FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > What made your best sexual experience so special?

What made your best sexual experience so special?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

somone's experience could be another one's fantasy

what was so good about it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The right person.....

"The right person..... "

Sweet. Any specific moment?

By *ky HookMan  over a year ago

Dundee

Was discussing this with my neighbour just yesterday, she asked me why my ex was the best ive ever had? When I thought about it I couldnt answer her other than there was a connection. She didnt do anything different from other lovers but it was just wow!!!

B.T.W. its pissing me off that she is still the best... any ladies willing to perform a sexersism on me to help get rid of her

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Was discussing this with my neighbour just yesterday, she asked me why my ex was the best ive ever had? When I thought about it I couldnt answer her other than there was a connection. She didnt do anything different from other lovers but it was just wow!!!

B.T.W. its pissing me off that she is still the best... any ladies willing to perform a sexersism on me to help get rid of her "

Funny you should say that, but I've been exactly the same after meeting someone 4 years ago where everything was just electric. I've been fortunate in that I have met someone who has matched him and lucky me I get to see them both, albeit very infrequently. Now all I need is to find that perfect combination to have all to myself!!!! Lol

Last I met this amazing girl from Kilmarnock. It was a blind date to be honest. She came out with her pj's but when got in in the car and I saw her face I was so delighted I took the chance. I drove to a quiet discrete place in the countryside and hell what a mad sex we had. She fucked me before I did lol. She was not only hot but horny as fuck and the special thing about that night is that we both were fighting for controle and taking charge in the sweetest most heroic way. It was a win win situation and we've done in so many ways in the car outside the car and then back in the position she was taking at times in the are just unbeleivable. Anyway its hard to describe how bad but orgasmic it was she was calling me names at times in a sarcastic way and it had such a magic affect on me. I had my hand break broken amongs few tears in the car lol but hell was it worth it! I came 3 times and she did countlessly in a very short time but a very memorable one

Sorry for the missing words in between lol. just gess. It was last year

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Yeah it's difficult to describe it but I do believe when you feel the connection between you and someone else that's what makes it special and gives you the WOW factor .

"Yeah it's difficult to describe it but I do believe when you feel the connection between you and someone else that's what makes it special and gives you the WOW factor .

"

Spot on great post

By *ky HookMan  over a year ago

Dundee

"Was discussing this with my neighbour just yesterday, she asked me why my ex was the best ive ever had? When I thought about it I couldnt answer her other than there was a connection. She didnt do anything different from other lovers but it was just wow!!!

B.T.W. its pissing me off that she is still the best... any ladies willing to perform a sexersism on me to help get rid of her

Funny you should say that, but I've been exactly the same after meeting someone 4 years ago where everything was just electric. I've been fortunate in that I have met someone who has matched him and lucky me I get to see them both, albeit very infrequently. Now all I need is to find that perfect combination to have all to myself!!!! Lol"

Glad to hear you managed it

has to be the fact that while fucking her, she came round at last

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

The person

"The right person.....

Sweet. Any specific moment? "

Yes...afterwards he made a lovely cuppa......

The person, the surroundings, and the tenderness and thought behind it.

The chemistry and the boundaries that were pushed

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"The chemistry and the boundaries that were pushed"

^^^^ this

The person the chimestry, the connection all those are the ingredients for a good sex experience in general. That reminds my ex but It would be nice to share a specific experience at a specific moment that is stock in your memory. Dont be shy lol

"Last I met this amazing girl from Kilmarnock. It was a blind date to be honest. She came out with her pj's but when got in in the car and I saw her face I was so delighted I took the chance. I drove to a quiet discrete place in the countryside and hell what a mad sex we had. She fucked me before I did lol. She was not only hot but horny as fuck and the special thing about that night is that we both were fighting for controle and taking charge in the sweetest most heroic way. It was a win win situation and we've done in so many ways in the car outside the car and then back in the position she was taking at times in the are just unbeleivable. Anyway its hard to describe how bad but orgasmic it was she was calling me names at times in a sarcastic way and it had such a magic affect on me. I had my hand break broken amongs few tears in the car lol but hell was it worth it! I came 3 times and she did countlessly in a very short time but a very memorable one "

