FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > When swingers club across Scotland open back up

When swingers club across Scotland open back up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r human OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

When do think we get back play meet with mates again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Not for a long long long long time

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"Not for a long long long long time "

Sadly I think it will be next year before it happens. Miss my club friends too.??

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think some clubs will remain closed forever.

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Everyone Masquerade ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like others we cant see them reopening this year and whilst we will definitely be back wont be until we are satisfied that its safe

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Couldn't even try to take a guess at this. I'll be on their door step as soon as they open up again though!

By *tsallthesame77Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Doubt it will be this year

Glasgow

"Couldn't even try to take a guess at this. I'll be on their door step as soon as they open up again though! "

Me too although knowing my luck it will be the weekend i am working

By *agman1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Sincerely hope CJ's can ride the storm and make a comeback before the end of the year. Had some great times there and want some more.

By *ctoboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I think some clubs will remain closed forever."
That is my fear too...Not just in Scotland but down in England too although I do hope I'm wrong

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

Maybe we'll be able to see the New Year in with a bang

Glasgow

"Maybe we'll be able to see the New Year in with a bang

2022 "

Well i am definately working nightshift 31st of Dec so hope you are wrong

I wouldn't have any rush

By *exysamforuCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

Bars and restaurants are going to be the last to open Oct time

never been to a wingers club, just fetish nights. CJs seems to great feedback from everyone so I hope I can get there one day.

"wingers "

dammit

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Pubs and restaurants aren’t likely to be open this side of Christmas. The chances of sex clubs* being open in the next year are remote to say the least

*Ducking for cover behind the sofa

"Pubs and restaurants aren’t likely to be open this side of Christmas. The chances of sex clubs* being open in the next year are remote to say the least

*Ducking for cover behind the sofa "

You should duck for cover because your talking rubbish.

Government grants won't last till October let alone Christmas and most pubs and restaurants are private businesses so they simply would fold long before the end of the year if they had to say shut due to C19.

I can see clubs open by August or September at the latest. Our Nicola is all set to follow Bojo on Thursday with golf courses and other things opening back up . Just like I said, roughly a week after Bojo.

Surprise surprise.

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Pubs and restaurants aren’t likely to be open this side of Christmas. The chances of sex clubs* being open in the next year are remote to say the least

*Ducking for cover behind the sofa

You should duck for cover because your talking rubbish.

Government grants won't last till October let alone Christmas and most pubs and restaurants are private businesses so they simply would fold long before the end of the year if they had to say shut due to C19.

I can see clubs open by August or September at the latest. Our Nicola is all set to follow Bojo on Thursday with golf courses and other things opening back up . Just like I said, roughly a week after Bojo.

Surprise surprise. "

I was out swinging (a golf club) last night

They officially opened up yesterday in Wales

By *ornyguy9120Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Not for a long long long long time

Sadly I think it will be next year before it happens. Miss my club friends too.?? "

Hopefully not R, but I assume you have inside information

Maybe we will see more house parties/ hotel or outdoor meets whilst clubs are locked down but social distancing is relaxed later in the year

I am less optimistic, even if large group gatherings are phased back in, i suspect people will remain anxious with clubs seeing a significant drop in attendance.

Nevertheless, i cant see clubs opening this side of the year in any event, and when they do i suspect adjustments will be made to help ease any apprehensions.

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

The difference between clubs being open and people actually going is huge.Social distancing will still be required for the foreseeable future as well. Kinda difficult when you're balls deep

"The difference between clubs being open and people actually going is huge.Social distancing will still be required for the foreseeable future as well. Kinda difficult when you're balls deep "

, ??????

"The difference between clubs being open and people actually going is huge.Social distancing will still be required for the foreseeable future as well. Kinda difficult when you're balls deep "

Most usually claimed to be there for the social side rather than the sex

"The difference between clubs being open and people actually going is huge.Social distancing will still be required for the foreseeable future as well. Kinda difficult when you're balls deep

Most usually claimed to be there for the social side rather than the sex"

And the buffet!

i think it will be by Halloween at the latest, probably sooner hopefully. the club following might be lower at first with people ruling themselves out from returning but for me it is important to live your life knowing there is a small to moderate risk. Tired of lockdown now. no disrespect to others, all opinions are valid.

"i think it will be by Halloween at the latest, probably sooner hopefully. the club following might be lower at first with people ruling themselves out from returning but for me it is important to live your life knowing there is a small to moderate risk. Tired of lockdown now. no disrespect to others, all opinions are valid. "

How do you see that working out with social distancing still likely to be in place?

"i think it will be by Halloween at the latest, probably sooner hopefully. the club following might be lower at first with people ruling themselves out from returning but for me it is important to live your life knowing there is a small to moderate risk. Tired of lockdown now. no disrespect to others, all opinions are valid.

How do you see that working out with social distancing still likely to be in place?"

it will be relaxed by then. if not, we can have a Masquerade Ball

"i think it will be by Halloween at the latest, probably sooner hopefully. the club following might be lower at first with people ruling themselves out from returning but for me it is important to live your life knowing there is a small to moderate risk. Tired of lockdown now. no disrespect to others, all opinions are valid.

How do you see that working out with social distancing still likely to be in place?"

This is kind of an irrelevant question. If social distancing is still in place then the club won't be open will it ?

How do you see that working out with social distancing still likely to be in place?

it will be relaxed by then. if not, we can have a Masquerade Ball "

get it, Maskerade ball.

This is kind of an irrelevant question. If social distancing is still in place then the club won't be open will it ?

