FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > looks like trump is finally coming to the uk

looks like trump is finally coming to the uk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

looks like it is going to be the middle of the july....

oooh... let the games begin!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interestingly enough I noticed the forecast for global growth is seen as good for the next two years!!.

Say hello to President trump 2020 another 4 years of hate.... For everybody

"looks like it is going to be the middle of the july....

oooh... let the games begin!!! "

Probably to Balmoral and his trump resorts as I don't think he could handle the dislike in London! !!

I just pity the queen if she has to host the ugly orange Baffoon !!!

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

Interesting thought though. Macron held his nose and stroked Trumps ego. Gave him all of the military pomp that Trump needs.

Now Trump thinks he's great.

The difference is that the French have always been indifferent towards American presidents so Trump is no different. The British have generally liked the Americans until Trump. That's excepting those on the politics forum and scattered about the country who I thinks he's great and also like Putin and his take on democracy

Interesting thought though. Macron held his nose and stroked Trumps ego. Gave him all of the military pomp that Trump needs.

Now Trump thinks he's great.

The difference is that the French have always been indifferent towards American presidents so Trump is no different. The British have generally liked the Americans until Trump. That's excepting those on the politics forum and scattered about the country who I thinks he's great and also like Putin and his take on democracy "

Macrons ordered the beating of strikers up as we type, he just does it with French flair!.

I wish Putin would visit just for a laugh, preferably at the same time as trump

In July as well. My god the snowflakes don't stand a chance

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS  over a year ago

Burton

Ah good, time to sort out some days off for the protests then.

Ha good luck with that!

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Welcome the Don...great job u doing so far....maybe teach the UK a few tricks ....xx

West London

"Welcome the Don...great job u doing so far....maybe teach the UK a few tricks ....xx"

What sort of "tricks" would you like Don-the con to teach us?

Burton

"Welcome the Don...great job u doing so far....maybe teach the UK a few tricks ....xx

What sort of "tricks" would you like Don-the con to teach us? "

Obstruction of investigators. Authoritarianism.

Conducting domestic and international relations via twitter.

Appeasement of white supremacists.

Being a massive man baby.

How to get away with being a sexual predator.

Probably stuff like that. TM is a bit shit at it and hasn't done half the list yet. ---indicates it's a joke, for the hard of thinking

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Ah good, time to sort out some days off for the protests then. "

While you may book a day off for protest, I may book a day off to show support for him.

Already got my infowars Trump/Pence t-shirt ready for it.

Cannock

"Interestingly enough I noticed the forecast for global growth is seen as good for the next two years!!.

Say hello to President trump 2020 another 4 years of hate.... For everybody "

Let's hope Trump does do a 2nd term. Trump is doing a great job on the economy and has got North Korea to the negotiating table over de-nuclearisation, something Clinton, Bush and Obama couldn't achieve.

Burton

"Ah good, time to sort out some days off for the protests then.

While you may book a day off for protest, I may book a day off to show support for him.

Already got my infowars Trump/Pence t-shirt ready for it. "

And up to now I'd only suspected you got your information from infowars....

"Interestingly enough I noticed the forecast for global growth is seen as good for the next two years!!.

Let's hope Trump does do a 2nd term. Trump is doing a great job on the economy and has got North Korea to the negotiating table over de-nuclearisation, something Clinton, Bush and Obama couldn't achieve. "

I'm so confident I've had a rather large wager on it

And up to now I'd only suspected you got your information from infowars...."

I'm surprised you didn't realise the trumpanzees in the forum are all conspiracy theorists.They are constantly joining the dots and getting pretty pictures.Mostly lemons and sheep.

Burton

I'm surprised you didn't realise the trumpanzees in the forum are all conspiracy theorists.They are constantly joining the dots and getting pretty pictures.Mostly lemons and sheep.

"

Just for now I'm LoLing at Trumpanzees!

Cannock

And up to now I'd only suspected you got your information from infowars...."

I get my information from a wide range of places, the infowars t-shirt just happened to be the most stylish available, and I figured would be the most likely to trigger Remain voting Clinton supporting snowflakes. Judging by yours and Bob's comments on this thread I'd say point proven.

