FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > guide to swinging as single guy by an old tart like me

guide to swinging as single guy by an old tart like me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

my advice is......

chat in the room and get to know folks

say hi to all ..... and chat away and get to know folks....

dont hit on every couple or fem the sec they come in.....

dont expect sex within 20 mins.... yu might get some but unlikely...

be different..... stand out in someway

there are hundreds of single guys ..... so be different....

have pics ..... and not cock only ..... many dont like cock pics..... and a guy in pants is attractive lol .. trust me I look at em

be uber respectful to ladies..... treat them as such and not pieces of meat....

I watch everyday when lovely ladies on cam and the faceless wankers come in. and hassle them in whispers.. ask to whisper it is polite to do so....

if a lady is 'new' on the site...... dinna pounce like a pack of baying wolves.... welcome her to the site and let her settle in...... ffs, how scary can it be to have 20+ whispers for sex within a few mins of first entering. the room..

go to socials, lunches and meet folks socially....... they are ideal to get to be known ......

I personally dont write to couples/fems asking for meets .....

having been part of a couple on here, its a volume game with some guys.... they hit every new couple/fem wi same mail content, read every profile, digest information..... write message tailored around what couples/fems are looking for ( not what yu want) ....

and if they say no single guys.... ffs dont write to them .....

dont have a chip on yur shoulder as a single guy...... there are couples looking for single guys out there....

I watch one guy every day ....

he says 'hi , then yu have mail x'.....

then moves to next couple and says 'hi, then yu have mail x 'and guess what.... he moves to next couple and says 'hi..... lol .... yu have mail' x gives a desperate impression and disrectful in the extreme ....

.... expect to travel to meet folks.. many guys expect the fems/couples to travel to them... one guy asked mrs view and i to drive to largs from forfar, we had to book a hotel, and he would pop roond for an hour.... 350 miles and hotel cost for us.... and he didna even have a 14inch cock lol ...........

dinna strop if yu dont get a reply...... it goes with the territory..... some will reply others wont.... let it go....

be honest on yur profile.... if yu married, say it ...... folks meet married guys..... again honesty is best policy ....

but most of all........

be nice...

honest.......

respectful to all.......

if yu make a mistake...... apologise

have a laugh......

speak today for a possible meet next week ..... no the next 20 mins cause yu passing the end of the road lol and its yur lunchtime ......

I wish yu well.......... I am a player and I know it and am honest about it .... and this life is great ... when yu go into with your eyes open ......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well said gary xx

By *assie4Couple  over a year ago

highlands

well said gary ....n all so true xxx ty

Speaking as a single fem, it's difficult to get through all mail, initially 400 hits is not a lie..... make your mail original. If you trawl through the fems in the room cutting and pasting the same message to them, beware guys...heads up....we talk to each other, you will never ever get a meet if that's how you play. The most resepected guys are those that do take time to get to know you and chat to you in the room. Oh and cock pics only on profile? NO...they all look the same eventually.If a fem is on cam especially showing only her face please don't direct her, it's purely a social thing for me personally, I may be on cam to a gal pal just for a laugh.

Well said view and happy swinging all of you xxxx

View, Couldnt have put it any better this should be stickied so that it is read by all. Laine the comments you made are so true and added a fems view of it,

so single guys take note.

right view ffs pit that in english fur us fuck wits lol lol

Here, here view xxxx

Well done View loved ur comments they are gr8 for all those single guys out there. I especially love to treated as an individual and get to know the guy before i meet him. Don't like pushy guys or disrespectful guys, like to be complimented and get to know someone. Altho a quickie is sometimes nice lol! Good luck to all u guys and yes be nice it doesn't cost anything to have manners. gandl xxx

garry u ever thought of writing a book fs lol xx

aye mags, the kama sutra ....... the last version too fecking tame........

xxxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Well done Garry...

