FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > False Verifications

False Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikkiB OP   Woman  over a year ago

Falkirk

Might be a bit of a strange subject but I was just given a false verification from some random guy saying he's met me when he hasn't and probably never will. I've reported the guy that gave me the false veri so admin can deal with him as it makes you wonder how many fake folk he's giving them to.

Has this happened to anyone else on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Might be a bit of a strange subject but I was just given a false verification from some random guy saying he's met me when he hasn't and probably never will. I've reported the guy that gave me the false veri so admin can deal with him as it makes you wonder how many fake folk he's giving them to.

Has this happened to anyone else on here?"

No never.. but if they did like u id report xxx

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Sounds like an attempt to secure a reciprocal verification.

Falkirk

"Sounds like an attempt to secure a reciprocal verification."

That did cross my mind, hopefully instead admin give something a bit different in return lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Knew a girl that was on here a month or so ago and had 3 webcam verifications, she told me through chatting that she hadn't even been on cam before...i told her that admin dont take kindly to this etc so she went on cam so i could verify her as a real person which i did then she blocked and reported the guys for false verifications and admin permanently suspended her profile! Nice

Also know of one guy (you know who you are) that didn't like a verification left by a chick friend of mines who's no longer on the site so he wrote his own, copy pasted it to her and told her to use that and stupidly she did ! Wonder how much of that goes on in here ! Not guilty btw haha!

Some that I read I think they are fake as well , I once had someone ask me to veri them and they would veri in return

Had male all over a female profile once I says no they deleted the account

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Could be a case of mistaken identity,although I can't say it's ever happened to me but lots of people I've known and met have been off and back on the site a number of times with new profiles, anything's possible,did you try asking the fella why he verified you if you've never met him?

That is shit but takes a proper brass neck to do something like that. You can imagine him lying next to the girl afterwards telling her how she felt about the sex. Hilarious.

Falkirk

"Could be a case of mistaken identity,although I can't say it's ever happened to me but lots of people I've known and met have been off and back on the site a number of times with new profiles, anything's possible,did you try asking the fella why he verified you if you've never met him? "

Definitely wasn't mistaken identity since he's named me in it, for some reason he's chosen to false verify, probs after me to do the same.

Was a very odd thing to see when I logged on that I had new veris when I've not met anyone lol

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

i would always report someone who is asking for a verification , too many give verifications to folks just so they can pm them in chat which i find ludicrous , escpecially when u see the same folks moaning about timewasters , erm i think maybe if u decide to only verify people you meet then you help to make the verification system slightly better.

Falkirk

"i would always report someone who is asking for a verification , too many give verifications to folks just so they can pm them in chat which i find ludicrous , escpecially when u see the same folks moaning about timewasters , erm i think maybe if u decide to only verify people you meet then you help to make the verification system slightly better. "

Yeah its moments like this that makes you wonder about half of the verifications on here. No wonder people don't trust the system fully when there are some just posting fake verifications on peoples profiles. I reported but you have to wonder how many don't and accept it.

Im not holding my breath on admin doing anything but my conscience is clear as I reported the person who sent it. Seems like im the only person (whos admitted it) that's had this happen to them lol

[Removed by poster at 19/05/17 23:53:45]

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I verified someone once who had a similar username to the person I meant

I got 2 verifications that I have no idea who they are, when I looked there's no details so they must have deleted their profiles :/

» Add a new message to this topic