FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > finding/found a swing partner

finding/found a swing partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eelsHosenSeams OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

curious to hear if you were a couple before the subject of "swinging"etc popped up or are you a couple now (or were)who met through swinging,

asking for a friend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

Came up when we met, we werent looking for a relationship, we decided to still see other people, then decided totally against it. Went monogamous for about a week then I mentioned swinging and here we are.

Open honest relationship ftw

glasgow

"Came up when we met, we werent looking for a relationship, we decided to still see other people, then decided totally against it. Went monogamous for about a week then I mentioned swinging and here we are.

Open honest relationship ftw"

thanks,good to hear

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

I fear this site may have ruined what little chance I had for finding a relationship!

On here there are very few people that want more than fuck buddies but then trying to explain to someone on a 'dating site' about Fab can ve a minefield! On the one hand I'd want to talk about it early on so as not to waste their time if they aren't into it but on the other I don't particularly want to share that side of myself with everyone

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A swing partner and partners who swing are different to my mind. I much prefer being a swingle, getting four people to agree is far more tricky than just two but of course many do it very successfully. I know a few who do so good luck OP it can be done

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

I had been on with my previous gf. I had told Belle about it before we got together. Once it’s safer for all, we will be back in the swing of things. It helped bring us together when we started off as a bit of a thing. It was a very kind and accommodating place to step into socially when we were keeping it quiet in the real world. When I think back on all the kind, decent and filthy people that we have met, it warms my heart.

"I had been on with my previous gf. I had told Belle about it before we got together. Once it’s safer for all, we will be back in the swing of things. It helped bring us together when we started off as a bit of a thing. It was a very kind and accommodating place to step into socially when we were keeping it quiet in the real world. When I think back on all the kind, decent and filthy people that we have met, it warms my heart. "

Awwww that’s so lovely

"I fear this site may have ruined what little chance I had for finding a relationship!

On here there are very few people that want more than fuck buddies but then trying to explain to someone on a 'dating site' about Fab can ve a minefield! On the one hand I'd want to talk about it early on so as not to waste their time if they aren't into it but on the other I don't particularly want to share that side of myself with everyone "

100% agree

ive been here roughly 6 years and hey presto single about the same

By *eterjamesmcMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I think i would have more luck winning the lottery!

By *o72Man  over a year ago

glasgow & London

"I fear this site may have ruined what little chance I had for finding a relationship!

On here there are very few people that want more than fuck buddies but then trying to explain to someone on a 'dating site' about Fab can ve a minefield! On the one hand I'd want to talk about it early on so as not to waste their time if they aren't into it but on the other I don't particularly want to share that side of myself with everyone "

Dont give up hope,,,,,,, I haven't,

X

glasgow

"A swing partner and partners who swing are different to my mind. I much prefer being a swingle, getting four people to agree is far more tricky than just two but of course many do it very successfully. I know a few who do so good luck OP it can be done "

thanks,fingers crossed.

X

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve been to two Fab weddings so there is hope for those who want a relationship. Both couples still swing when we’re not in lockdown.

Still looking to be honest, would like to meet someone to mutually satisfy each other’s needs

» Add a new message to this topic