FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Next Tory leader?Next labour leader?

Next Tory leader?Next labour leader?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tory ..Rory Stewart..(as I recall only one to say we cant get it sorted by Oct 31st yet was boo'd)..

Labour.. David Milliband..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Stewart - now an independent

Milliband - no longer an MP

By *pitfiremk10Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Might as well be Mickey mouse and Donald duck.

"Stewart - now an independent

Milliband - no longer an MP"

thats the mistake the Americans and British political analysts made..ruling Anything out .. Ian Hislop said on 'hignfy' "Donald Trump will never be president"and "Boris as Prime minister-never happen"

In January 2019 a BMG research poll asked the public.. and David Miliband won the vote for the most popular choice of next Labour leader

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

if they has any sense.....

tories would pick rory stewart

labour would pick jess phillips

but since both parties are going in either direction from them... i have no idea...

although if you a political punt on who the next pm will be (caretaker or otherwise) an interesting name came up yesterday....

if they want to get rid of johnson to just have a unity government till election/2nd ref.... people were looking at the father or mother of the house.....kenneth clark or harriet harman...

but Dame Margaret Beckett's name came up yesterday and she is a name that would be acceptable to the ex tories and is close enough to Corbyn that it would get their blessing.....

here

I’m surprised Rory Stewart hasn’t joined Swinson and Co

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Rory Stewart wants to rejoin conservatives

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

labour would pick jess phillips

"

I'd really like that.

The main names seem to be Thornberry (I wouldn't be keen) and Starmer - probably the best choice to try and get more centrist voters onside.

Moggy and starmer...

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

who knows if there will be a labour and tory party by this time nxt year i just love all the chaos its beautiful

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

[Removed by poster at 25/09/19 19:35:27]

here

[Removed by poster at 25/09/19 19:36:11]

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Think both parties should consider

Screaming lord such

or anyone else from the monster raving looney party. At least they d have an excuse for this madness.

And would probably do just as good a job as anyone in parliament at the moment.

All i hope is Corbin is removed as labour leader for the queens sake. Who would want a terrorist sympathizer running your country and acting on your behalf.

If Corbin had his way he would try to lead an uprising to remove the royal family and turn Britain into the USSR mark 2 with him in charge a president comrade corbin

James Cleverly and Jess Phillips .

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Might as well be Mickey mouse and Donald duck."
They would be good choices

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"Think both parties should consider

Screaming lord such

or anyone else from the monster raving looney party. At least they d have an excuse for this madness.

All i hope is Corbin is removed as labour leader for the queens sake. Who would want a terrorist sympathizer running your country and acting on your behalf.

If Corbin had his way he would try to lead an uprising to remove the royal family and turn Britain into the USSR mark 2 with him in charge a president comrade corbin"

Whereas you'll probably vote instead for a party that bribed the political wing of a terrorist group.

Swansea

Screaming lord such

If Corbin had his way he would try to lead an uprising to remove the royal family and turn Britain into the USSR mark 2 with him in charge a president comrade corbin

Whereas you'll probably vote instead for a party that bribed the political wing of a terrorist group.

"

In your words "political wing" not suspected active terrorists.

As i said in an earlier post all MP's only want one thing once their voted "in" to improve their status within their own little world . And all would happily wine dine and 69 the devil if needed to maintain that status. Yes i voted out but for my own reasons after a long deliberation and made myself aware of the pro s and cons

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Screaming lord such

In your words "political wing" not suspected active terrorists.

As i said in an earlier post all MP's only want one thing once their voted "in" to improve their status within their own little world . And all would happily wine dine and 69 the devil if needed to maintain that status. Yes i voted out but for my own reasons after a long deliberation and made myself aware of the pro s and cons "

Very true thats why they want to stay in the eu so they can jump on another gravy train once this one has been drained.

Bristol East

Are we talking:

- Nelson Mandela

- Thomas Mair

- Gerry Adams

- Soldier F

What did you think of the picture of Mr Trump and Mr Adams at an IRA fund-raiser in New York in the early 90s?

Swansea

Trump has no bearing on the Uk situation (i have my personal views on the man but don t loose sleep over them) except for him being voted into office by a majority of the voters.and that vote being followed through.

