FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > couple who waste single mens time

couple who waste single mens time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

time wasters are bad enough but I hate the fact that couples think just cause your a single guy that they can run you round in rings and tell you to meet them some where and never show

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

but it behind you and move forward dude, its happens.. annoying as it is...

in swinging..

asshole single guys

asshole single fems

asshole couples....

thankfully...

outnumbered by loads and loads and loads of lovely single guys, single fems and couples.....

wish you well....

has happend to us all agreed where to meet etc and they nver show.

Think most people on here have experienced the joy that is "time wasters" but if taken in context with tha majority of genuine people they are very much in the minority in my opinion.

So put it behind you an "ENJOY"

Kay x

think most folk have had a "no show" sometime in their swinging life lol.thankfully ours was wayyyyy in the begining when we didnt know any better lol and since found out the "cpl" that stood us up done us a massive favour lol(they werent very nice ) lol

[Removed by poster at 09/06/09 19:11:49]

when we first started playing, we did come up against a fair few that backed out, but we were once the couple that loved the idea but were too shy to do it for real.

Fair enough we didnt involve ourselves into arranging meets or even teasing other people but some couples just go about it the wrong way and dont realize they are pissing other people off,

Just something that happens.

what gets right up our chuff is the sad people that trawl these sites with fake accounts just to have a sly wank while the wife is in the bath..

Being stod up is Occupational hazard I think,Goes with the territory as it were but thankfully not so often

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well she said she hadnt spoken to her husband about it 3 days later and then she said that she said the would be there but said she didnt say she would definetly be there... how rude is that i am sick and tired off couple treating single men like that just cause we are the majority I think they are worse than the single men how say fancy a shag or wat not at least they are telling what they want and not going behind hubbies back really pissed off my that its such a waste of time and they are a genuine couple seen them on a few sites which shows that its even the most genuine one that think single men are at there beckon call to do and say what they like lol

sorry for the rant ppl

sounds like it might have been a single guy posing as a couple?

tam rant away cause if it was a single guy wasting a cpls time..ud get ripped 2 bits..it does my head in x

Time wasters are out there sadly, just do what we do dust yourself down pick yourself up and move on to the genuine folk that ARE willing to meet.

What we do find funny is when a meet does not show, phone or anything .....then blocks ALL contact without having the BACKBONE to explain his actions. Even after you gave him option to cancel in case he blew a regular meet he has, and he said , and i quote" no its fine i'll definitely be there"......................go figure ..........pmsl.

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"time wasters are bad enough but I hate the fact that couples think just cause your a single guy that they can run you round in rings and tell you to meet them some where and never show"

Couples, rightly or wrongly, always believe they (we) can get a better offer. Most of the time we're right.

It isn't fair but it's a reflection of the supply/ demand situation out there.

"

Couples, rightly or wrongly, always believe they (we) can get a better offer. Most of the time we're right.

"

I accomodate in my 'home' and if I thought a couple were sitting opposite me thinking ' feck we could have done better ' ... I would show them the door & pay their petrol money....

I dont need a shag that desperate ....

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"

I accomodate in my 'home' and if I thought a couple were sitting opposite me thinking ' feck we could have done better ' ... I would show them the door & pay their petrol money....

I dont need a shag that desperate .... "

god id never think someone was beneath me (pardon the pun) that id ever think i could have got better yes have met many weve got on with and some we havent but never ever though we could have got better thats so rude

luv jacs

xxxxx

"time wasters are bad enough but I hate the fact that couples think just cause your a single guy that they can run you round in rings and tell you to meet them some where and never show

It isn't fair but it's a reflection of the supply/ demand situation out there."

ur having a laught there ???

no 1 on this site is better than the next person believe me

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"time wasters are bad enough but I hate the fact that couples think just cause your a single guy that they can run you round in rings and tell you to meet them some where and never show

It isn't fair but it's a reflection of the supply/ demand situation out there.

ur having a laught there ???

no 1 on this site is better than the next person believe me "

As I said, "it isn't fair" but my answer was in response to a justified complaint about couple mistreating single guys. It isn't, to pick up VIEW's valid point about sitting there thinking "feck we could have done better'; it's about couples holding off committing to meet a single guy in case they get what they perceive to be a better (however you define that - bigger cock, better physique, less distance to travel, whatever) offer.

Again. It ISN'T fair but it's happening, as Tam points out. All I'm suggesting is a reason why it's happening.

Sorry to hear about your troubles Tam, but did you actually confirm there was a lady present before arranging the meet? ie a phone call or seen on cam, would take a guess you done neither, learn from it and move onwards and upwards.

» Add a new message to this topic