FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Random sexual requests.

Random sexual requests.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyscotsguy1982 OP   Man  over a year ago

Pitlochry

What's been the kinkiest fantasy or sexual request you have been asked to forfill?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tarmix2020Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Not a huge fan of getting messages from guys asking me to shit on them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One man(or woman’s) kinky is another man’s vanilla so think that’s an individual view

Pitlochry

"One man(or woman’s) kinky is another man’s vanilla so think that’s an individual view "

You are totally correct, but still each individual will get requests that are to kinky or not for them. Saying that there's notuch that's not for me but I agree with the guy above. Shitting is to far haha. My most random request fore was a Las asking me to suck her toes but I couldn't do it as feet are rank haha. But some with a foot fetish would love it haha. Each to their own

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

I once got a request if I'd like to watch someone deep throat a cucumber until he'd throw up all over to then shove it up his arse.

I declined

Pitlochry

"I once got a request if I'd like to watch someone deep throat a cucumber until he'd throw up all over to then shove it up his arse.

I declined "

Haha that is qaulity. Desires and kinks totally fascinate me. Also not for me but each to their own

"I once got a request if I'd like to watch someone deep throat a cucumber until he'd throw up all over to then shove it up his arse.

I declined "

Haha dont lie you used it for your pieces the next day! Fess up

By *ensual but naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

"What's been the kinkiest fantasy or sexual request you have been asked to forfill? "

We have lots of fantasises of which some have been carried out in part or full but trying to find out what others fantasises are or what they want is damn hard. Strange really.

Maybe many don't have much imagination, or are afraid to say and/or prefer keep it private or maybe they would rather just see how it all goes i.e. The famous 'go with the flow' saying.

Who knows but when meeting couples it's just nice to know what their fantasies are.

"One man(or woman’s) kinky is another man’s vanilla so think that’s an individual view

You are totally correct, but still each individual will get requests that are to kinky or not for them. Saying that there's notuch that's not for me but I agree with the guy above. Shitting is to far haha. My most random request fore was a Las asking me to suck her toes but I couldn't do it as feet are rank haha. But some with a foot fetish would love it haha. Each to their own "

Exactly... is knowing everyone else’s fetishes not kinda fetishy too

"One man(or woman’s) kinky is another man’s vanilla so think that’s an individual view

You are totally correct, but still each individual will get requests that are to kinky or not for them. Saying that there's notuch that's not for me but I agree with the guy above. Shitting is to far haha. My most random request fore was a Las asking me to suck her toes but I couldn't do it as feet are rank haha. But some with a foot fetish would love it haha. Each to their own

Exactly... is knowing everyone else’s fetishes not kinda fetishy too "

Or maybe that’s kinky... hmmm I wonder what the difference is

I met a Lass in one of the coffee shops at Central Station.

We hadn't finished our coffee as she leaned over and whispered "I want to take you back to my home and feck you're brains out'

She then got up and put her coat on and said "come on"

I just about melted.

Or maybe that’s kinky... hmmm I wonder what the difference is "

A kink is using feathers, a fetish is using the whole chicken!

By *izzmasterzeroMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I was once asked by this woman to shit in a baguette and then just leave... I didn't

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

I went through a phase of getting women to send pictures and videos of them fucking their arses with cucumbers. I was a bad boy.

Or maybe that’s kinky... hmmm I wonder what the difference is

A kink is using feathers, a fetish is using the whole chicken!"

Hahahaha “now the biting makes sense” said the red m&m, thanks

Only last week in town in a store a man came over to me and said would you mind helping my wife as she is stuck,she was behind racks of clothes in the store room as i walked it she said hello naughty boy and straight away took my cock out and gave me a BJ then said tell me husband i am unstuck and i walked out and just smiled at him

By *oredinglasgow101Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I was asked once If I would urinate Into a females mouth and vagina and to help me pee into her vagina she would insert a funnel into it lol needless to say you need to try everything once lol

By *innMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"What's been the kinkiest fantasy or sexual request you have been asked to forfill?

We have lots of fantasises of which some have been carried out in part or full but trying to find out what others fantasises are or what they want is damn hard. Strange really.

Maybe many don't have much imagination, or are afraid to say and/or prefer keep it private or maybe they would rather just see how it all goes i.e. The famous 'go with the flow' saying.

Who knows but when meeting couples it's just nice to know what their fantasies are.

"

Very true - I find other people’s fantasies a massive turn on - whilst my own head is full of eclectic or dark desires hearing other people’s sexual fantasies can really help the connection and lead to great sex.

By *innMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

A few interesting requests.

A guy and his wife visiting Edinburgh asked me to meet them for the purpose of cuming in his wife’s panties which she had just taken off!

One couple wanted me to enter their house one night (like an intruder) and tie them both up as part of a sexual game.

Another guy asked me to arrange for him and his wife to be taken”hostage” in their hotel room (I was to arrange a group of men) and he want to see his wife being taken and he wanted fucked too.

Not all of the above were acted upon

Ooo god whare you I start with the strange requests

Was ones asked if a guy could bring his sister so she could watch him fuck me

Was once asked if I would Do a bachelors party whare he be tied to a chair blind folded and I had to suck him hard then bonce on his dick and they take the blind fold off

List can go on for hours let’s just say some were meet with some none polite no thanks

» Add a new message to this topic