FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > perving pet hates...

perving pet hates...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ckletickles OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

My name is Ickletickles and I am a perv...so sue me, Im not ashamed, its great!...But..... guys, please think about us poor pervs when posting your pics, obviously a wee pre pic sesh tidy is always a good idea, but gonnae no have your kids toys, school photos, wedding photos in the shot!? Nothing worse than a good perv sesh getting spoiled by guilt strings getting twanged.

(Not just picking on the guys, but to be fair i rarely look at the lady pics so cant really comment lol)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or dirty toilets!! Never ever take a pic when sitting on a toilet!! Puts me right off!!

By pre pic sesh tidy I thought you meant a bit of willy topiary or lady garden shrubbery trimmery or even sweeping out the feminine cupboard.

I must confess some of my pics have a pile of clean washing in the background, but I have more clothes than drawer space. But you never perv me anyway Ickle, because none of my pics are in the nude. x

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"By pre pic sesh tidy I thought you meant a bit of willy topiary or lady garden shrubbery trimmery or even sweeping out the feminine cupboard. "

That was what I thought too

Dirty fingernails...yeuch!

Looking at ladies profiles and when you get to the pics theres no boobage on show grrrrrr

"Dirty fingernails...yeuch! "

Cannot agree enough with this!

» Add a new message to this topic