FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Dodged a bullet?

Dodged a bullet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Never got that saying on here.

Always thought well have you? As if you never met them how do you know?

Until today that is!

No clue if guys have the Sunday hangover horn or there's something in the air today but..

3..yes 3 separate guys messaged and after a polite no thanks.

1.called me a munter

Without seeing any face pics.

1.called me a time-wasting c..t

1.called me a fat pig

All of the above obviously just looked at the pictures as none of them fitted my preferences.

So..yip..if that's how these guys see women..I do indeed think I dodged a bullet

So many guys moan on here that you don't reply so when you do you get that abuse lol.

So pics off for a wee while for my ego to re appear

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Never got that saying on here.

Until today that is!

No clue if guys have the Sunday hangover horn or there's something in the air today but..

1.called me a munter

1.called me a fat pig

All of the above obviously just looked at the pictures as none of them fitted my preferences.

So..yip..if that's how these guys see women..I do indeed think I dodged a bullet

So many guys moan on here that you don't reply so when you do you get that abuse lol.

So pics off for a wee while for my ego to re appear "

Little boys with big intentions until they get rejected then they revert back to babies

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Until today that is!

1.called me a munter

1.called me a fat pig

I'll never understand why guys do that when you give tell them no. I mean do they think by calling you names you're going to message them back and say "you know what. You've totally won me over. I'll be round right now".

If you get patched, just move on. I messaged someone this morning who clearly had a chip on her shoulder about something and they weren't exactly the friendliest but I just deleted her reply. Wish folk wouldn't take this site so seriously

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Fife

Get your pics back up, f**k the idiots!

I’m not normally known for my soft side but I’m happy to give you an ego boost … you are kind, beautiful and a great ride (so I’ve heard ) so yea you dodged a bullet ….

Nexttttttt

By *lexanderSupertrampMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Until today that is!

1.called me a munter

1.called me a fat pig

I'm sure you don't need me to tell you the block button is your friend

Never understood the need to send abuse if you get a no thanks. However knowing they're probably sitting on the other end of their phone or computer with a bruised ego if quite funny.

By *lexanderSupertrampMan  over a year ago

Gourock

"Get your pics back up, f**k the idiots!

I’m not normally known for my soft side but I’m happy to give you an ego boost … you are kind, beautiful and a great ride (so I’ve heard ) so yea you dodged a bullet ….

Nexttttttt

"

Oh and this

We have a few that have done similar .... the timewaster response we never understand as it was them who messaged us lol

There are quite of few of these very 'entitled' losers who plague this site.

Get the pics back on and ignore these idiots

Thanks folks and those who know me know I'm quick with a comeback but unfortunately they blocked me before I could reply

Yeah I know with the pics and I didn't mean this post to be a poor me as believe me I normally don't give a toss but 3 was a bit weird lol. X

"Get your pics back up, f**k the idiots!

Nexttttttt

"

aww ta trace but iv known you long enough to know to nice to say anything but nice things

By *ingleFunnnMan  over a year ago

Knightswood, Glasgow

I dont get why people spit the dummy if they don't get a reply or get a straight knock back. Obviously got no respect for other people or their own decisions.

Treat people the way you want to be treated is the way I look at it. If only fab was able to ban those people from the site completely, would be such a better place.

Don't let the small minded, juvenile idiots get you down

By *nceuponatimecplCouple  over a year ago

The edge of town

Until today that is!

1.called me a munter

1.called me a fat pig

So pics off for a wee while for my ego to re appear Little boys with big intentions until they get rejected then they revert back to babies "

Little boys with big intentions....

Small closed minds & smaller erections....

Another saying is never burn your bridges, when I've been rejected (quite a few times on here) I never respond badly as they might change their mind further down the line.

By *ugehandsMan  over a year ago

Fife/ Newcastle

Until today that is!

1.called me a munter

1.called me a fat pig

So pics off for a wee while for my ego to re appear Little boys with big intentions until they get rejected then they revert back to babies

Little boys with big intentions....

Small closed minds & smaller erections...."

Block, smile and move on, if they have nothing nice to say they really shouldn't say anything at all.

By *pank-me-harderWoman  over a year ago

close to leven

Soo many rude people on here just shows you the type of person they are and yes definitely dodged a bullet. Too many people ruin it for others my block button is my best friend

As Tands very well said, get your pics back up! You're no minter or anything else for that matter. Next time tell them to go suck their dummies x

"As Tands very well said, get your pics back up! You're no minter or anything else for that matter. Next time tell them to go suck their dummies x"

Munter! Lol

Aww thanks Kitty

Think it's the fact they blocked me before I cld reply that I'm more annoyed at

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Until today that is!