SINGLE guys sit up take note n ul be inundate with offers of meets if u behave like the guys whos just wrote this post cum in to the scotland room n watch this funny articulte sexy man at work xxxx

luv jacs

xxxx

ffs view missed the start of emmerdale reading ur post (A-list swinger that I am lol) but u r spot on.....i try to answer every mail we get even if its just to say tnx but no tnx and hope no-one ever takes it personnally. there is an abundance of single guys out there and unfortunately u cant meet them all, so as garry said ppl, stick out from the crowd, dont keep sending the same msg again and again. most importants folks enjoy this it is supposed to be fun, you only get one go at life so make the most of it cause it is way too short. good luck all xxxxxx

To all the ladies on this list,

You have mail! lmao

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

you sum it up nicely garry. i personally don't always do the talk not meet next week thing but i do like to chat to the people i meet and have a laff.

ps hun ma knickers are on elastic around you lol

well said view, some guys just dont take the time to read profiles, they see tits and think, oh i want in about them, when its clearly not what some folk are lookin for, but the still get the same mail, fancy a shag, how original,,,,, whens your book out lol

xxxxxx

zoe wouldnt mind getting in about them myself lol xx

By *egs4uWoman  over a year ago

somewhere around

"Well done View loved ur comments they are gr8 for all those single guys out there. I especially love to treated as an individual and get to know the guy before i meet him. Don't like pushy guys or disrespectful guys, like to be complimented and get to know someone. Altho a quickie is sometimes nice lol! Good luck to all u guys and yes be nice it doesn't cost anything to have manners. gandl xxx"

By *egs4uWoman  over a year ago

somewhere around

totally agree gandl, doesnt cost anything to have manners and be respectful.

well done garry hunni mwahhhhhhhhhhhh

xxx

well said view mate

but your still ma bitch xxxxxxx so heel lol

well most guys dont seem to read profiles heres hoping they read this n take it in.

well said view xxxx

oops forgot 2 other no no's.....

dinna be a pic collector by asking to be friends..........

dinna ask for msn details immediately after saying 'hello' ..... yu wanting a cam wank ...... lol

well thats it from me, thanks for the comments ..... will be great if guys follow any of the above.... they will have more fun, couples/fems will not get hassled as much and we can all have a laugh, more sex ........ and friendship xxxx

Well said view your comments hit the nail on the head. Hopefully reading and taking your advice will improve this site for all.

Kay xx

So any1 fandy a shag then? :p

So any1 fandy a shag then? :p

Got another one for you that pees me off.

If your bi-curious, do not assume every guy on here is too.

Its not just the ladies and couples that get hit, some other single guys get hit by morons who want to try their bi side.

I know I'm irresistible but gies a brek

as i said buddah..... they should read the profile...... check sexuality and respect that ........

place for us all here ...... and they should not cross boundaries......

they dont help wi the sad assumption by some that all bi guys wanna suck every str8 guys cock ...... THIS ONE DOESNA .

never crossed a boundary ever ..nor will I ...

hey garry so long as their dressed in babydolls their in wiv a chance, lol. love ur forum hun, just says it all

xxxxxxx

Wow what a brill post Garry

Ur a star btw

A lot should take a leaf out of your book.

Oh btw when the books oot I wanna copy too

Luv Kazz xxx

Good Guide Mary!

But ffs did you have to share it, if all the muppets take your advice how the hell am I meant to chat up the gorgeous ladies of fab chat:scotland.

I'd like to add a little more:

If you cant say something nice dont say anything at all.

Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.

However there are always exceptions...

This is for the couples....

Some couples do meet single guys that have it on there profile as they don't which I understand as they must be inundated but it does give a mixed signal when they have verifications and friends with single guys.

If your going to write you dont meet single guys then dont meet any.

If you don't want to meet the majority but make exceptions for the odd one then just block single guys from messaging you, don't write it on your profile but add any single guys you would meet to your friends list so they can message you.

Rock

P.S Very Happy Swingle, happy making lots of friends, happy with the occasional fringe benefit fo friends buts ometimes confused and not sure wether I should be just a friend who is a single guy or if its becuase the couple/lady actually is into me.

gary,,,your a star lol

defo waiting on the book,,,want it signed personally tho lol.

we just here to meet new friends and if anything more then brill.answer all messages and hopefully we say what me mean on or profile.just folk dont seem to read all and just scroll down to the pics??

auds xx

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

Well said mate

Erm so can we pre-order the book then :0)

"Good Guide Mary!