This meet sounds fun and exciting however was it really that special?.. Ive met some lovely people and had sexy times with them but ive only spent special moments with my playmate and I wouldn't share our moments with anyone.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Last I met this amazing girl from Kilmarnock. It was a blind date to be honest. She came out with her pj's but when got in in the car and I saw her face I was so delighted I took the chance. I drove to a quiet discrete place in the countryside and hell what a mad sex we had. She fucked me before I did lol. She was not only hot but horny as fuck and the special thing about that night is that we both were fighting for controle and taking charge in the sweetest most heroic way. It was a win win situation and we've done in so many ways in the car outside the car and then back in the position she was taking at times in the are just unbeleivable. Anyway its hard to describe how bad but orgasmic it was she was calling me names at times in a sarcastic way and it had such a magic affect on me. I had my hand break broken amongs few tears in the car lol but hell was it worth it! I came 3 times and she did countlessly in a very short time but a very memorable one

This meet sounds fun and exciting however was it really that special?.. Ive met some lovely people and had sexy times with them but ive only spent special moments with my playmate and I wouldn't share our moments with anyone."

connections key and for the partys involved to hold those memorys

"has to be the fact that while fucking her, she came round at last"

Lol

"Last I met this amazing girl from Kilmarnock. It was a blind date to be honest. She came out with her pj's but when got in in the car and I saw her face I was so delighted I took the chance. I drove to a quiet discrete place in the countryside and hell what a mad sex we had. She fucked me before I did lol. She was not only hot but horny as fuck and the special thing about that night is that we both were fighting for controle and taking charge in the sweetest most heroic way. It was a win win situation and we've done in so many ways in the car outside the car and then back in the position she was taking at times in the are just unbeleivable. Anyway its hard to describe how bad but orgasmic it was she was calling me names at times in a sarcastic way and it had such a magic affect on me. I had my hand break broken amongs few tears in the car lol but hell was it worth it! I came 3 times and she did countlessly in a very short time but a very memorable one

This meet sounds fun and exciting however was it really that special?.. Ive met some lovely people and had sexy times with them but ive only spent special moments with my playmate and I wouldn't share our moments with anyone."

Yes it was special as an herotic sexual experience. I had lots amazing fun since but this one is the one that has the waw factor in my memories. I dont see how it makes it not special by sharing an anonimous memory

By *inlingerie1Woman  over a year ago

N.Yorkshire

"The person the chimestry, the connection all those are the ingredients for a good sex experience in general."

And the boundaries explored as mentioned. Depth of feelings also make a massive difference in making 'objectionally just good' sex with someone you really care about, as hot as 'wow' sex with someone who ticks all the lust boxes.

For me, a combination of controlled/ specific dominance pushing me past my inhibitions, mixed with tender/ intimate gestures, ending in 'raw animal lust for my body' losses of control, in my favorite positions/ with favourite toys/ outside somewhere in the sunshine or rain, really drive me wild. Well I tried (and failed!) to be specific!!

"The person the chimestry, the connection all those are the ingredients for a good sex experience in general.

And the boundaries explored as mentioned. Depth of feelings also make a massive difference in making 'objectionally just good' sex with someone you really care about, as hot as 'wow' sex with someone who ticks all the lust boxes.

For me, a combination of controlled/ specific dominance pushing me past my inhibitions, mixed with tender/ intimate gestures, ending in 'raw animal lust for my body' losses of control, in my favorite positions/ with favourite toys/ outside somewhere in the sunshine or rain, really drive me wild. Well I tried (and failed!) to be specific!! "

lol nice. keep trying

Thinking about it...I've had lots of good ones....but hoping to have the BEST one earlyish in 2014!!!!!

Definitely pushing boundaries and meeting new people and the experiences they bring ...... Were a few of them pushed at weekend

"Thinking about it...I've had lots of good ones....but hoping to have the BEST one earlyish in 2014!!!!! "

Oh you naughty girl what and not before then

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

The person I was with, and 6 years on it's still as fantastic as that very first afternoon/evening/night/morning...

By *inlingerie1Woman  over a year ago

N.Yorkshire

"Thinking about it...I've had lots of good ones....but hoping to have the BEST one earlyish in 2014!!!!! "

This!

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"has to be the fact that while fucking her, she came round at last"

That might be one of my favourites too

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"has to be the fact that while fucking her, she came round at last

That might be one of my favourites too"

Is that when the chloroform worn off???

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"has to be the fact that while fucking her, she came round at last

That might be one of my favourites too

Is that when the chloroform worn off??? "

hahaha trust me - he doesn't need chloroform - was just a rather enthusiastic and interesting session

By *airymusclesMan  over a year ago

scotland

The chemistry always makes sex amazing!!!

» Add a new message to this topic