Cannock

Let's hope Trump does do a 2nd term. Trump is doing a great job on the economy and has got North Korea to the negotiating table over de-nuclearisation, something Clinton, Bush and Obama couldn't achieve. .

I'm so confident I've had a rather large wager on it "

I may join you on that bet.

Burton

I get my information from a wide range of places, the infowars t-shirt just happened to be the most stylish available, and I figured would be the most likely to trigger Remain voting Clinton supporting snowflakes. Judging by yours and Bob's comments on this thread I'd say point proven. "

What, we're triggered because we are laughing at you?

Cannock

I get my information from a wide range of places, the infowars t-shirt just happened to be the most stylish available, and I figured would be the most likely to trigger Remain voting Clinton supporting snowflakes. Judging by yours and Bob's comments on this thread I'd say point proven.

What, we're triggered because we are laughing at you? "

You're triggered because you just can't help yourselves can you. I had the biggest laugh when Trump got elected and people like you had a Meltdown. I'll be laughing again in 2020 when he gets elected for a 2nd term.

What, we're triggered because we are laughing at you? "

A day without laughter is a day wasted..

Burton

[Removed by poster at 25/04/18 17:45:18]

West London

I get my information from a wide range of places, the infowars t-shirt just happened to be the most stylish available, and I figured would be the most likely to trigger Remain voting Clinton supporting snowflakes. Judging by yours and Bob's comments on this thread I'd say point proven. "

Does your wide range of sources tell you that GDP was rising and unemployment falling for 6 years before Trump being elected and that the rate has not changed?

Burton

You're triggered because you just can't help yourselves can you. I had the biggest laugh when Trump got elected and people like you had a Meltdown. I'll be laughing again in 2020 when he gets elected for a 2nd term. "

No, far from it. I was saying during the primaries that he was going to win. I'd sensed the tide change. I was disappointed, but I wasn't triggered, so sorry to take that from you.

No darling, you're the one getting triggered that I'm not ranting at you, but laughing at your choices. So you go to your little march in your boyfriends t-shirt. I'll be there, just looking fabulous

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

You're triggered because you just can't help yourselves can you. I had the biggest laugh when Trump got elected and people like you had a Meltdown. I'll be laughing again in 2020 when he gets elected for a 2nd term.

No, far from it. I was saying during the primaries that he was going to win. I'd sensed the tide change. I was disappointed, but I wasn't triggered, so sorry to take that from you.

No darling, you're the one getting triggered that I'm not ranting at you, but laughing at your choices. So you go to your little march in your boyfriends t-shirt. I'll be there, just looking fabulous "

I thought you'd be a fan of Trump?

Burton

No darling, you're the one getting triggered that I'm not ranting at you, but laughing at your choices. So you go to your little march in your boyfriends t-shirt. I'll be there, just looking fabulous

I thought you'd be a fan of Trump? "

I'm sure there's a punchline coming, please continue....

Newbury

I'm sure there's a punchline coming, please continue...."

You've made it abundantly clear that the only value black lives have to you is political collateral for Brexiteer bashing on the other thread.

You'd fit right in on the alt-right.

Burton

You've made it abundantly clear that the only value black lives have to you is political collateral for Brexiteer bashing on the other thread.

You'd fit right in on the alt-right. "

B-dum tish!

Newbury

B-dum tish!"

Do you even view the windrush generation as human beings or are they just a convenient cause for you to piggyback onto in order to make shrill accusations against half the population?

Burton

B-dum tish!

Do you even view the windrush generation as human beings or are they just a convenient cause for you to piggyback onto in order to make shrill accusations against half the population?"

Sorry, I'm waiting for you to point to examples of where I have alluded to having views that resemble any of those things? I don't think I've accused half the population of anything, but I have been busy. Have I been sleep-fascisting again?

West London

Let's hope Trump does do a 2nd term. Trump is doing a great job on the economy and has got North Korea to the negotiating table over de-nuclearisation, something Clinton, Bush and Obama couldn't achieve. .

I may join you on that bet. "

Is this the meetings that are happening with North Korea because Rex Tillerson and South Korea decided to continue dialogue with them against Don-the-con's explicit wishes?

Is this the meeting that Is happening because China yanked North Korea's collar?

