FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Famous names

Famous names

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *akedninja OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

I was speaking to a William Wallace today

Have you ever met someone and they had a famous name? Or was a lookie likey? Or have you ever been told that you are the double of a famous person

I once seen a lookie likey jubba the hut

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Apparently there are two other Oor Wullies, one on here, and one in the Sunday Post.

Mr here ,well i have a film named after me " the friends of -------------- lol

edinburgh

apparently if you google "_akedninja" it comes up with a sexy redheaded lass (not me unfortunately) and a youtube video of a naked ninja or two lol

"apparently if you google "_akedninja" it comes up with a sexy redheaded lass (not me unfortunately) and a youtube video of a naked ninja or two lol"

I noticed you're not a sexy redheaded lass.

edinburgh

"apparently if you google "_akedninja" it comes up with a sexy redheaded lass (not me unfortunately) and a youtube video of a naked ninja or two lol

I noticed you're not a sexy redheaded lass. "

yea it's rather unfortunate for us both as if i were then i would be sat in front of a mirror for hours on end touching my sexy body and combing my lovely fiery locks to my hearts content

"apparently if you google "_akedninja" it comes up with a sexy redheaded lass (not me unfortunately) and a youtube video of a naked ninja or two lol

I noticed you're not a sexy redheaded lass. yea it's rather unfortunate for us both as if i were then i would be sat in front of a mirror for hours on end touching my sexy body and combing my lovely fiery locks to my hearts content"

Oh well, I'll just have to make do with you then!

edinburgh

I noticed you're not a sexy redheaded lass. yea it's rather unfortunate for us both as if i were then i would be sat in front of a mirror for hours on end touching my sexy body and combing my lovely fiery locks to my hearts content

Oh well, I'll just have to make do with you then! "

haha you will have to catch me first as i dont have long legs and ninja skills for nothing ya know lol

I noticed you're not a sexy redheaded lass. yea it's rather unfortunate for us both as if i were then i would be sat in front of a mirror for hours on end touching my sexy body and combing my lovely fiery locks to my hearts content

Oh well, I'll just have to make do with you then! haha you will have to catch me first as i dont have long legs and ninja skills for nothing ya know lol"

I'll just look for the ninja with the lovely pink katana...

edinburgh

Oh well, I'll just have to make do with you then! haha you will have to catch me first as i dont have long legs and ninja skills for nothing ya know lol

I'll just look for the ninja with the lovely pink katana... "

not to mention the lacey mask and mesh black stockings tucked into my jimmy choo ninja boots with matching accessories

Oh well, I'll just have to make do with you then! haha you will have to catch me first as i dont have long legs and ninja skills for nothing ya know lol

I'll just look for the ninja with the lovely pink katana... not to mention the lacey mask and mesh black stockings tucked into my jimmy choo ninja boots with matching accessories"

Bloody tease!

edinburgh

I'll just look for the ninja with the lovely pink katana... not to mention the lacey mask and mesh black stockings tucked into my jimmy choo ninja boots with matching accessories

Bloody tease! "

jheez louise how many times do i have to tell ya that i dont tease i please

I'll just look for the ninja with the lovely pink katana... not to mention the lacey mask and mesh black stockings tucked into my jimmy choo ninja boots with matching accessories

Bloody tease! jheez louise how many times do i have to tell ya that i dont tease i please"

It's not Louise, it's Penelope! So stop teasing, and start pleasing, hunky!

edinburgh

Bloody tease! jheez louise how many times do i have to tell ya that i dont tease i please

It's not Louise, it's Penelope! So stop teasing, and start pleasing, hunky! "

hey well if you looked anything like lady penelope from the thunderbirds then id be your "B-B-Brains" any day lol

Met a guy called seb coe at a karate event my hubby was doing some images for.... he spent quite a considerable amount of time convincing me that was his actual name. X

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

I saw a film once where a computer had same name as me

I went to school with Elizabeth Taylor.... and I'll have no age jokes thanks!!!

By *homCrownMan  over a year ago

West Fife

Comiserations.... imagine going through life being called IBM...!!

Ronnie Barker

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

My bad hair days resemble Boris Johnson!

By *horstrollMan  over a year ago

Caprona

Met a girl called linda hunt

took me a minute convincing her, she was prettier than her hollywood namesake.

Used to know John Wayne and Harry Webb

Shakin Stevens did a song with my real name in the title. And Santana did the Spanish equivalent...

That any good?

kildare

Well hello there this old house

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"I saw a film once where a computer had same name as me

"

Loved Hals voice

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

My daughter getting married next year....

She will share the same name as a well know scottish comedian....

"Shakin Stevens did a song with my real name in the title. And Santana did the Spanish equivalent...

That any good? "

didnt know your name was this old house

"My daughter getting married next year....

She will share the same name as a well know scottish comedian.... "

Is her name Kevin ?

kildare

"I saw a film once where a computer had same name as me

Loved Hals voice "

"Im afraid I cant do that david"

» Add a new message to this topic