But ffs did you have to share it, if all the muppets take your advice how the hell am I meant to chat up the gorgeous ladies of fab chat:scotland.

I'd like to add a little more:

If you cant say something nice dont say anything at all.

Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.

However there are always exceptions...

This is for the couples....

Some couples do meet single guys that have it on there profile as they don't which I understand as they must be inundated but it does give a mixed signal when they have verifications and friends with single guys.

If your going to write you dont meet single guys then dont meet any.

If you don't want to meet the majority but make exceptions for the odd one then just block single guys from messaging you, don't write it on your profile but add any single guys you would meet to your friends list so they can message you..

here here rocknroll..u get cpls saying on there PROFILES NO SINGLE GUYS yet they get verifiyed by single guys..well i find that confusing..if single guys see a verifaction by a single guy..then YES there gonna get emails from guys..so some cpls should stick 2 wat there PROFILES SAY but thats just my opinion no offence ment xx

"

See we don't meet single guys as a private meet but we will meet single guys at parties, and as such, we have verifications from single guys.

This is probably common for a few people.

Good guide View xx

"See we don't meet single guys as a private meet but we will meet single guys at parties, and as such, we have verifications from single guys.

This is probably common for a few people.

Good guide View xx"

MEETING SINGLE GUYS AT PARTYS IS TOTAL A DIFF THING xx

"

MEETING SINGLE GUYS AT PARTYS IS TOTAL A DIFF THING xx"

I think most people know that, just wanted to explain how some people would have verifications from single guys, when their profiles state they don't meet single guys

xx

thanks all for yur comments xxxxxx

when u writing a book lol xxxxxxx

By *ousewiveschoiceMan  over a year ago

Kelso

Great common sense comments for some of the more pushy, impatient guys on here.

Most of the folks on here are just regular folks and they deserve the same level of repect they get in thier regular day to day lives.

I see some unbelievable liberties in the chatroom.

I like a laugh as much as the next person but manners definately maketh the man.

x

"This was a public service broadcast provided by View".... well said sir!

S&C xx

On reflection then, do i G have to read profiles instead of just looking at there pics?? pmsl. We play alone and i feel we both try to be honest and repectful. Some single guys may want to print Garys forum off and take it with them at all times.

yes mr g..... chuffed as I am at the idea of yu looking at my pics .... reading a profile is good as ....

I may not have what YOU are looking for in ma pants

lol x

I agree with all of that

can I also add that when attendeding a social for first time ,Do not drink to much to give you courage as all you result in doing is getting a tag d*unk and usually saying things to people that you will regret and not good for any single guy

Debbsxxxxxx

that appllies to couples and females as well kinky xx and not just single guys..... socials are just that..... its a time to meet friends, meet new ones, chat away and have a laugh...

having myself been d*unk at socials I will reserve any further comment lol ..

but I agree kinky lol

u d*unk at a social view .....neverrrrrrrr lol. xxxx

Yeh View you are so right, I would of said couples counted deffo , but I thought this was on singles lol

I Have been a Tad tipsy myself on some occations,It does happen and mostly it is down to nerves,(not me of course I just like a night out ) But best to do deep breathes and maybe find someone you do know or someone who looks as nervous as you and get through it together ,If you know your the kinda person that gets d*unk fast then Dont drink bring your car then that way your no gonna make a fool of yerself or anyone else,

Hope this Helps

Debbsxxxxx

defo kinky and thanks xxxxxxxx

well said gary dsnt take much to have manners etc not easy for us single males xx

View, I have now put a bit in my profile and recommended that all single guys and newbies read your forum post!

compulsory reading for many xx

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"my advice is......

"

All good stuff but it might be better if you were able to travel OR accommodate and, as I write, your profile suggests you can't do either. Probably just an oversight.

Jim

as my profile says... 'not really looking for anything more than chat and laughs just now'....

but thought it useful to give advice to newer guys to make it easier for them, better for couples and fems being hassled by the pests and the chatroom a more enjoyable experience for all .

wish you both well xxx and lots of fun

Forum Mod

This is a great thead and we want to steal for the main forums up the top xxx

yeah, steel it honeypot lol

xx

view ... just a pity there aint more of u in the room .... it wid b a better place xxx

kinky xxxxxxx

Isnt it a delight to know that there IS a man in this world that listens AND learns and his name is View - do yourselves a favour guys.....take heed and you'll get fucked ragged !