Is that the negotiation that Don-the-con is going to take credit for? Like the biggest Presidential inauguration crowd?

Newbury

B-dum tish!

Do you even view the windrush generation as human beings or are they just a convenient cause for you to piggyback onto in order to make shrill accusations against half the population?

Sorry, I'm waiting for you to point to examples of where I have alluded to having views that resemble any of those things? I don't think I've accused half the population of anything, but I have been busy. Have I been sleep-fascisting again? "

Look at the thread - you immediately jumped in and slidlined the whole debate, making it instead about Brexit, which was not even being mooted at the time (except by UKIP), because obviously that is more important in your eyes than talking about Windrush.

The contempt that you show for victims of this policy by doing that is very obvious.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Cue a terrorist outrage.

A deal on WMD that makes Britain look as tough as America.

Ok, Theresa, you gonna have to suck his cock a bit.

You want trade.

What you gonna give him in return?

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"Welcome the Don...great job u doing so far....maybe teach the UK a few tricks ....xx"

Im not sure we need lessons in bigotry and idiocy. Our politicians are doing pretty well already

By *heislanderMan  over a year ago

cheshunt

Is Trump really the worst foreign leader to visit here ? I’d rather live in a country under his rule than the other guys I’m thinking of but that’s just my opinion.

I'm so confident I've had a rather large wager on it "

I think I'll go to ladbrooks and bet on the size of the protest/riot.

It won't be shown on telly and will be kept out the way and not reported on. I'd go myself to protest if i could afford the train fair

"Is Trump really the worst foreign leader to visit here ? I’d rather live in a country under his rule than the other guys I’m thinking of but that’s just my opinion. "

Examples please?!. Having shitbag tories in government means distasteful leaders visiting, like the prince of Saudi Arabia

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

Look at the thread - you immediately jumped in and slidlined the whole debate, making it instead about Brexit, which was not even being mooted at the time (except by UKIP), because obviously that is more important in your eyes than talking about Windrush.

The contempt that you show for victims of this policy by doing that is very obvious. "

Come on, you're not doing anything different. You saw an attack on Brexiters, didnt like it because you voted out, and decided to go down the 'you're being racist' route. You're using the Windrush victims to fight your Brexit cause every bit as much as you're accusing other people of.

Newbury

"

The contempt that you show for victims of this policy by doing that is very obvious.

Come on, you're not doing anything different. You saw an attack on Brexiters, didnt like it because you voted out, and decided to go down the 'you're being racist' route. You're using the Windrush victims to fight your Brexit cause every bit as much as you're accusing other people of."

Not at all - I didn't derail the thread to make an unrelated point. I merely called it out when I saw it.

The point I made (repeatedly) was that Windrush had nothing to do with Brexit.

Try actually reading my posts.

cheshunt

"Is Trump really the worst foreign leader to visit here ? I’d rather live in a country under his rule than the other guys I’m thinking of but that’s just my opinion.

Examples please?!. Having shitbag tories in government means distasteful leaders visiting, like the prince of Saudi Arabia "

Ah so it’s all the tories fault??. I don’t recall the tories being in power when King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia visited in 2007 or when Putin visited in 2003 or even when President Bashar al-Assad visited in 2002. Where would you rather live ? I’d much prefer to live in the USA that Saudi Arabia, Russia or Syria but each to their own.

The best protest against Trump is not to protest; don't line the streets and don't protest. His ego will be dented more by simply ignoring him

Burton

"

Come on, you're not doing anything different. You saw an attack on Brexiters, didnt like it because you voted out, and decided to go down the 'you're being racist' route. You're using the Windrush victims to fight your Brexit cause every bit as much as you're accusing other people of.

Not at all - I didn't derail the thread to make an unrelated point. I merely called it out when I saw it.

The point I made (repeatedly) was that Windrush had nothing to do with Brexit.

Try actually reading my posts."

I haven't derailed this thread. You did by having a pop at me.

And I didn't derail the other thread either, it was someone else claiming there was no correlation between the Brexit vote and the rise in racist hate crime.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"The best protest against Trump is not to protest; don't line the streets and don't protest. His ego will be dented more by simply ignoring him"

This..

