FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Directing!

Directing!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been in new sottish CHAT!!!! room (that is CHAT not CAM) as I am trying hard to support it and lots of directing going on and no one stopping it! why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just been in new sottish CHAT!!!! room (that is CHAT not CAM) as I am trying hard to support it and lots of directing going on and no one stopping it! why?"

maybe cos there were no mods in?

"Just been in new sottish CHAT!!!! room (that is CHAT not CAM) as I am trying hard to support it and lots of directing going on and no one stopping it! why?

maybe cos there were no mods in?"

40 users in....a lot for the new room and no mods? are the mods monitoring the new room ? I assume they are...

"Just been in new sottish CHAT!!!! room (that is CHAT not CAM) as I am trying hard to support it and lots of directing going on and no one stopping it! why?

40 users in....a lot for the new room and no mods? are the mods monitoring the new room ? I assume they are..."

i know steve was in earlier in the evening....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

They can't be there all the time. How many times do folks need told that if people piss you off and/or direct... Block them.

It ends there.

40 users in....a lot for the new room and no mods? are the mods monitoring the new room ? I assume they are...

i know steve was in earlier in the evening...."

OK...but as is new and very quiet was just visiting to offer support but the intesity directed at one female who was on cam (face only) was very off putting...I do not visit directing room for that very reason as not my thing but if it is allowed to continue in CHAT room, reckon I will be giving that a miss too!

[Removed by poster at 06/11/10 23:08:30]

"They can't be there all the time. How many times do folks need told that if people piss you off and/or direct... Block them.

It ends there.

"

I was in the new room off and on many times tonight and no mods, I imagined being a new thing it would be monitored closely, and as for blocking, they were not directing anything at me, so had no reason to block, unlike some who block for no reason!! yes, I do not expect mods to be in all the time but several are in old CHAT room at one time, I was simply pointing out an issue as I am within my rights to do!!

The mods actually have a life outwith fab!! if you disliked the directing you had a choice to go to another room and get a mod cause im sure there would be one somewhere, leave the said room or block.

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

I've been in Scotland room in new chat since you posted this thread and I haven't had to warn anyone or ban anyone for directing in there.

"The mods actually have a life outwith fab!! if you disliked the directing you had a choice to go to another room and get a mod cause im sure there would be one somewhere, leave the said room or block."

You are right! that is why I left the said room.......

Thats cos i wasnt in Lil hehehe Greig x

"I've been in Scotland room in new chat since you posted this thread and I haven't had to warn anyone or ban anyone for directing in there."

Jesus, I only posted what was going on when I was in, will not bother in future!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Yes post what you want and I will answer as is my right. The new chat allows blocking of whispers etc.

I have also been in the rooms where there is shocking directing by guys and is wrong.

I have also been in when there have been people on cam encouraging directing and then moaning about it.

That's why the block button is there.

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"I've been in Scotland room in new chat since you posted this thread and I haven't had to warn anyone or ban anyone for directing in there.

Jesus, I only posted what was going on when I was in, will not bother in future!"

I went in after seeing your message. It seemed as if there was some sort of war going on in there and thought it would only be right of me to check it out but I see no evidence of it at all.

Also, just because the person wasn't directing you ... if it was bothering you then you have the right to block them.

I'm pretty sure there is mods in other chat rooms in new chat, any one of them would have been happy to come check it out for you. If all else fails then hit the report button on their profile, give admin as much details as poss and let them check chat logs.

"I've been in Scotland room in new chat since you posted this thread and I haven't had to warn anyone or ban anyone for directing in there.

Jesus, I only posted what was going on when I was in, will not bother in future!

I went in after seeing your message. It seemed as if there was some sort of war going on in there and thought it would only be right of me to check it out but I see no evidence of it at all.

Also, just because the person wasn't directing you ... if it was bothering you then you have the right to block them.

I'm pretty sure there is mods in other chat rooms in new chat, any one of them would have been happy to come check it out for you. If all else fails then hit the report button on their profile, give admin as much details as poss and let them check chat logs."

Thanks for advice, for me however will just leave it there and not report any further issues! Will do as I have done before and ignore.

I'm pretty sure there is mods in other chat rooms in new chat, any one of them would have been happy to come check it out for you. If all else fails then hit the report button on their profile, give admin as much details as poss and let them check chat logs.

Thanks for advice, for me however will just leave it there and not report any further issues! Will do as I have done before and ignore."

"

Thanks for advice, for me however will just leave it there and not report any further issues! Will do as I have done before and ignore."

It is good you have spent the time posting in the forum, if nothing else a chat mod may see this straight away and come to the room to help. However, even if your not been abused/directed yourself it would be better to report peoples profiles when there is no mod in the room.

You can then block them, and maybe point out to others that they can block people too.

The way I see it is that if 90% of a particular room (especially those on cam) blocked someone then they would either leave the room or the penny would drop and they would start to behave.

What some people do, is to add all the mods into their 'Hotlist' so that they can see if they are online or not. If a user is in new chat, a bubble appears on their profile. You can then easily have a look for a mod, as in new chat (at the moment, this may change) you can have more than one room open at anyone time.

Steve xx

[Removed by poster at 07/11/10 10:17:43]

By *at n michaelCouple  over a year ago

AYRSHIRE

we were in chat last night,was about 20.50 that directing started...

and may i add,it was a couple who started it off.as no mods in room,we did look in 3 other rooms but no joy.

we know that this was just a one off so we left for half an hour,went back and all was fine.

mr.cat

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Of course directing isn't a one off........it goes on all the time, but it went on in old chat too.

If there is no mod in there and no mod in any room at all ( which would be very unusual) then the quickest way to get rid of their chat so you don't have to see it is to use the block button......and then REPORT the user.

If everyone blocked the person they would soon give up as they would be talking to themselves

"

If everyone blocked the person they would soon give up as they would be talking to themselves "

Feels like I talk to myself all the time, lol (walks off mumbling to self.....)

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

If everyone blocked the person they would soon give up as they would be talking to themselves

Feels like I talk to myself all the time, lol (walks off mumbling to self.....)

"

ooo me too Steve......wanna talk to me and I will talk to you?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Damn, I can't even get the other person in the same position to speak to me !

"Damn, I can't even get the other person in the same position to speak to me !"

PMSL, was busy flirting via email

» Add a new message to this topic