By *oodguy53Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

well said that man

By *oodguy53Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

well said that man

View you have hit the nail on the head I think all men and women want to be treated with respect and I don't think that is to much to ask for in this day and age. What I can say is most men here do treat me with respect I just wish they all would as they would get a lot further on here. One thing I would say is treat others how you would like to be treated and you will go far on Fab.

View just for you huni you are a true Gent and there isn't many of them. Mwah

so well put view hunni , its always nice when treated with respect.

yes it is very tiring when its the same announcemnt all the time ..

with the fcuk bit thrown in when they don't get a meet as they have just joined or not even read profiles too.

and u may well be a tart hunni

but yo uwillnever be an auld yin as you are so full of life and have more energy an rescpect in your little finger than some of the single laddies on here bbz .

fae another auld tart hehe xxxxxxxxx

Oh Gawd Sioux if you're old then I'm a relic.......someone dig me up and polish me please !!

mr sheen at the ready roxie lol lol lol

"Oh Gawd Sioux if you're old then I'm a relic.......someone dig me up and polish me please !!"

im diggin im diggin lol xxxxxxxxxx

By *lba couple1Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

view, all men should take note, you are fantastic, you are sensitive you have many friends on this site because you take the time to chat and get to know them, all single males take note, maybe more couples would get in touch with you if you behave like view.xxx

hope to meet up with you at a social sometime

By *omin3Man  over a year ago

Anywhere

Words of wisdom there View someone told me to read this wish I had months ago all genuine guys should follow your advice.Thanks J

as we only meet as a couple and its on our profile ive chatted at length to many guys wanting to meet but what really pisses me off is the fact that they have no consideration for my hubby as they never seem to mention him in our lenghty chats thats why we dont meet the large majority

They should make all single guys read that or else they cant sign on ere,lol.

Im helping a solo fem friend prune her way through bloody 1336 messages accumulated over just a few days, thats un manageable and an indicator of how mad it gets, and its little wonder she is losing vision of the ideal that this is,,,meant to be fun!!

I been playing 5 years now,and if i can just add, single guys at partys,again,make fun the priority.

Had so many guys corner the wife of a couple or the solo fem with requests for phone number or MSN or the like, if they have enjoyed and want to give that info,let them offer it up.

I personally have never been that confident to assume i "deserve" to be a contact.

T

time for a refresh .........

LOL ....

ANYONE WANT TO OFFER ADVICE TO THE NEWBIES...........

ITS LIKE PAINTING THE FORTH BRIDGE ..

"time for a refresh .........

LOL ....

ANYONE WANT TO OFFER ADVICE TO THE NEWBIES...........

ITS LIKE PAINTING THE FORTH BRIDGE .."

I have a bit at the bottom of my profile referring people on to this post View... some do read it and have mailed me or spoken to me in the room saying thanks for the link...you are getting through to them...just very slowly xxxx

I couldnt agree more with views statement ...

if i ever had an issue within Fab and needed advice, this is the guy i would turn too for help,

reason being ..HES THE RULE BOOK

This guy actually whispered a female praised me up too her , and a week later i met her,

What guy on here would do that .

VIEW WOULD .....

View thats £20.00 ya owe me

"my advice is......

have pics ..... and not cock only ..... many dont like cock pics..... and a guy in pants is attractive lol .. trust me I look at em

I watch everyday when lovely ladies on cam and the faceless wankers come in. and hassle them in whispers.. ask to whisper it is polite to do so....

if a lady is 'new' on the site...... dinna pounce like a pack of baying wolves.... welcome her to the site and let her settle in...... ffs, how scary can it be to have 20+ whispers for sex within a few mins of first entering. the room..

go to socials, lunches and meet folks socially....... they are ideal to get to be known ......

having been part of a couple on here, its a volume game with some guys.... they hit every new couple/fem wi same mail content, read every profile, digest information..... write message tailored around what couples/fems are looking for ( not what yu want) ....

dont have a chip on yur shoulder as a single guy...... there are couples looking for single guys out there....

then moves to next couple and says 'hi, then yu have mail x 'and guess what.... he moves to next couple and says 'hi..... lol .... yu have mail' x gives a desperate impression and disrectful in the extreme ....