Those who wish to protest will have more impact if when he shows up wherever they quietly turn their backs and ignore him..

West London

"The best protest against Trump is not to protest; don't line the streets and don't protest. His ego will be dented more by simply ignoring him

This..

Those who wish to protest will have more impact if when he shows up wherever they quietly turn their backs and ignore him.. "

Silent streets could be interesting.

in Lancashire

"The best protest against Trump is not to protest; don't line the streets and don't protest. His ego will be dented more by simply ignoring him

This..

Those who wish to protest will have more impact if when he shows up wherever they quietly turn their backs and ignore him..

Silent streets could be interesting."

Far classier than ranting which he will then use in some tenuous parallel reality tweet..

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"The best protest against Trump is not to protest; don't line the streets and don't protest. His ego will be dented more by simply ignoring him"

Oh I don’t know. There was talk one time of a mass Moon. One million arses bared and faced at Trump.

Newcastle and Gateshead

He is coming in for a few days starting Friday 13th July

Ooh... I am thinking weekend demos..... means no time off work

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"He is coming in for a few days starting Friday 13th July

Ooh... I am thinking weekend demos..... means no time off work "

Candidly,

I think there should be no protests at all

My personal opinion of trump is he is one of the most loathsome humans ever , and his sick way of thinking will only take a protest as a validation of his methods

Trump is ego personified he values being talked about

I suggest a none protest treat him as the nothing he is

Here's the thing trump is not the problem , he is the symptom, the puss filled boil

What the fuck have we as world wide human society done to keep the parasite that infects society to support such loathsome creatures as Hitler and trump

Until we identify and address the conditions that make good humans vote for or want extreme solutions we will suffer xxx

I predict a riot.

i'm just concerned about when i should be nipping out at night to start collecting dogshit...and how im going to produce my makeshift trebuchet in time...

Trump will probably be left alone - some of his staff are Jewish, so Corbyn's Jew hating supporters will target them instead.

He will get shot over here

He will get shot over here "

i wouldn't usually wish that on anyone...but yes, i hope so!

Newcastle and Gateshead

He will get shot over here "

nah... our gun laws actually work....

anyway trump was almost unhinged on "fox and friends" this morning..... its like his brain can't filter his mouth... it was carwreck!!!

"Is Trump really the worst foreign leader to visit here ? I’d rather live in a country under his rule than the other guys I’m thinking of but that’s just my opinion.

Examples please?!. Having shitbag tories in government means distasteful leaders visiting, like the prince of Saudi Arabia

Ah so it’s all the tories fault??. I don’t recall the tories being in power when King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia visited in 2007 or when Putin visited in 2003 or even when President Bashar al-Assad visited in 2002. Where would you rather live ? I’d much prefer to live in the USA that Saudi Arabia, Russia or Syria but each to their own.

"

he was here 1 month ago.. Doing a little shopping and meeting the pm.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/07/saudi-crown-prince-uk-visit

cheshunt

he was here 1 month ago.. Doing a little shopping and meeting the pm.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/07/saudi-crown-prince-uk-visit

"

Yeah I know he was, When I named the 3 above I was simply trying to point out that the tories are not the only government to have “ distasteful leaders visiting”.

Burton

This..

Silent streets could be interesting."

I think the idea of a lot of people, with placards and in silence would be good. And everyone turning their backs as his motorcade passes or he speaks.

But not zero participation. Otherwise it will be just Centaur and his other fanboys, throwing their soaking panties at him. And that will be all that appears on the news.

Maybe trump can create peace between remainers and brexiters.

"Maybe trump can create peace between remainers and brexiters.

"

He's a brexiter and therefore can't be impartial or trusted.

No peace.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

There will be plenty of loonies our protesting for sure and they will actually think they will make a difference lol poor sods bless em

in Lancashire

This..

Silent streets could be interesting.

I think the idea of a lot of people, with placards and in silence would be good. And everyone turning their backs as his motorcade passes or he speaks.

But not zero participation. Otherwise it will be just Centaur and his other fanboys, throwing their soaking panties at him. And that will be all that appears on the news. "

The alt right fapping and dribbling as ginger bonce waves to them..

Sickening thought..

West London

i wouldn't usually wish that on anyone...but yes, i hope so!"

