FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > is this just full of fakes?

is this just full of fakes?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been in this a good few weeks now n starting to wonder is there actually genuine birds on here??

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Delusions are by far taking over the fakes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you think your in an bird sanctuary?

"Do you think your in an bird sanctuary? "

They call us birds because of all the worms we pick up!

"Do you think your in an bird sanctuary?

They call us birds because of all the worms we pick up! "

Hahaha! Very true!!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"Do you think your in an bird sanctuary?

They call us birds because of all the worms we pick up! "

and the worms they have in their boxers!

I know the feeling was on a year or so back had a few good meets, now can't seem to get any. Even when talking to someone for a month they say they want to . meet then the delete there profile

not easy, first meet is hardest once verified should be a bit better. But lots of fakes or fantasists.

By *araidWoman  over a year ago

the west (ish)

"Been in this a good few weeks now n starting to wonder is there actually genuine birds on here?? "

Yes there are.

Just checked and nope, don't seems to have feathers sticking out me arse!

"Just checked and nope, don't seems to have feathers sticking out me arse! "

Well.....Not on a Sunday afternoon anyway!

Oh breadcrumbs

"Just checked and nope, don't seems to have feathers sticking out me arse! "
This a new kink

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Is it any worse?

I'm not sure I came across any fakes but I think there were a fair few fantasists, and ladies who simply didn't know what they really wanted, hence the chatting then bottling it.

Try working on your profile a bit, put some effort into it, it only takes a few minutes but may give people more to go on.

Some consider that if one cannot put the effort into a profile which only takes a few minutes then what else do they not put any effort into?

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I think people come on the site with certain expectations and when these aren't met very quickly it is the sites fault. My advice would be this, would you really just meet someone for sex after a few brief messages, the answer by most sane women would be no. Try chatting to people like people rather than the receptacle for your penis and show some interest in that person. Our own attitudes on this site help or hinder us in meeting people. I would say treat people with respect and don't expect every persons agenda is sex in weeks of being on here and treat them like genuine individuals with real lives , fears, dreams, goals and of course fantasies and I think meeting people will happen as a natural progression rather than a race to the finish line.

By *bob89Man  over a year ago

Aviemore

"I think people come on the site with certain expectations and when these aren't met very quickly it is the sites fault. My advice would be this, would you really just meet someone for sex after a few brief messages, the answer by most sane women would be no. Try chatting to people like people rather than the receptacle for your penis and show some interest in that person. Our own attitudes on this site help or hinder us in meeting people. I would say treat people with respect and don't expect every persons agenda is sex in weeks of being on here and treat them like genuine individuals with real lives , fears, dreams, goals and of course fantasies and I think meeting people will happen as a natural progression rather than a race to the finish line. "

Totally agree! You really have to put the work in to finding a meet on here. Show the lady or couple that you are genuine and let your personality show in your messages. Most people have to feel 100% confident before they will even consider a meet with someone. Be patient and eventually it will pay off!

"I think people come on the site with certain expectations and when these aren't met very quickly it is the sites fault. My advice would be this, would you really just meet someone for sex after a few brief messages, the answer by most sane women would be no. Try chatting to people like people rather than the receptacle for your penis and show some interest in that person. Our own attitudes on this site help or hinder us in meeting people. I would say treat people with respect and don't expect every persons agenda is sex in weeks of being on here and treat them like genuine individuals with real lives , fears, dreams, goals and of course fantasies and I think meeting people will happen as a natural progression rather than a race to the finish line. "

and also....

tweet tweet

When I first joined I have to admit I wasn't aware of fakes at all but it seemed altogether more relaxed and time was taken to chat and get to know people before meeting was even mentioned. My first meet took place after chatting and speaking on the phone for a few months. That's always been my way of doing things...but I readily accept that others have different agendas. I find that these days meeting is mentioned almost straight away...and some guys are rather pushy inferring that if you don't meet instantly you must be a fake. Perhaps this climate is puting ladies off. I still believe success lies in the approach....

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Well said Jinty

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"When I first joined I have to admit I wasn't aware of fakes at all but it seemed altogether more relaxed and time was taken to chat and get to know people before meeting was even mentioned. My first meet took place after chatting and speaking on the phone for a few months. That's always been my way of doing things...but I readily accept that others have different agendas. I find that these days meeting is mentioned almost straight away...and some guys are rather pushy inferring that if you don't meet instantly you must be a fake. Perhaps this climate is puting ladies off. I still believe success lies in the approach.... "

But you're a single female, and looking to meet... so you must meet people you don't fancy just because they offer... have you not read the site rules?

Well it feels like that from some of the messages guys send. I am genuine, and I do meet, but don't like to be pushed, and hate when a no thanks results in insults and someone getting the huff.

well said Thongz, if you make the effort and take an active pert in the site then you will get meets!

"Been in this a good few weeks now n starting to wonder is there actually genuine birds on here?? "

ive seen a parrot on here, that was a classy type of bird

If all you are finding is fakes then the problem is you. Your selection process is clearly not choosy enough.

And what do you class as a fake? If it's simply a woman on here who changes her mind or just refuses to enter into a dialog with you then that's hardly fake. Guys in particular need to lose their sense of entitlement and lower their expectations of what this site is for.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"Been in this a good few weeks now n starting to wonder is there actually genuine birds on here??

If all you are finding is fakes then the problem is you. Your selection process is clearly not choosy enough.

And what do you class as a fake? If it's simply a woman on here who changes her mind or just refuses to enter into a dialog with you then that's hardly fake. Guys in particular need to lose their sense of entitlement and lower their expectations of what this site is for. "

single ladies on here aren't desperate to screw just anything.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Been in this a good few weeks now n starting to wonder is there actually genuine birds on here??

And what do you class as a fake? If it's simply a woman on here who changes her mind or just refuses to enter into a dialog with you then that's hardly fake. Guys in particular need to lose their sense of entitlement and lower their expectations of what this site is for. "

This

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

there is good and bad in all categories on here, you will soon be able to suss them out.

you will get the people with an unrealistic expectation alongside some very needy drama driven individuals who will fight over the newest and fittest cock/vagina...

good luck and have fun

think your just doing it wrong i have met and spoke too lots of genuine girls on here

Perhaps the ladies don't like being referred to as birds?..

Seriously 9 weeks is no time to be on the site and having been on as a female it would take me longer than 9 weeks and a photo verification to meet someone. Perhaps go to a social and introduce yourself to the 'genuine birds' on here.

Good luck.

Loads of lovely. Ladieeees. On here I can vouch. For a few and there all very sexy. Too

shhh you lot, nope there are no genuine birds on here they are all fakes ...... less competition for me

By *dultfunscotland2000Man  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Neither I or my 15 female and 5 couple profiles are fake.

By *igspurter699Man  over a year ago

td , ne .

I have to agree with you jinty , all true

"I have to agree with you jinty , all true "
I was going to agree with her but i done that on friday don't want her getting a big head

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

By *igspurter699Man  over a year ago

td , ne .

"I have to agree with you jinty , all true I was going to agree with her but i done that on friday don't want her getting a big head "

haha lucky you

had to sit down there so people meet off this site?

please explain am lost now I thought it was just for bamming folks up and perving at pics lmao

damn might have to start actually talking to people hehe

"I have to agree with you jinty , all true I was going to agree with her but i done that on friday don't want her getting a big head "

Skelp! Lol...as was said to me recently...its not that my hairs too short, its that my heids too big! I like to keep everything in proportion..

met some fakes at a filthy party this weekend..turned up and it was just blow up dolls.shagged them though.