI

barebacking

singleguys

etc etc etc

you may agree with many postings, you will defo disagree with others,

its my opinion and as such, I can say it as long as within the rules..

and others can says theirs.....

and if you dont like it,dont read it, scroll down to the next posting..

for the record on this post...

I said ' change profile to reflect not looking for FB's and its your entitlement to delete, I never judged lol.

as with the married guy debate..

I have often said.. not really my issue as I am single, but if married guys/ladies want to play, better to say on profile to allow folks to make an 'informed ' choice and not lie...

"I don't want to go off at a tangent, but I'd just like to say that it's nice to at last read here some open-minded, non-judgemental messages!

It is nice isn't it? makes a change from someone opening a post to defend a 'lady' who gave one side of a row which ocurred in chatroom not in the forum and lambast and judge a couple of guys who had never spoken or interacted with the postee. They were tried with a closed mind, judged and hung out to dry before even a defence was utttered.

Rant over, and apologies to Pamela and Gordon for hijacking your post!"

on another site i had a fuck buddy that i swang with so does that mean we cheated as a cple we always made it clear we swing as a cple but were not together all the time an hey a cple in a fuckbuddy relationship is a cple so where do they cheat ........

2p in lol nae offence ment just hud tae say summit . so its now off single lads an new mums n dads tae fuckbuddies okies ...is single fems or cples ( real ones ) next in line ........

seems far too much bitchin going on an not enuff luv spreading around

so can i ask ......

WHERE IS THE LUV?

already said that we didnt actually mean that Fuck Buddies were cheating on partners, god.

we felt,and still do, that they are not an actual couple and dont think its right to pose as couples. a couple, who would have a couples account here or on any other site should be in a relationship, otherwise they arent an actual couple. hence the cheating word, as in FB's dont qualify as an 'actual couple'.

the one we had, that made us think about it was an email from a couple from the north east, on thier profile it says couple, but says it wasnt the girl in thier pics, then in the email, slipped in right at the end it was 'by the way we are fb's'

wasnt a bitch we were having, just wondering what other people thought as many people will have different views, which are always good to hear. xxxxxx xxxxxx

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

its here sioux come and get it

lol, what you like xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

is that magic fingers tae then mad lol dae i bring them as well as they lurve ????? xxxxxxxxxxx

Can i throw ma 2p in ...

Peoples views and responses are determined by others..

NOW ....

Can we just have fun ...x

Buboo .....x

» Add a new message to this topic