FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Physical attraction

Physical attraction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andA OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

I (female) was reading another thread and the vast majority of those replying said that a nice personality, sense of humour etc are the most important things for a meet. Is it possible that I'm out of kilter with the majority of people on the forum as I disagree with this?

I have to be phsically attracted to someone first of all. Now obviously they have got to have other attributes in terms of personality etc or I won't meet them but if the physical attraction isn't there then no amount of personality will make up for that.

I should add that this isn't a looks v personality question as I don't believe it's one or the other. It's more a case of me not being able to sleep with someone based on their personality, no matter how fun they are.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree , we dont meet much as I just cant unless there is that physical attraction, nomatter how nice a person they are

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I totally agree I wouldn't meet someone if I wasn't physically attracted and liked their personality too, I wouldn't meet someone just because they were gorgeous or just a nice person

Physical attraction and an appealing personality go hand in hand I'd say, a woman could be stunningly attractive but be an absolute bitch then the aesthetic attraction is negated for me!

"Totally agree , we dont meet much as I just cant unless there is that physical attraction, nomatter how nice a person they are "
totally agree

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

on the flip side you can be totally "stunning babes" but with as much personality as a box of frogs massive turn off to put another way i couldnt sleep with someone i didnt find attractive but after getting to know them and their personality attraction can happen without the "stunning babes" looks

"on the flip side you can be totally "stunning babes" but with as much personality as a box of frogs massive turn off to put another way i couldnt sleep with someone i didnt find attractive but after getting to know them and their personality attraction can happen without the "stunning babes" looks "
even Quasimodo had a good personality .... Doesn't mean I'd shag him

coatbridge

"on the flip side you can be totally "stunning babes" but with as much personality as a box of frogs massive turn off to put another way i couldnt sleep with someone i didnt find attractive but after getting to know them and their personality attraction can happen without the "stunning babes" looks even Quasimodo had a good personality .... Doesn't mean I'd shag him "
sleeping beuaty was a boreing cow wouldnt do her either

Well each to there. Own and everyone. Has there own opinion. On attractions. And personality. GSOH. All very important. When. Making. That decision. Of whether. To take someone. To bed and sleep. With. Decisions. That should. Not be made lightly. But to be honest.

I'd sleep. With ANYONE

By *andA OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

I can find someone's personality attractive but that alone won't turn them into someone I'd sleep with. I'm more likely to enjoy their company, in a non sexual way, or end up being friends with them.

By *ustforalaugh1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Got to agree!

Personality AND attractiveness both a must for me!

For me

It's a sex site I'm Not looking for a deap n meaningfull relationship

The guy has to want me to think hell I wanna shag that!!!

Auds

By *rjandmrskCouple  over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire

Deffo personality and attraction fir me. Nowt there then its a no. Mrs K xxx

I think doing this the first thing you have to go on is someone's looks so unless you think they look ok how would you even find out about personality or sense of humour?? I know in life that's often an attractive quality when you're looking for a partner it may be more than just looks needed but hey let's face it the majority of folk here are here for the sexual fun any relationships that develop I personally think are a bonus.

no you are correct, the order is (a) looks) (b) personality (c) anything else.

If you look at the person and think ewww you are not going to be attracted to them based on their personality. If you never saw the person and you were attracted to them, but then saw them and though wow they look like they were hit in the face by a bag of hammers, then the personality would take a back seat. Looks first then personality. somethings you can overlook though i.e. perhaps the person isnt in your ideal (dare I say this) weight category you could ignore a few extra pounds if they had a great personality. .... now I'm standing back and waiting for the shit storm ..... and no im not a supermodel before anyone says it (picture available on request if you want to loose your lunch)

coatbridge

Weirdo here for me the order isnt looks first to be perfectly honest I seldom look at pics....... personality is always first if no chemistry there.then the looks part dont matter but thats just me

Said in the last thread that personality was important and that if I was mentally turned off by someone it wasn't happening.

But the same goes for physical attraction, there has to be something there or it's not happening either, fussy mare!

For us there definitely has to be some kind of physical attraction there, personality a very very close second, but I'm afraid there has to be something in the looks department too, if your not attracted to someone it just ain't gonna happen!

We wouldn't just meet someone for the sake if a meet regardless of how they look!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Physical attraction is a must.

When you first make contact with someone it's the physical attraction you see first a close 2nd come personality mix them both together and the dynamics can be fantastic xxx

For me its definitely both. Can't do one without the other though.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

There has to be both mental and physical attraction for me. I've met some wonderful people but wouldn't shag them all (sorry captain jack ).

But I wouldn't have sex with anyone who didn't tick all the boxes

I can feel a primary school ven diagram coming on. Personality. Looks. Overlapping in the middle? Hello!

"I have to be phsically attracted to someone first of all. Now obviously they have got to have other attributes in terms of personality etc or I won't meet them but if the physical attraction isn't there then no amount of personality will make up for that."

Also, there are a few on here who are classed as 'stunning' or 'gorgeous' that are so rude and have such bad attitudes that their ugliness inside outshines their 'good looks' on the outside lol

Lx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I have to be phsically attracted to someone first of all. Now obviously they have got to have other attributes in terms of personality etc or I won't meet them but if the physical attraction isn't there then no amount of personality will make up for that.

Also, there are a few on here who are classed as 'stunning' or 'gorgeous' that are so rude and have such bad attitudes that their ugliness inside outshines their 'good looks' on the outside lol

Lx"

so true xx

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 09/07/14 19:30:49]

"I (female) was reading another thread and the vast majority of those replying said that a nice personality, sense of humour etc are the most important things for a meet. Is it possible that I'm out of kilter with the majority of people on the forum as I disagree with this?

I have to be phsically attracted to someone first of all. Now obviously they have got to have other attributes in terms of personality etc or I won't meet them but if the physical attraction isn't there then no amount of personality will make up for that.

I should add that this isn't a looks v personality question as I don't believe it's one or the other. It's more a case of me not being able to sleep with someone based on their personality, no matter how fun they are."

Don't think you are out of kilter. Attraction and sexual desire important at first. But the personality and humour helps if things are to develop in longer term

We both need to find our meets physically attractive. You don't look at someone in a pub and say 'god their mind is attractive' you say 'he's got a cute smile' or something. Same here. There has to be something physical initially for us before the personality -then we get nekkid with folk!

"on the flip side you can be totally "stunning babes" but with as much personality as a box of frogs massive turn off to put another way i couldnt sleep with someone i didnt find attractive but after getting to know them and their personality attraction can happen without the "stunning babes" looks "

Never a truer word spoken

Both for us, but there has to be an initial attraction

» Add a new message to this topic