.... expect to travel to meet folks.. many guys expect the fems/couples to travel to them... one guy asked mrs view and i to drive to largs from forfar, we had to book a hotel, and he would pop roond for an hour.... 350 miles and hotel cost for us.... and he didna even have a 14inch cock lol ...........

dinna strop if yu dont get a reply...... it goes with the territory..... some will reply others wont.... let it go....

be honest on yur profile.... if yu married, say it ...... folks meet married guys..... again honesty is best policy ....

but most of all........

be nice...

honest.......

respectful to all.......

have a laugh......

speak today for a possible meet next week ..... no the next 20 mins cause yu passing the end of the road lol and its yur lunchtime ......

I wish yu well.......... I am a player and I know it and am honest about it .... and this life is great ... when yu go into with your eyes open ......

"

Think it's time to dust this down and display it again as there are a lot of people just not getting the message.... two words.... RESPECT PLEASE....it really does go a long way to being noticed xxxxxx

lol agreed Laine....

might also be useful for one of the 'sisterhood' to do single fem guide.

xxx

"lol agreed Laine....

might also be useful for one of the 'sisterhood' to do single fem guide.

xxx

"

Much of what you originally posted is applicable to single fems and couples also, but it is worrying when some single fems leave themselves wide open for abuse through being d*unk. I have noticed posts being made by fems while d*unk and leaving themselves wide open for more than verbal abuse, I have been in the chatroom when fems have been d*unk and giving out their addresses to guys they have never met, a memorable one was a fem giving phone instructions on how to get to her house and forgetting she was on cam and audio, any number of guys could have turned up at her door.

It's a jungle out there for fems but for guys getting mixed signals from d*unk females then it's just as bad.

xxxxx

Just purposely bringing this super guide back to top of list for all the single guys either new to scene or indeed not new but still making an arse of it, can only help.

it really should be mailed to new accounts as a newstart guide shouldnt it x

By *ibertinesCouple  over a year ago

Cupar

"it really should be mailed to new accounts as a newstart guide shouldnt it x"

Aye - when are View's words of wisdom gonna get stuck in stone/ stickied/ made permanently available somewhere on the site. I think this is the second or third time I've seen this crib sheet in about 7 months.

I think these words of wisdom from View are relevant to all people, not just single guys, many females can take note and act on them also xxxxx

Hear Hear

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

well said gary .Life is for living.I admit i enjoy playing and no i aint an old slapper.Just enjoy the site and all the lovely people ive met on it.Gary u r a fab person xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tactically brought this super guide back to top of the list because there seems to be an epidemic of guys doing nuthing but hastling folks and gettin it all so wrong.

Might be the best thing you do guys,is to read it !!

T xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Glad to c this post back on the top of the forums .

the guys who wrote it is one of the most respected guys on this site by males as well as females

single guys do urself a favour n read and follow some of the tips xxx

luv jacs

xxxxxx

got to agree with you like2see and cumplaywithme the newbies should all be made to read this, and remember there are a few things in Views post that could be relevant to more than just single guys, couples femmes also have a wee read.

Love Laine xxxx

i gotta agree this post is bril

but wat u got remeber 2 its no all

single guys who give bad impressions off

it can be cpls an some fems 2 an heres why

1)fems pics? arent wat they look like

in person an not only me has noticed

that so all pics should be updated but up 2 them 2 do that

2)fems again? some fems are user's

3)fems again? some fems cant see

shit go by them but they want it

4)fems again? says in profile they str8t

so why live in a bi fems profile..as in perving lol

1)cpl? are time wasters just the same

as everyone else.

not once have i ever had trouble with a guy its been with cpls an fems..soz but with me wat u see is wat u get..now rant over lol tc u lit an have safe fun

well said hun

just wish some guys would sit up and listen......oh and to add one to ur list

just cos a guy emails us doesnt mean we have to meet them......we can be genuine and not mee every guy that emails us......

have fun all xx

Just nudging this to top of list, for the folks who need to see it,

T xx

bump bump! xxxx

another masterpeice brought to you by view , good work mate , much appreciated by single guys like myself .

