FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > UK Gov corona ballsup

UK Gov corona ballsup

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ice__bloke OP   Man  over a year ago

redcar

The heart of our gov' had been struck down by this new pandemic disease.

Boris and all the essential cobra elites, scoffed at social distancing - only 5 days ago were sat cheek to jowl. Boris stood face to face - shoulder to shoulder with everyone. Remember the herd plan & experiment - to spread the virus without any history to this new pandemic - only 2 weeks ago?

To tell the public to practice quarantine measures and non for the heart of our democracy. Until only days ago they were not practicing any of what we were told to do...

Is shambolic ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ky19Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

It's a mess, but our ancestors got through the plague and other disasters.

And today's monologue, as everyone loves monologues:

While many supermarkets are spacing people apart, others are herding customers outside packed closely together... Then when they finally get in 2 1/2hrs later the place is almost completely empty of people but staff are freaking out "everyone stay apart!!" even though they were grouped together outside...

Last night on my road a lady was stopped by police and fined on the spot. As this happened, 3 chavvy guys rode past close together on bikes. They were ignored.

Also, a herd of 8 grown men strutted down the empty road like geezers while two police cars went past and didn't bat an eyelid.

Now we're getting drones with microphones targeting people and telling them "leave the park now, you can't be here, can't go there, can't do this, can't say that, return to your home citizen, show me your identification papers, Big Brother is always watching".

At work, they've given us letters to be carried at all times if stopped. So yes it is literally "show me your identification papers".

Phone companies are giving data to police monitoring people's movements so the police text you "this is the third time you've been out today." You COULD leave your phone at home but I hear in China you have to have a phone now to enter a supermarket and the like. So of course that'll be here soon, for our safety.

This is in no way Orwellian and is for our own good silly. It's not a worldwide power grab, the situation is not being taken advantage of and it's not an excuse to start cracking down and will only be temporary.

And in a portent of things to come, unbelievably slimy shit weasel beneath contempt cunts run to their phones huddled over eagerly calling the police grassing on neighbours. Oh BOY are we going to see a lot more of this when the brave new world gets properly established. It just goes to show that the spirit of the utter cunts who ratted out Jews in WWII is alive and well today.

Meanwhile, no one is allowed to in any way ask questions. We must believe only what we are told as though on stone tablets from Moses, and reject any evidence to the contrary.

Doctors and experts groups discussing covid-19 on facebook and asking any awkward questions can now expect to find themselves summarily deleted as censorship powers increase.

Of course these powers can also then be applied to anything else later, so anyone who mentions Hurricane Erin (the name was used more than once) on 9/11 (why censor this??), the Jaguar in the car park on 7/7 (on both days) or what really happened at Canary Wharf that day (ditto, why censor?) can expect to find themselves deleted, or if they're lucky shadow banned (you can see it but nobody else can).

It won't be too long now before mentioning these and the like online can result in state style police breaking down your door and taking you away. This has already happened to the poor woman last year who raised the possibility of her sickness being related to the 4G tower by her house, ended up with exactly the above happening and chucked straight into a mental facility full gulag style. You couldn't make this up.

I can get a link to that. She called up a radio show to tell all and was like "omg this is so unreal".

As I said at work last night, we must with urgency tackle the dangerous and contagious virus spreading the globe. It's called fear and panic and will cause people to cry out "save us!" and give up their freedom for a little security, as that famous quote goes.

It's never been more important to avoid misinformation and fake news. That's why everyone should avoid the we-didn't-know-about-Saville-honest channel and similar like a dangerous virus, and mark it is a spam on youtube.

I'm glad the NHS and others still working and sharing food are showing humanity well amongst the nightmare going on.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"It's a mess, but our ancestors got through the plague and other disasters".....

By dying in their millions, you mean?

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

[Removed by poster at 29/03/20 22:45:12]

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

Hope everyone's removal of freedoms and liberties are suiting you well. Good opportunity to connect with your inner selves.

By *ice__bloke OP   Man  over a year ago

redcar

The lancet more or less said the UK gov has been totally incompetent, in its first stupid advise to herd spread the virus to everyone - by sticking a finger in the wind. They do not know who has this virus - unlike Germany who test everyone on the front line

The test should have been in place weeks ago for ALL EMERGENCY WORKERS !

There was no plan in place boris was caught with his trousers down again...

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I'd hope the 30,000 returning Aussie backpackers would go straight into 14 day quarantine but I expect they wont.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

""It's a mess, but our ancestors got through the plague and other disasters".....

By dying in their millions, you mean? "

Historians agree that 30- 45% of England's population died in the plague.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"The lancet more or less said the UK gov has been totally incompetent, in its first stupid advise to herd spread the virus to everyone - by sticking a finger in the wind. They do not know who has this virus - unlike Germany who test everyone on the front line

There was no plan in place boris was caught with his trousers down again..."

Yes testing should have been and must be better,but otherwise government is doing ok.Blaming Boris is crazy and childish right now

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"The lancet more or less said the UK gov has been totally incompetent, in its first stupid advise to herd spread the virus to everyone - by sticking a finger in the wind. They do not know who has this virus - unlike Germany who test everyone on the front line

There was no plan in place boris was caught with his trousers down again...Yes testing should have been and must be better,but otherwise government is doing ok.Blaming Boris is crazy and childish right now"

Doing ok...

His response has been slow, attitude dismissive, the NHS is visibly struggling and testing is way behind meaning more potential infections.

I think it's crazy to think that's "ok."

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"I'd hope the 30,000 returning Aussie backpackers would go straight into 14 day quarantine but I expect they wont."

And wouldn't you know it, in news today, BA flight crew have tested positive. If tourists weren't symptomatic, there will no doubt be a few more in 14 days?

London

"I'd hope the 30,000 returning Aussie backpackers would go straight into 14 day quarantine but I expect they wont.

And wouldn't you know it, in news today, BA flight crew have tested positive. If tourists weren't symptomatic, there will no doubt be a few more in 14 days?"

Great. Just great...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I keep mentioning Israel as a country that made everyone coming back into the country go into a mandatory period of quarantine.

OK they only have a population of 8 or 9 million. But still their COVID-19 death toll for today was 4. Their total casualties 44. They are only now having to consider lockdown measures.

Of the remaining countries not on the infected list many of them are islands. Which suggests that once you don't have foot traffic crossing your borders then managing the spread is a matter of policy.

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

What is wrong with you people in the uk parks packed

Sunbathers .people having bbqs when your health workers are dying trying to stop this virus .. the government asked you to co operate . No chance . Please cop on

London

"What is wrong with you people in the uk parks packed

Sunbathers .people having bbqs when your health workers are dying trying to stop this virus .. the government asked you to co operate . No chance . Please cop on"

Try this thread mate:

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/virus/1002076

It's all well and good having a lockdown but with testing so slow, we're struggling to get a handle on what we're dealing with.

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Do you not understand the meaning of stay at home and keep your distance

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"Do you not understand the meaning of stay at home and keep your distance "

Who are you talking to?

Do you think those people are on here?

» Add a new message to this topic