FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > why be a cpl then leave it to the guy to chat on cam?

why be a cpl then leave it to the guy to chat on cam?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hoseboots1952 OP   Couple  over a year ago

grangemouth

i know there are genuine cpls out there who want to meet for real. i know cos we're one! what im curious about is,we know the fem/s exists,i.e. flittin about in the background, but seems to show no interest in gettin to know folk by chattin on cam online.its annoyin when they ask me to cam but she doesnt? im not expectin any sexual performance, but i'd like to talk to the fem as well as the male please!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go by the rule of thumb that the majority of unverified couples who've been members for a while are just single blokes. Same goes for a lot of the 'fems' who've been online for ages but have not been verified. Or am i too cynical?

boots i agree babe,,i know everyones diffrent but its usually me that does the chatting on here then jas gets involved,,,because after all im the boss lol

but i know what you mean,,,let the chicks chat to prove your a real cpl xx

auds xx

"..because after all im the boss lol"

Lmao, of course you are

you can be the boss of me xxx

To be honest I always prefer to go on cam 1st as it shows we are genuine and its not just 'his idea' to meet - which a few people suggested about couples in general..

Clyde does come on cam if requested but its all down to a persons own disrection if they choose to go on cam (ie. high profile jobs, ppl may know on the site etc)

Only seen it a few times, but is a bit dodgy though when the male half of the couple is on cam ALL the time and no sight of the female - but hey, each to their own.

Bonny

xxx

By *lay_N_cum2Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere in Scotland

We have this quite a lot too... It's always Mr Play chatting and usually on cam...( He can be a bit of a show off) lol..We work shifts and not always in the house at the same time...On occasions I have been asked to speak to someone on the phone to prove I am real...lol..I am of course..we have many friends and have met loads of people on site...but just because I am not on line much doesn't mean I am not paying attention to whats going on....pmsl... some people enjoy on line I prefer face to face... just my 2p worth...

Liz..xx

By *erwhowerCouple  over a year ago

Perthshire

"Go by the rule of thumb that the majority of unverified couples who've been members for a while are just single blokes. Same goes for a lot of the 'fems' who've been online for ages but have not been verified. Or am i too cynical? "

Starting to think that way myself

"We have this quite a lot too... It's always Mr Play chatting and usually on cam...( He can be a bit of a show off) lol..We work shifts and not always in the house at the same time...On occasions I have been asked to speak to someone on the phone to prove I am real...lol..I am of course..we have many friends and have met loads of people on site...but just because I am not on line much doesn't mean I am not paying attention to whats going on....pmsl... some people enjoy on line I prefer face to face... just my 2p worth...

Liz..xx"

I miss seeing your bonny face on cam and other ...ahem..... attractive attributes

Ms chef does exist but she isnt one for chatting on cam. She will come on cam to prove we are a couple. We prefer to meet face to face after verifying that everyone is happy to meet. That could either be cam or fems phone, thats depends on how people feel at the time.

grangemouth

thanks for all your nice replies folks. i just think its a shame that either the male or female gets left to do the hard work.i do understand some folk may not like to chat online. iv a thing about talkin on the phone,which we HAD to do, lloooooonnnng before the net came into being lol. shows how old WE are lol.

By *cottishcoupleCouple  over a year ago

near irvine, ayrshire

we are opposite lol i chat n arrange n mr just tags along lol he dont chat or come on cam infact ppl ask does he exsist lol well he does ask those who know us

we are the exact opposite regarding the OP, P goes on cam in chat and G doesnt, xxx

I usually cant get a word in for Big D. Anyone on here who have met us will probably vouch for that,lol x

Big P x

Myself and Orion normally come on chat etc together... If one of us is not there, the cam will not be switched on. We will only go on Cam together!

We had this problem the other day where we where messaged by a male, but it did not say he was a couple in his profile, but he referred to his wife when chatting to us via cam.. His wife was no where to be seem, if we asked she would be outside or doing something else etc so we started to get abit.... "things that make you go Uuummmmm" She eventually popped her head over the cam and waved, so that we knew she did infact exist.. but she was very much talking a back seat.After about n hour of chatting to the bloke she finally came and sat down to chat... We were nearly put off by them as we couldnt understand what was going on lol.. turns out we have befriended a great couple in the end. Maybe he was just sussing US out before bringing his lady into it??

The only reason why orion does most of the typing is because we are usually sat at his computer lol

mr new is real it is me always on cam yapping but no seen many of the men in couples on cam it seems to be all women i see kick me in the right way lol

grangemouth

it REALLY pisses me off when we go into chatrooms, there are cpls in (altho i'd bet its the guy there on his ownsome)and no cam is on,and no pics AT ALL in profile either. ffs, pics DO NOT HAVE TO BE FACES OR EXPLICIT! there are many pics u can take without displaying what u dont want to. silhouettes(that how u spell it? lol) are useless!

even going on cam and e.g.showing a pair of fem legs is ok.

we all want discretion folks, none of us are keen to broadcast to the world and his mother what we're up to in private. what do others think?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"it REALLY pisses me off when we go into chatrooms, there are cpls in (altho i'd bet its the guy there on his ownsome)and no cam is on,and no pics AT ALL in profile either. ffs, pics DO NOT HAVE TO BE FACES OR EXPLICIT! there are many pics u can take without displaying what u dont want to. silhouettes(that how u spell it? lol) are useless!

even going on cam and e.g.showing a pair of fem legs is ok.

we all want discretion folks, none of us are keen to broadcast to the world and his mother what we're up to in private. what do others think?"

looks like it has been pissing you off for some time.. it ain't gonna change anytime quick.. so why worry?

End of the day it's them that will loose out in meets so why worry ?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Dont know what chat room your using but in scotland chat there are always couples both in chat and on cam davidmandkylie,gandl,tramal,jands wolf and vixen play and cum2 sensual temptations to name a few .........some couples in the room do have a silent partner like i do who isnt into chat or cams but hes very much genuine and attends the social and has met many ppl .

By *cottishcoupleCouple  over a year ago

near irvine, ayrshire

"Dont know what chat room your using but in scotland chat there are always couples both in chat and on cam davidmandkylie,gandl,tramal,jands wolf and vixen play and cum2 sensual temptations to name a few .........some couples in the room do have a silent partner like i do who isnt into chat or cams but hes very much genuine and attends the social and has met many ppl ."

yip agree with u there jacs we are exactly the same xx

We're also the same, I (sm) will chat to old nick and can often be found roaming chatrooms. TB on the other hand isn't that into them. She will at times come join me but more often than not i'm alone, but as many will verify she is very real and we're a genuine couple.

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

"We're also the same, I (sm) will chat to old nick and can often be found roaming chatrooms. TB on the other hand isn't that into them. She will at times come join me but more often than not i'm alone, but as many will verify she is very real and we're a genuine couple."

We are the same its normally me (male half )chattin on this profile much due to the fact temp also has another profile on here that she uses

» Add a new message to this topic