1.called me a munter

1.called me a fat pig

That’s shit unfortunately having pics up opens the floodgates to all sorts of arseholes I get less drama having none and since having none the couples seem to have left me alone completely which is a massive bonus as they were the worst

"Aww thanks Kitty

Think it's the fact they blocked me before I cld reply that I'm more annoyed at "

Yup that’s the fucker especially when you have a right good rant written only to find sorry you can’t reply this user has blocked you arghhhhh

By *hyme2020Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow Scotland

What really gets me is when men and I say men as I don’t see couples or ladies profiles, take to their status update to slag or criticise people or a particular type of person and they are absolutely vile about them. It stinks of rejection and they basically couldn’t handle the woman saying no or not replying, so instead take to the status to complain that all women are fat/ugly/ etc etc and think they are above everyone else. I hate that. I don’t know about any of the other girls on here but I remember ones who have been like that and will never entertain them if I haven’t already been blocked for giving them a piece of my mind

"What really gets me is when men and I say men as I don’t see couples or ladies profiles, take to their status update to slag or criticise people or a particular type of person and they are absolutely vile about them. It stinks of rejection and they basically couldn’t handle the woman saying no or not replying, so instead take to the status to complain that all women are fat/ugly/ etc etc and think they are above everyone else. I hate that. I don’t know about any of the other girls on here but I remember ones who have been like that and will never entertain them if I haven’t already been blocked for giving them a piece of my mind "

It’s a good filter when folk do that

By *kbull2000Man  over a year ago

Carluke

Numpties in all walks of life.

Unfortunately some don't feel the need to be civil, due to the internet allowing them anonymity.

Mate's teenage daughter has recently been on the receiving end of some internet bullying. The comments and insults have been absolutely disgusting. Started by kids and then expanded to all sorts.

By *ingleFunnnMan  over a year ago

Knightswood, Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 16/11/22 18:57:07]

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Until today that is!

1.called me a munter

1.called me a fat pig

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour, as a man it's embarrassing to hear of a man treating a female in that way, should be ashamed of themselves, but they won't be because they don't have the brains, really fucks me off, a lot good men on here that get tarred with the same brush because of individual delinquents

By *ichard574Man  over a year ago

West of Dfs

People (actually, you're right - men) like that are a reminder that natural selection is only a theory.

As someone said earlier, the interweb's

anonymity can bring out the worst in some people. It's the modern equivalent of children flicking a finger at padding motorists from the back of the bus - brave enough when they're untouchable.

Shake your head at them and move on.

And, on a personal note, but I'm sure on behalf of many, thank you for being resilient enough to put your photos back up. Especially that drollingly lovely first one of your foot

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Stirling

Utterly unacceptable and disgusting behaviour. Block, even report.

However, don't let the bastards grind you down. Thier loss. Your strength.

"People (actually, you're right - men) like that are a reminder that natural selection is only a theory.

As someone said earlier, the interweb's

anonymity can bring out the worst in some people. It's the modern equivalent of children flicking a finger at padding motorists from the back of the bus - brave enough when they're untouchable.

Shake your head at them and move on.

And, on a personal note, but I'm sure on behalf of many, thank you for being resilient enough to put your photos back up. Especially that drollingly lovely first one of your foot "

"Utterly unacceptable and disgusting behaviour. Block, even report.

However, don't let the bastards grind you down. Thier loss. Your strength.

"

Abusive messages are now common place even after a polite thanks but no thanks.

Then they send the abuse your this your that then hit the block button so you can’t reply brave cunts eh.

By *apman02Man  over a year ago

glasgow

There’s no need for it. Take the rejection and move on, if nothing nice to say don’t say anything,

I’ve had many of “thank but no thanks” but I just message back saying no problem I wish you al the best.

Anyone who does this kind of stuff should be getting banned.

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Aww thanks Kitty

Think it's the fact they blocked me before I cld reply that I'm more annoyed at "

Ha ha that can be more frustrating than the stupid reply they sent

A guy messaged me on here and I was reluctant to send the thanks but no thanks reply as I know in the real world he can be verbally aggressive (dated a friend) but he surprised me by saying thanks for the response and wishing me well

» Add a new message to this topic