FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cjs Greedy Girls Friday 21st

Cjs Greedy Girls Friday 21st

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s our first time going to a greedy girls night, can’t wait! Anyone else going? Would be great to hear everyone’s experiences Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elsbells2011Couple  over a year ago

fife

September greedy girls was our first time. We were so nervous we almost turned back twice. Literally almost arguing as we went in with nerves. Had read countless forums about what to expect but soon as we were in it was a bit nerve wracking at first but you can just have a sit downstairs until you get brave enough to head upstairs. Bit strange to get used to at first as neither of us had been in the situation before where we were around others having sex. Once you get used to it there is no pressure at all to play most guys are very polite and will chat away and you can take the play at your own pace. We have booked to go back on the 21st too so we can go a bit further this time now we know what to expect

"September greedy girls was our first time. We were so nervous we almost turned back twice. Literally almost arguing as we went in with nerves. Had read countless forums about what to expect but soon as we were in it was a bit nerve wracking at first but you can just have a sit downstairs until you get brave enough to head upstairs. Bit strange to get used to at first as neither of us had been in the situation before where we were around others having sex. Once you get used to it there is no pressure at all to play most guys are very polite and will chat away and you can take the play at your own pace. We have booked to go back on the 21st too so we can go a bit further this time now we know what to expect "

"September greedy girls was our first time. We were so nervous we almost turned back twice. Literally almost arguing as we went in with nerves. Had read countless forums about what to expect but soon as we were in it was a bit nerve wracking at first but you can just have a sit downstairs until you get brave enough to head upstairs. Bit strange to get used to at first as neither of us had been in the situation before where we were around others having sex. Once you get used to it there is no pressure at all to play most guys are very polite and will chat away and you can take the play at your own pace. We have booked to go back on the 21st too so we can go a bit further this time now we know what to expect "

Aww sounds fun lol

we have been to quite a few of the fun for all nights but this is our first GG really looking forward to it. Hope you both have a great night x

Does anyone know why men have to wear towels lol been to a few open for all nights and never seen that before?

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"Does anyone know why men have to wear towels lol been to a few open for all nights and never seen that before? "

Keeps all their clothes safely in boxes in the office. Otherwise there’d be clothes everywhere. It’s only for GG events.

"Does anyone know why men have to wear towels lol been to a few open for all nights and never seen that before?

Keeps all their clothes safely in boxes in the office. Otherwise there’d be clothes everywhere. It’s only for GG events. "

Thanks for info. Do you know if that is for women as-well? Just wondering for when you want to go down for a drink and for those who do a smoke. Could be a bit chilly lol

By *nbhir Air DuineMan  over a year ago

Ayr

"Does anyone know why men have to wear towels lol been to a few open for all nights and never seen that before?

Keeps all their clothes safely in boxes in the office. Otherwise there’d be clothes everywhere. It’s only for GG events. "

I've only been to greedy girls events so I thought it was the norm. Seen a few guys wandering about fully clothed,but they soon get told they need a towel fir the play areas.

fife

We went as part of a couple in September. We didn’t know about the men in towels rule. Hubby didn’t need to wear a towel as he wasn’t playing. Which is lucky as he’s got fairly big scars on his back and barely takes his top off for me let alone in a club full of people

"We went as part of a couple in September. We didn’t know about the men in towels rule. Hubby didn’t need to wear a towel as he wasn’t playing. Which is lucky as he’s got fairly big scars on his back and barely takes his top off for me let alone in a club full of people "

Aww glad he got to stay comfortable. My hubby only plays or likes to watch me when we go to the club. It’s more of a convenience thing with us. We like to go between upstairs and down regularly for drinks and for me cigarettes breaks lol

don’t know how that would work to be honest. I’m not sure now if it’s a different dress rule for women too?

Ayr

"We went as part of a couple in September. We didn’t know about the men in towels rule. Hubby didn’t need to wear a towel as he wasn’t playing. Which is lucky as he’s got fairly big scars on his back and barely takes his top off for me let alone in a club full of people

Aww glad he got to stay comfortable. My hubby only plays or likes to watch me when we go to the club. It’s more of a convenience thing with us. We like to go between upstairs and down regularly for drinks and for me cigarettes breaks lol

don’t know how that would work to be honest. I’m not sure now if it’s a different dress rule for women too? "

Women uostairs in the nuddy, in undies and sexy dresses; when I've been.

"We went as part of a couple in September. We didn’t know about the men in towels rule. Hubby didn’t need to wear a towel as he wasn’t playing. Which is lucky as he’s got fairly big scars on his back and barely takes his top off for me let alone in a club full of people

don’t know how that would work to be honest. I’m not sure now if it’s a different dress rule for women too?

Women uostairs in the nuddy, in undies and sexy dresses; when I've been. "

Ok thanks for the info lol

By *urseCarolWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Hard to find out the guys going is it not , most not on here ?

By *ig al79Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Booked in to go on the 21st been a couple of times before good relaxed atmosphere no pressure to play

By *cotlosthiskiltMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Men need dress down to towel UNLESS they are part of a couple. If male is there with partner they are allowed to stay dressed.

Found this detail out at my 4th GG, lol.

Women can go as like but having said that VAST majority dress down to a little sexy number but if you prefer to stay fully dressed believe you can, just little more difficult to get into full swing of it all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is there still places for single guys?

By *etguydeeMan  over a year ago

dundee

"Is there still places for single guys? "

Nope, not even to get on reserve list

By *dLewisMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

wow. this thread disapeared.

need to bump it up.

who is coming on friday?

[Removed by poster at 18/10/22 09:56:52]

Maybe if I can find a plus one x

By *onfirmedUnicornWoman  over a year ago

Unicorn City

Me and my girl friend are of course heading through on Friday love a naughty GGGB xx

fife

Hopefully gonna be a busy night

Ayr

"Maybe if I can find a plus one x"

Are you interviewing for the position?

Can't wait

By *heGent01Man  over a year ago

Paisley

Evening all, Myself and a female friend are going along tonight. We've never been before and we are looking to meet a couple or single females for pre-drinks just for friendly chat to ease her nerves. Feel free to private message.

Can’t wait for our first greedy girls night

» Add a new message to this topic