FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Popped my cherry

Popped my cherry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

And ordered a Deliveroo for lunch! Am I light years behind everyone else, it's the first time I've used one of these bike food delivery services, what do you usy order?

I've always refused on principle, the drivers are a menace on the roads. But today I'm in a funk that only thai food and sex will solve...so I've got someone bringing me dumplings and someone else bringing me orgasms!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"And ordered a Deliveroo for lunch! Am I light years behind everyone else, it's the first time I've used one of these bike food delivery services, what do you usy order?

I've always refused on principle, the drivers are a menace on the roads. But today I'm in a funk that only thai food and sex will solve...so I've got someone bringing me dumplings and someone else bringing me orgasms!

"

You can get sex via Deliveroo???? I needs to move out of the stix then....

"And ordered a Deliveroo for lunch! Am I light years behind everyone else, it's the first time I've used one of these bike food delivery services, what do you usy order?

You can get sex via Deliveroo???? I needs to move out of the stix then...."

Lol unfortunately I didn't see that option so I had to put in a call for a personal favour!

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Lol unfortunately I didn't see that option so I had to put in a call for a personal favour!"

More importantly....

What kind of dumplings?

Partial to a general Gyoza or a Siu Mai myself.

By *izzmasterzeroMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Don't order a taco bell, every time I get from them they mess up my order or something is missing, they must owe me about three or four meals now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

*leaves* thought this thread was something completely different..

enjoy your orgasms and food..

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"*leaves* thought this thread was something completely different..

enjoy your orgasms and food.. "

Did you really think someone had lost their virginity on Fab and decided to announce it on the forum? That's almost as bad as The Warped Waltons showing up at CJ's!

"

I love dumplings and also love orgasms

Lol unfortunately I didn't see that option so I had to put in a call for a personal favour!

More importantly....

What kind of dumplings?

Partial to a general Gyoza or a Siu Mai myself."

Pork and prawn this time! I do love Siu Mai, hard to get in Aberdeen for some reason

"Don't order a taco bell, every time I get from them they mess up my order or something is missing, they must owe me about three or four meals now"

I'd rather have eaten the frost from my freezer than Taco Bell lol

Did you really think someone had lost their virginity on Fab and decided to announce it on the forum? That's almost as bad as The Warped Waltons showing up at CJ's! "

Especially an old tart such as myself...I've not had that cherry in a long time

Just put app on phone there , £10 off first order , thank you OP x

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Did you really think someone had lost their virginity on Fab and decided to announce it on the forum? That's almost as bad as The Warped Waltons showing up at CJ's!

Especially an old tart such as myself...I've not had that cherry in a long time "

I prefer tarts to dumplings.

Did you really think someone had lost their virginity on Fab and decided to announce it on the forum? That's almost as bad as The Warped Waltons showing up at CJ's! "

i did? so perfectly acceptable for others too

» Add a new message to this topic