FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > help

help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am i that ugly no one wants to reply to my messages or is it something else causing people to blank me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Am i that ugly no one wants to reply to my messages or is it something else causing people to blank me"
Only you and the peron your mailing knows why they aint replying to your emails,with regards to being ugly i would say someone out there for everyone but a wee smile goes a long way some guys look like they are going to be executed in their face pix nothing nicer than opening an email to a bright smiling face ...Good luck x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brace yourself mate, the forum users will post with severe criticism to your profile as they have before! Lol good luck

Its ok i can take it was expecting a lot of grief anyway

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Brace yourself mate, the forum users will post with severe criticism to your profile as they have before! Lol good luck"

and then there will be the backlash from those thinking not another woe is me, im getting no replys post in the forums lol

"Brace yourself mate, the forum users will post with severe criticism to your profile as they have before! Lol good luck

and then there will be the backlash from those thinking not another woe is me, im getting no replys post in the forums lol"

"Am i that ugly no one wants to reply to my messages or is it something else causing people to blank meOnly you and the peron your mailing knows why they aint replying to your emails,with regards to being ugly i would say someone out there for everyone but a wee smile goes a long way some guys look like they are going to be executed in their face pix nothing nicer than opening an email to a bright smiling face ...Good luck x"

Lmfao so true, like there going get shot no sex lol

Why change the habit of selective Scottish breeding? Must be something to do with the central belt, all miserable bastards down there!

"Its ok i can take it was expecting a lot of grief anyway"

Not going give you grief, im not like that im nice (unless in room & your not behaving ) lol. Just put a smiley pic up off yourself. Smile be happy!! Goes a long way xx

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Fife

Its probably due to the amount of single men on the site all looking for the same thing, dont take it personally. Try and send out messages that dont look like they have been copied and pasted to all and sundry (not implying you do)... try and be a bit witty, take different pics they are not the most flattering and lastly give it time, Rome wasnt built in a day. Good Luck x

Thanks for the advice and was expecting a lot of nasty responses must be to early in the day still

» Add a new message to this topic