FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Question for men and ladies

Question for men and ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *assy Lassie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Just pondering. So men who put up posts announcing they can't get a meet, verification or message read; does it help your endeavours or are you then destined to languish in the abyss of the fab single male.

Ladies. If guys allude to how difficult they find it connecting with others on the site, does it put you off said male.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It wouldn’t necessarily put me off but it would depend on context. Friendly conversation would be ok but if it was being used to try and pressurise a meet (yes that sometimes happens) then I’d definitely be put off and politely declining any further interaction.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Whiny posts, ones where they try to blame everyone else for their lack of success on here, are definitely not attractive.

Posts asking for advice/profile tips, where the person is actually willing to listen and take advice offered on board, aren't quite as bad.

By *riti PearWoman  over a year ago

Paisley

If they are abusive or bitter in their posts, it puts me off. But other than that, no, I don’t mind and I get it must be disheartening.

By *mmsiebeeCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Those posts are a daily occurrence, and call me a cynic but I’m pretty sure it’s more about attention and getting profile views. Yes, it’s extremely unattractive.

By *ynamicMan  over a year ago

All over Scotland

Hang on a minute, there's a fab single male abyss, eeeeeeekkkkkk

By *assy Lassie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Hang on a minute, there's a fab single male abyss, eeeeeeekkkkkk "

Only for those who can't get meet.

Honestly if I scroll through my local updates 70% at least have statuses about can't get a meet. Nobody talks. Site is full of fakes.

Then 25% is need sucked. Who wants cock. Who fancies a huge load.

All this and the constant threads claiming too many other guys are ruining their chances... well it made me wonder.

Yes. Thinking can be dangerous

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Just pondering. So men who put up posts announcing they can't get a meet, verification or message read; does it help your endeavours or are you then destined to languish in the abyss of the fab single male.

I'd say that is a difficult question for females to understand.

a male experience is vastly different to a females even though at a base level both are looking for similar things and vice versa.

Ladies. If guys allude to how difficult they find it connecting with others on the site, does it put you off said male.

Guessing here but I'd think its a guys last roll of the dice. go for the pity shag so they are kinda already over the edge of that abyss and free falling so they kinda don't care what females think they just want a mercy bonk

"

It would often put me off, 99% of time those kinds of status updates come from men with blank profiles, no pictures, been on a fortnight and send 'fancy a fuck' messages. Moaning they can't get a meet alludes to an attitude of entitlement, and a belief Fab is a site for easy sex with no effort.

And those who constantly moan about being bored

I struggle to find meets, but at the end of the day both parties need to be attracted to eachother and share commonalities for what they're looking for. Why meet otherwise?. not gonna lie... I like a wee whine or whinge when things aren't going my way, its human nature, but I can 100% see that certain men will use it as a "poor me" tactic. Not my style, it just screams lack of effort in my opinion.

Cream will alwas rise to the top. Just have to be patient.

By *inkyanddepravedCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"It would often put me off, 99% of time those kinds of status updates come from men with blank profiles, no pictures, been on a fortnight and send 'fancy a fuck' messages. Moaning they can't get a meet alludes to an attitude of entitlement, and a belief Fab is a site for easy sex with no effort.

And those who constantly moan about being bored "

Agree with this, the block button comes in handy in these situations as it often feels from the start that it will never go anywhere.

By *uiceTerryMan  over a year ago

Perth

I do ok with meets as a single male. Although it can be hard work at times but I wouldn't whine about it... It's becoming increasingly common for people to complain about it. I just look at it as part and parcel of fab life!

By *ye rolls matter!!Man  over a year ago

Glasgow area

I wouldn't come on moaning about having no meets etc because I don't put myself out there at all. I like the stories on the forums and a wee nosey around now and again. If looking for a meet I'd probably prefer with a couple who were confident in dealing with a newbie by all accounts, and all the posts asking what's wrong with a profile are strange, as different personalities will naturally be attracted to different things!

To be honest with the ratio of men to women it's not surprising most guys don't get a reply especially when they're complaining about not getting anything with pic of they're cocks flying about all over the place. It screams out that they're obsessed with the size of they're penise

By *implyJayGeeMan  over a year ago

Garthamlock

I’m very much in the single male abyss that much is true. I don’t display my face in public as I have the right to protect my privacy, and when messaging I don’t use text speak and generally try to engage the person(s) with a reasonably well structured message picking topics out their profiles, however get very little engagement in return. I’m very aware a lot of it is attraction based but I’m definitely tarred with the same brush as the photoless ‘fancy a load’ brigade. Maybe fab could come up with some kind of ‘male’ vetting that would separate the genuine from the shadow cocks?

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

I wouldn’t moan about it. I’ve no real desire to show my face but I get to chat to the odd, odd person.

» Add a new message to this topic