Bouncing this back to first page i hope,for the single guys who after their busy half hour of pestering every fem/couple they can see in the room and walk away scratching their heads beating themselves up wundering why they aint got a meet within the hour, maybe just read this guys.

bumping this perennial up again, still as relevant as the day it was posted xx

laine think we should bump this up on a daily basis chick!!!

sometimes even more often than that lol xx

"my advice is......

but most of all........

be nice...

honest.......

respectful to all.......

have a laugh......

"

Had to ping this back up to front page as some are sounding,well,more than lost as to how to be a solo swinger.

T xx

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

yep like2see glad ye did -always send newbie guys here to check it out---good sound advice.

then of course i shag them lol

we cannot agree more with the part about reading the profile.

if a couple says no single guys it does not matter how big your cock is or how many times you can do it.

our profile advises against one liners but some guys send "want to have fun now" which is very offputting

we asked the last one if he read the profile after his repeated oneliners and he replied that he had - so he read the profile and decided it did not apply to him.

people who ignore the profiles when making contact just waste it for the guys who are genuine

"as i said buddah..... they should read the profile...... check sexuality and respect that ........

place for us all here ...... and they should not cross boundaries......

they dont help wi the sad assumption by some that all bi guys wanna suck every str8 guys cock ...... THIS ONE DOESNA .

never crossed a boundary ever ..nor will I ... "

we agree and if bi why not admit it on the profile?

and couples who are str8 - we are both bi but we respect that most guys and some fems are str8 - we never cross the line if we are told you are str8

I have a link on my profile to direct guys here to read this, some even say read it and thank me for the link!

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

bump

xx

*bump*

bumppity bump bump

bump it up

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

bump bump

xx

this certainly is going bump in the night..

Well gary your right,be nice ,respectful,and take your time.

"Bumping it over here boss"

cool hand classy lol

thanks view for good advice. But finding it twice as hard as I'm in a wheelchair, though to be fair have chatted to a few who dont care about it, so there is a chance. Thanks again view

Its a fantastic guide on how to conduct yourself in the site, wonder what lady may be equally as qualified, and impartial to create a guide for single fems to have fun and cope with all things swing site-wise on here.

Single guys are plentyfull,and its cool so many single fems are enjoying site too, but equally some may benefit from bit guidance,just a suggestion,

T xx

"thanks view for good advice. But finding it twice as hard as I'm in a wheelchair, though to be fair have chatted to a few who dont care about it, so there is a chance. Thanks again view "

welcome jazzef, hope you enjoy fab and have a lot of fun.

it's about the man not a chair.. lots of great people on here so onwards and upwards I say dude .

best wishes..

bump

bump

"yep like2see glad ye did -always send newbie guys here to check it out---good sound advice.

then of course i shag them lol "

Damn! Never came to this page as a newbie a few months back, missed out on the newbie shag there!!!

For those newbies asking last night..... here it is......read and digest xxx

thot id add a quick post to keep this at the front of the forum.....

its the advice i followed wen i joined and to any other newbie single guy

By *TINGinurTAILMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

i have followed all of garys advice without the help of gary , i dont need gary or any 1 else to tell me how to behave in a chat room , but where has it got me , no sexual meets from this site since mine and jaqs social @ the start of july, and me takin the hump. wonder how many days this wil last b4 it gets deleted maybe 2 lol or will it join my other post in the bin after a day

"i have followed all of garys advice without the help of gary , i dont need gary or any 1 else to tell me how to behave in a chat room , but where has it got me , no sexual meets from this site since mine and jaqs social @ the start of july, and me takin the hump. wonder how many days this wil last b4 it gets deleted maybe 2 lol or will it join my other post in the bin after a day "

am I reading this correctly...

1... you having a go at me despite me posting on your previous posts wishing you well whatever you do..

