FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > disabilities

disabilities

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kmale2009 OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

What do people think about meeting with people who have a disability, i myself do but not that bad as far as im concerned but have been finding that as soon as its mentioned ppl just stop replying alltogether without even bothering to find out what or why etc.

Just wondered what peoples thoughts were. Or am i just wasting time here due to this fact

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably best not to tell people mate it's sad but people on this site won't meet sum1 if they don't like ur username they are that picky, if it's not something that anyone would see or notice then keep it to urself a think, good luck

glasgow

Have to tell them as it is noticeable but not like totally major n wuld rather just b honest anyway

"Have to tell them as it is noticeable but not like totally major n wuld rather just b honest anyway"

Nothing wrong with being honest if folk don't want to meet its their loss.

I have two sons who are disabled my kids get stares.

Disability can't be helped but ignorence can

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"What do people think about meeting with people who have a disability, i myself do but not that bad as far as im concerned but have been finding that as soon as its mentioned ppl just stop replying alltogether without even bothering to find out what or why etc.

Just wondered what peoples thoughts were. Or am i just wasting time here due to this fact "

I met a lovely gentleman a few years ago who was in a wheelchair.

He was straight and upfront with me from when we first started chatting .

due to our shift patterns and stuff we didnt manage to arrange a play meet but i would have without a doubt .

I think if you can get at least a social meet its a start .

Im glad i was able to see the person rather than the disability because he was a lovely man

glasgow

"Have to tell them as it is noticeable but not like totally major n wuld rather just b honest anyway

Nothing wrong with being honest if folk don't want to meet its their loss.

I have two sons who are disabled my kids get stares.

Disability can't be helped but ignorence can "

i know its just so annoying id rather they asked or even were just open and said that reason just not ignore me, i mean i still have a huge sex drive n can do pretty much everythin sum1 else could just hoping to find some1 willing to meet who isnt bothered by it. (Heres hoping)

If someone cant face meeting someone who is disabled then its their problem not that of the person with the disability.

Personally id have no problem meeting someone with a disability,and id think even more of them for not letting it getting in the way of them living a normal life

glasgow

"What do people think about meeting with people who have a disability, i myself do but not that bad as far as im concerned but have been finding that as soon as its mentioned ppl just stop replying alltogether without even bothering to find out what or why etc.

Just wondered what peoples thoughts were. Or am i just wasting time here due to this fact I met a lovely gentleman a few years ago who was in a wheelchair.

due to our shift patterns and stuff we didnt manage to arrange a play meet but i would have without a doubt .

Im glad i was able to see the person rather than the disability because he was a lovely man "

thats what i mean if people would just chat they wuld find out i try my best not to let it stop me and been told im naughtier and prob hornier than non disabled ppl lol sumtimes i think ppl think its like oh he disabled doesnt need fun

"If someone cant face meeting someone who is disabled then its their problem not that of the person with the disability.

Personally id have no problem meeting someone with a disability,and id think even more of them for not letting it getting in the way of them living a normal life"

glasgow

Had been thinking for a while of writing this on here n never bothered to but after yet again same response over n over everytime i even try to chat i thougt id see what ppls thoughts were

Just wondered what peoples thoughts were. Or am i just wasting time here due to this fact I met a lovely gentleman a few years ago who was in a wheelchair.

Im glad i was able to see the person rather than the disability because he was a lovely man

thats what i mean if people would just chat they wuld find out i try my best not to let it stop me and been told im naughtier and prob hornier than non disabled ppl lol sumtimes i think ppl think its like oh he disabled doesnt need fun "

i forgot i actually met another guy with a disability and he was lovely too so stick with it and im sure u will find some lovely people to meet xx

glasgow

Hopefully nawty missdynomite i actually sent u a msg earlier todsy im sure so if u fancy a chat some time id love to get to know you better

"Hopefully nawty missdynomite i actually sent u a msg earlier todsy im sure so if u fancy a chat some time id love to get to know you better "
Itl be in my inbox somewhere il get to it lol xx

glasgow

Ty mizzrandomnymph id love to chat n get to know you more if ud like but at min i dont have pics on here as didnt feel comfortable puttin them up 4 same reasons as post so i cannot msg u if ud like to msg me id love to chat

glasgow

"Hopefully nawty missdynomite i actually sent u a msg earlier todsy im sure so if u fancy a chat some time id love to get to know you better Itl be in my inbox somewhere il get to it lol xx "

lol no probs i look 4ward to ur reply n chatting more n getting to know u hopefully

By *addyshornyMan  over a year ago

perth

I find with this site it doesn't matter what u look like (disability or not) I find if it's someone that u get on with and have a good laugh with then it's more the chemistry with people that make me want to meet someone !

So id suggest don't mention ur disability until u feel u have a good repor with someone that u feel u would like to meet then let them know about it ! If they reject u or ignore u after that then they are shallow and not someone u would want to meet with anyway . Well that's my view anyway !

I'd rather meet someone I know I can have a good laugh and feel comfortable with , than have someone that's hot and there is no spark with !

Sex site but not always about the sex ! I'm more for the new friends mostly .

glasgow

I know wat u mean just felt like was best to b open from start as cant hide it so wuld rather start off being open

Nope I wouldn't but hey that's just me

And always be up front about it as how bad and awkward would you feel if you met face to face and had to explain?

Auds

glasgow

"Nope I wouldn't but hey that's just me

And always be up front about it as how bad and awkward would you feel if you met face to face and had to explain?

Auds "

See thats y i always am upfront about it but i just wish others wuld b if bothers them or that instead of just ignoring msgs after starting a convo b4 that point id much rather i was told upfront 2

Your doing the right thing by being upfront that way the other person is having the choice to meet you or not

X

The thing is, it's hard for guys because of the numbers game, way too many of us compared to women, try and look at it that way, maybe it's not your disability, maybe it is, but keep at it and keep chatting and hopefully it will work out for you.

Don't give up on it though, good luck

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have no problem meeting someone who has a disability, visible or not. If they are honest and they are being themselves and we get on, then not an issue.

;-)

glasgow

"I have no problem meeting someone who has a disability, visible or not. If they are honest and they are being themselves and we get on, then not an issue.

;-)"

ty its good to know not every1 on here will ignore msgs as that how it seemed.

Would it be ok to send u a wee message so we culd chat sum?

Just wondered what peoples thoughts were. Or am i just wasting time here due to this fact "

The best sex I have ever had was with an amputee and nicer person would be hard to find... I use the word 'different' rather than 'disability'... it is what is inside that count

"If someone cant face meeting someone who is disabled then its their problem not that of the person with the disability.

Personally id have no problem meeting someone with a disability,and id think even more of them for not letting it getting in the way of them living a normal life"

» Add a new message to this topic