FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > MPs Moving Constituency At The Next GE

MPs Moving Constituency At The Next GE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ercury OP   Man  over a year ago

Grantham

News comes that two of the new LibDem MPs are moving constituency.

Lucinda Berger will move from Liverpool Wavertree to contest London Finchley, which has a large Jewish community.

Chuka Umunna will leave London Streatham and contest London City and Westminster.

Meanwhile former Bucks Fizz singer, Jay Aston, will stand for the Brexit Party in London Kensington. And that will really be a case of "making your mind up"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"News comes that two of the new LibDem MPs are moving constituency.

Lucinda Berger will move from Liverpool Wavertree to contest London Finchley, which has a large Jewish community.

Chuka Umunna will leave London Streatham and contest London City and Westminster.

Meanwhile former Bucks Fizz singer, Jay Aston, will stand for the Brexit Party in London Kensington. And that will really be a case of "making your mind up"

"

Christ almighty....Eurovision contender turns his back on european harmony....you couldn’t make it up could you!

By *ercury OP   Man  over a year ago

Grantham

Christ almighty....Eurovision contender turns his back on european harmony....you couldn’t make it up could you! "

Her back.... Jay Aston is very much a woman!

Christ almighty....Eurovision contender turns his back on european harmony....you couldn’t make it up could you!

Her back.... Jay Aston is very much a woman! "

Ah silly me....man spreading again

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"

Christ almighty....Eurovision contender turns his back on european harmony....you couldn’t make it up could you! "

then again, Brexiter living in the land of make beleive is hardly news

Ah silly me....man spreading again "

MrJones learns the number one lesson of commenting..... Know what you're commenting about before commenting. AKA engage gear before releasing clutch.

MrJones learns the number one lesson of commenting..... Know what you're commenting about before commenting. AKA engage gear before releasing clutch."

Oi you cheeky bugger, at least I acknowledged my mistake! I got carried away with my fake headline and forgot to check the facts - do you think theres an opening on the daily chip wrapper for a man of my prodigious talents?

MrJones learns the number one lesson of commenting..... Know what you're commenting about before commenting. AKA engage gear before releasing clutch.

Oi you cheeky bugger, at least I acknowledged my mistake! I got carried away with my fake headline and forgot to check the facts - do you think theres an opening on the daily chip wrapper for a man of my prodigious talents? "

No.

But I don't doubt that your cock isd bigger than mine.

Hope that helps.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Chuka.

What party will he be in next total twat....

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"Chuka.

What party will he be in next total twat...."

LibDems

But they are moving him to fight the seat of city of London and Westminster

Obviously streatham was too strong a labour seat and stood no chance of being elected by his loyal labour constituents

By *aul DeUther-OneMan  over a year ago

Seaside Sussex

Today I read that Amber Rudd is considering running as an "Independent Conservative" in a Labour held marginal.

This strategy could mean splitting the vote and backfire badly.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"

then again, Brexiter living in the land of make beleive is hardly news "

The Eurovision song cpntest is enough to make anyone want to leave it is putrid

» Add a new message to this topic