2... complaining because you post twice recently and you haven't had a meet as a result..

here's my reply........

dinna start on me..

make yur mind up, yu going or not..

stop fecking moaning..

and stop turning from a really nice lad into a whinging twerp cause he no had his leg over.

06.33 am ........ ffs and I am now grumpy.....

"i have followed all of garys advice without the help of gary , i dont need gary or any 1 else to tell me how to behave in a chat room , but where has it got me , no sexual meets from this site since mine and jaqs social @ the start of july, and me takin the hump. wonder how many days this wil last b4 it gets deleted maybe 2 lol or will it join my other post in the bin after a day

am I reading this correctly...

1... you having a go at me despite me posting on your previous posts wishing you well whatever you do..

2... complaining because you post twice recently and you haven't had a meet as a result..

here's my reply........

dinna start on me..

make yur mind up, yu going or not..

stop fecking moaning..

and stop turning from a really nice lad into a whinging twerp cause he no had his leg over.

06.33 am ........ ffs and I am now grumpy....."

ffs view u bitch better than me lmao xxxxxxxx

"..... ffs view u bitch better than me lmao xxxxxxxx"

cheers darling.... it's a public service I provide .....

"..... ffs view u bitch better than me lmao xxxxxxxx

cheers darling.... it's a public service I provide ..... "

and that goes for my shagging also ..........

and that goes for my shagging also .......... "

wondering now if view is free if he is a public service

and that goes for my shagging also .......... "

lol so ave heard lmao xxxxxxxx

just bumpin this to the top of forum

Free View !!! lol has a certain erm ring to it !!

xx

I taught you so well View buddy! Glad you followed my advice

Whilst I admit that some single guys need advice as how to conduct themselves, may experience of some (not all) women on this site makes me think its not always the single guy whose at fault.

Case Study 1

I was contacted by a woman about a month ago. She sent me a pic and said to me to tell her there and then if I wasn't interested, so as to not to waste her and my time. I said I was and we had a chat and a flirt on MSN and cam one Sunday morning. The impression I got was that we got on fine. I sent a couple of emails during the following week. No replies back. Whose wasted whose time there then?

Case Study 2

Again another woman emailed me and sent a pic on request. Again we had a chat on MSN for a bit and she gave me, without me asking, her mobile number. We texted a few times, just general chit chat and kind of half arranged to meet up socially one Saturday, she called off but as we hadn't made definate plans, no big deal. She did say she was keen to meet though. A subsequent email and text since have both been met with stoney silence.

On both occasions I feel I acted properly, treated both of them with the same respect I would have expected in return. I appreciate that single women get loads of abuse so i didn't push for a meet or bombard them with texts and emails. Yet what do i get for being "nice"? Nothing.

I'm not saying as a result I/we should be nasty to single women but there aren't that many in my area on this site, and when the ones you do interact with mess you about and waste MY time is it any wonder us single blokes get pissed off.

mrbear thats y there is a similar thread for single fems... this is advice for single men.. not in ne way placin blame on ppl..

bumpin it up forum list again

Learn to take "Thanks but no thanks" for an answer without demanding to know why, then being an insulting arsehole when you can't change their mind. Is it any wonder ignoring is so much easier?

Since I became a tgirl I've learned what women have to put up with 24/7 and it often makes me ashamed of my true gender.

It can be a wee bit of a pain getting hassled by guys who just dont take thanks but no thanks as a response. Some mods are pretty good in the room, doing their utmost to follow all convos and assist in clearing out the trash when neccessary. Socials seem to be the way to go to meet people, this way you can also get a pretty good impression about what the person or people are like in the real world - away from the protection of their pcs - if they still behave like dipshits, chances are they ARE dipshits!

Just thought i would bump this up a bit as a lot o guys been asking for advice.. read this and you wont go wrong

By *ountrypairCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

perfect hoops hun should be written in when joining hun xxx

awwwwww view we miss yer intelijunce m8 lol

"Just thought i would bump this up a bit as a lot o guys been asking for advice.. read this and you wont go wrong "

Ahh, good work Hoops, wondered where that cracking thread had gone, ty

T xx

All credit to Gary (View) to writing that but his name went from the thread when he left the site for a while.

S.

» Add a new message to this topic