"

I suspect most businesses will have to find a way to open and implement some form of social distancing, or face closure

I suspect most businesses will have to find a way to open and implement some form of social distancing, or face closure "

100 % agree with you that's what made your question earlier irrelevant. It won't be open if restrictions are in place as social distancing won't be possible for most clubs.

I suspect most businesses will have to find a way to open and implement some form of social distancing, or face closure "

Parties may well end up going "underground" also if clubs face restrictions for too long.

Swingers clubs could and most likely are to be a thing of the past unless a vaccine is found but it seems scientists are not overly confident in finding a vaccine. Clubs are only going to be opened where social distance can be guaranteed. So we are all FUCKED or not ??

I suspect most businesses will have to find a way to open and implement some form of social distancing, or face closure

100 % agree with you that's what made your question earlier irrelevant. It won't be open if restrictions are in place as social distancing won't be possible for most clubs. "

Bare in mind how hard Italy was hit yet pubs and restaurants are slowly opening just now. Scotland will be opened back up long before the turn of the year. That's a certainty.

Yes opening but with social distancing

100 % agree with you that's what made your question earlier irrelevant. It won't be open if restrictions are in place as social distancing won't be possible for most clubs.

Bare in mind how hard Italy was hit yet pubs and restaurants are slowly opening just now. Scotland will be opened back up long before the turn of the year. That's a certainty. "

. totally agree

Pubs and reasuarants are totally different than a swingers club. I can't see a club being allowed to open for business where social distancing can't be guarenteed

Medical Play Party. Gloves, Condoms and Masks on upon arrival

Wee Krankie will still tell us to fuck off

"Wee Krankie will still tell us to fuck off"

does anyone care what she says? her record in handling this crisis is shocking...

As as has the UKs there ain't no 'great' in Britain anymore

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

"Wee Krankie will still tell us to fuck off

does anyone care what she says? her record in handling this crisis is shocking... "

The electorate and polls would suggest your in a minority

does anyone care what she says? her record in handling this crisis is shocking...

The electorate and polls would suggest your in a minority "

Bit like the independence mob then.

Bit like the independence mob then. "

does anyone care what she says? her record in handling this crisis is shocking... "

What's been so shocking about it?

She's been transparent and straightforward

Penicuik

Bit like the independence mob then. "

You know it’s coming

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

She's been transparent and straightforward "

I’d suggest she’s been more transparent and straight forward than anyone else in the political arena

You know it’s coming "

That's the difference between realists and fantasists.

The fantasists believe a degree in politics guarantees independence, the realists just know their fantasists.

Penicuik

I’d suggest she’s been more transparent and straight forward than anyone else in the political arena "

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18459736.nicola-sturgeon-voted-most-impressive-politician-poll/

Penicuik

You know it’s coming

The fantasists believe a degree in politics guarantees independence, the realists just know their fantasists. "

Is Johnson still furloughed

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

You know it’s coming

The fantasists believe a degree in politics guarantees independence, the realists just know their fantasists.

Is Johnson still furloughed "

I’m 80% unsure if he is or isn’t .

I’d suggest she’s been more transparent and straight forward than anyone else in the political arena

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18459736.nicola-sturgeon-voted-most-impressive-politician-poll/ "

The newspaper that supports an independent Scotland that is the slogan 'The national' newspaper uses. Yes we are really going to believe any survey done by a newspaper with that tag line. Your actually demonstrating the bias ways that people read into things. Lmao.

Penicuik

https://www.thenational.scot/news/18459736.nicola-sturgeon-voted-most-impressive-politician-poll/

The newspaper that supports an independent Scotland that is the slogan 'The national' newspaper uses. Yes we are really going to believe any survey done by a newspaper with that tag line. Your actually demonstrating the bias ways that people read into things. Lmao. "

Oh dear school boy error zest, read the article it’s merely the national reporting it from the press gazette and the WHO

Boom ! In da pocket boyo

Penicuik

You know it’s coming

Is Johnson still furloughed

I’m 80% unsure if he is or isn’t . "

Penicuik

The newspaper that supports an independent Scotland that is the slogan 'The national' newspaper uses. Yes we are really going to believe any survey done by a newspaper with that tag line. Your actually demonstrating the bias ways that people read into things. Lmao. "

Here you go

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/nicola-sturgeon-tops-most-impressive-politician-poll-covid-19-voted-for-by-press-gazette-readers/

A UK wide poll.

The bait was laid and you were reeled in without as much as a little struggle.

The newspaper that supports an independent Scotland that is the slogan 'The national' newspaper uses. Yes we are really going to believe any survey done by a newspaper with that tag line. Your actually demonstrating the bias ways that people read into things. Lmao.

Here you go

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/nicola-sturgeon-tops-most-impressive-politician-poll-covid-19-voted-for-by-press-gazette-readers/

A UK wide poll.

The bait was laid and you were reeled in without as much as a little struggle. "

Hey hey your right, there's always a first time for a biased newspaper to print something that actually could be true. Lol

Yep independence is just round the corner then .

Or

Maybe not.

Penicuik

Here you go

A UK wide poll.

The bait was laid and you were reeled in without as much as a little struggle.

Hey hey your right, there's always a first time for a biased newspaper to print something that actually could be true. Lol

Yep independence is just round the corner then .

Or

Maybe not. "

There isn’t even any wriggle room with “could be” nor the first time.

I’d quit before another schooling

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

I won't be in any hurry to get back to CJs or have any meets, patience and caution are key

» Add a new message to this topic