FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Swinging.

Swinging.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can a single male or female be classed as a swinger or not ?

In my opinion no,,,,, when I was with the ex wife I classed myself as a swinger, when I joined fab as a single male I did not class myself as a swinger as in my opinion I was a single male looking for sex with other singles and couples.

Has the definition of swinger become blurred over the years? The standard definition of a swinger is as follows......Swinging or partner swapping (sometimes referred to as the swinging lifestyle or simply the lifestyle) is a non-monogamous behavior, in which partners in a committed relationship agree, as a couple, for both partners to engage in sexual activities with other people.

This post is not meant to alienate people or downtrod singles as I was one also, but it is just to get peoples opinion on the subject

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Swinging has changed over the years and thank fook id say i also have swung on my own for many years and totally enjoyed my swingle life with the single guys now giving the couple swinging a go and still finding that swingles will always play a huge part in this id say swinging was a couple thing but long live the swingles xxx

Mike i told ya last night. No lol

By *inesawineWoman  over a year ago

fife

Interested in the replies to this one, as I have pondered and debated this question many a time.

Sits back and awaits.............well no really, I'm off to work lol

xxx

By *uddly2someCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Well I thought about this and decided to 'google it' to see what they came up with and all it did was confuse the situation more

I've been here both as a single female and now as part of a couple and I don't see myself as any more or less of a 'swinger' either time.

What I look for has changed as my circumstances have changed and what I want to explore has changed but I'm still the same me!

I don't think this place would be half as much fun without the 'swingles'.

So may be swinging was started by couples for couples but as society has changed and the expectations you would one day be a couple has changed then so has swinging. Basically Darwins Theory of Evolution

"Can a single male or female be classed as a swinger or not ?"

In our opinion, yes.

We've met singles we'd most certainly class as swingers.

As a couple and alone we've both actively sought out singles.

Without them this site would lose a lot of appeal to us.

think il let jas answer this 1 lol

auds xx

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

There's a relaxed, open, non - possessive attitude that permeates swinging, whether amongst singles or couples.

Partner swapping is one of many results of that attitude, not a requirement of it.

I dont think single me/women looking for other single men/women can be classed as "swinging".....

My opinion and im sticking to it

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

well what am i and al ot of others both male and female doing on this site then

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Well I thought about this and decided to 'google it' to see what they came up with and all it did was confuse the situation more

I've been here both as a single female and now as part of a couple and I don't see myself as any more or less of a 'swinger' either time.

What I look for has changed as my circumstances have changed and what I want to explore has changed but I'm still the same me!

I don't think this place would be half as much fun without the 'swingles'.

So may be swinging was started by couples for couples but as society has changed and the expectations you would one day be a couple has changed then so has swinging. Basically Darwins Theory of Evolution "

swinging is probably a fairly new name for it.i could be wrong,did'nt it used to be wife swapping,implying couples.it has evolved.to include singles.whats darwins username.

so do u have do be a cpl 2 be

class as a swinger???

Definately a hard one to answer there and one I've not thought of like that, wife swapping is very limiting as it suggests that just the wives are swapped but if you want a 3 sum you're gonna need a an odd number whether it by a guy or girl. See your point on the original definition but it has it's drawbacks if that's what you're going to class it as, just my opinion...

I guess I don't really think of singles who're exclusively searching for other singles as swingers, I think of that more as dating albeit casually. But I don't really care for labels in all honesty lol so I don't actually even know why I'm answering this. I need to sky plus some more series, everything's bloody well finishing!!

I think over and ponder many things but me being a swinger? Yip, certain things have decided it for me, being on another "swingers" site prior to discovering this one, i was a swinger then and im one now.

I meet other swingers,both single and couples they coincidently are on swingers sites and this one, pretty sure its swinging with other swingers.

Briefly enjoyed the company of a lovely fellow fem swinger and we went to swingers socials and swingers partys, that word keeps popping up eh, lol "swinger", ehh but i cant be classed as a "swinger"?

» Add a new message to this topic