Many may hate him and what he stands for but the majority voted for him and now he is their problem not ours.

Brexit was voted for by the majority and therefore it is our problem once it is delivered. Would you like to go and tell the American public they got it wrong/right voting for trump. I know what they d tell you and it begins and ends in F

Bristol East

Jesus Christ was tried, convicted and sentenced for terrorism offences - and a fifth of the world thinks he was the greatest person who ever lived.

"Jesus Christ was tried, convicted and sentenced for terrorism offences - and a fifth of the world thinks he was the greatest person who ever lived.

"

Fake news - he didnt exist!

"Jesus Christ was tried, convicted and sentenced for terrorism offences - and a fifth of the world thinks he was the greatest person who ever lived.

Fake news - he didnt exist! "

are you the true Messiah?

Fake news - he didnt exist! .

are you the true Messiah? "

Nope.... I am just a very naughty boy

Swansea

Again you answer only proves another point.

Peoples have the right to freedom of speech and their own thought.are that 5th of the world right is is the other 4/5th of the world wrong. Freewill and thought.

Not everyone agrees but in a democratic society it has been deemed majority rules

Probably explains why we should go for PR and get rid of FPTP really!

"Probably explains why we should go for PR and get rid of FPTP really!"

we should get rid of all acronyms ASAP !

Swansea

One day the aliens will return and we ll all have to love anal lol

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Probably explains why we should go for PR and get rid of FPTP really!

we should get rid of all acronyms ASAP !"

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Next Tory leader - no need for 5 or 10 years. Boris will go on and transform the Uk for the better,

Next Labour leader - another Marxist, anti-Semitic loon with a massive chip on his, or her, shoulder. Pretty much like The Absolute Boy, Comrade Jezza,

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Tory ,,ant

Labour,,dec

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"Next Tory leader - no need for 5 or 10 years. Boris will go on and transform the Uk for the better,

Next Labour leader - another Marxist, anti-Semitic loon with a massive chip on his, or her, shoulder. Pretty much like The Absolute Boy, Comrade Jezza,

"

Boris has certainly made an excellent start....pound shop Trump.

"Trump has no bearing on the Uk situation (i have my personal views on the man but don t loose sleep over them) except for him being voted into office by a majority of the voters.and that vote being followed through.

Many may hate him and what he stands for but the majority voted for him and now he is their problem not ours.

Brexit was voted for by the majority and therefore it is our problem once it is delivered. Would you like to go and tell the American public they got it wrong/right voting for trump. I know what they d tell you and it begins and ends in F"

Snag is he Wasn’t !

Hillary Clinton got more votes !

First past the post , and it could happen here !

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

Screaming lord such

If Corbin had his way he would try to lead an uprising to remove the royal family and turn Britain into the USSR mark 2 with him in charge a president comrade corbin"

And your evidence that Corbyn was a terrorist sympathiser? He did advocate dialogue with a range of groups, as dialogue is how conflicts are resolved. And whilst he was openly doing this, our government (Thatcher then Major) were actually (but secretly) doing this.

Shipley

"Trump has no bearing on the Uk situation (i have my personal views on the man but don t loose sleep over them) except for him being voted into office by a majority of the voters.and that vote being followed through.

Brexit was voted for by the majority and therefore it is our problem once it is delivered. Would you like to go and tell the American public they got it wrong/right voting for trump. I know what they d tell you and it begins and ends in F"

Trump did not win the popular vote. He won the electoral college.

Shipley

Labour- probably Emily Thornbury, but she isn’t necessarily on the preferred list of Momentum these days, so perhaps Rebecca Long-Bailey.

Tories - If Johnson goes soon after either an embarrassment too far or losing an election I would think Gove. If he wins an election, Rees-Mogg.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Tory ..Rory Stewart..(as I recall only one to say we cant get it sorted by Oct 31st yet was boo'd)..

Labour.. David Milliband..

"

Next government is going to be coalition unity government.

"Labour- probably Emily Thornbury, but she isn’t necessarily on the preferred list of Momentum these days, so perhaps Rebecca Long-Bailey.

Tories - If Johnson goes soon after either an embarrassment too far or losing an election I would think Gove. If he wins an election, Rees-Mogg. "

rather have Gove than rees-mog..

» Add a new message to this topic