No. Not on. Not even in jest.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

He will probably fly into Brize Norton, be helicoptered to Chequers to meet the PM, helicoptered to Windsor to meet the Queen, then helicoptered upto his Scottish Golf resort.

I don't think the public will get anywhere near him.

No. Not on. Not even in jest."

Funny all this constant bullshit we get on here about whether or not somebody we think is the alt right can call out racism or not and that comment has been there for days and your the only person who picked up on it!!.

And that's not a comment about name calling but somebody wishing somebody shot dead.

I guess we are all in a bubble of our own morality

Newbury

No. Not on. Not even in jest..

Funny all this constant bullshit we get on here about whether or not somebody we think is the alt right can call out racism or not and that comment has been there for days and your the only person who picked up on it!!.

And that's not a comment about name calling but somebody wishing somebody shot dead.

I guess we are all in a bubble of our own morality"

Explain to me how it's racism?

I suppose most peoples moral compass goes a bit squiffy when it comes to Fascists.

Does anyone lament Mussolini's very public death?

my comment has not been on here for days..i make no apology for it...his disgusting policies are already killing people, so yes, i do wish him dead...the only reservation i have is that if he's assasinated, he will get held up as some sort of martyr by the bottom feeding filth that admire him.

I suppose most peoples moral compass goes a bit squiffy when it comes to Fascists.

Does anyone lament Mussolini's very public death?"

Last time I looked trump isn't even remotely close to being Mussolini.

Hey it's no skin off my nose, I don't like the guy either but at least let's have some decency on our own morals, I didnt like Jacob Zuma but I didn't wish him shot and neither did I want Hillary Clinton shot or Tony Blair and I really really can't stand him.

Newbury

Does anyone lament Mussolini's very public death?.

Hey it's no skin off my nose, I don't like the guy either but at least let's have some decency on our own morals, I didnt like Jacob Zuma but I didn't wish him shot and neither did I want Hillary Clinton shot or Tony Blair and I really really can't stand him."

I think there are significant parallels, but I find him (Trump) hard to place within the general mish-mash of Fascist leaders, mostly because he's incredibly stupid and a proven coward - for the Fascist leaders post WW1, the experience of having fought (and survived) was central to their worldview, whereas Trump dodged the draft, and has lived a life in which he has surrounded himself with sychophants.

He is clearly very frightened of black people - compare his reaction of black American Footballers in possibly the most conformist, peaceful protest ever to that of actual armed Nazis marching through the streets of Charlottesville.

His rallies in the run up to the election were very reminiscent of Fascist rallies though.

Hey it's no skin off my nose, I don't like the guy either but at least let's have some decency on our own morals, I didnt like Jacob Zuma but I didn't wish him shot and neither did I want Hillary Clinton shot or Tony Blair and I really really can't stand him.

I think there are significant parallels, but I find him (Trump) hard to place within the general mish-mash of Fascist leaders, mostly because he's incredibly stupid and a proven coward - for the Fascist leaders post WW1, the experience of having fought (and survived) was central to their worldview, whereas Trump dodged the draft, and has lived a life in which he has surrounded himself with sychophants.

He is clearly very frightened of black people - compare his reaction of black American Footballers in possibly the most conformist, peaceful protest ever to that of actual armed Nazis marching through the streets of Charlottesville.

His rallies in the run up to the election were very reminiscent of Fascist rallies though. "

i agree, very clear similarities..his palpable fear of anyone not white is particularly frightening to me...scared people lash out. and a scared ignorant person with power is a very frightening prospect..apparently he's very scared of people who can speak to him for more than a few minutes too,his staff brief people that they shouldnt try and speak to him for more than 3 minutes at a time.. his attention span on anything other than himself is already notorious!

Cannock

Is this the meetings that are happening with North Korea because Rex Tillerson and South Korea decided to continue dialogue with them against Don-the-con's explicit wishes?

Is this the meeting that Is happening because China yanked North Korea's collar?

Is that the negotiation that Don-the-con is going to take credit for? Like the biggest Presidential inauguration crowd? "

Who appointed Rex Tillerson? Oh yeah, that would be Donald Trump wouldn't it. This is Trumps administration that he personally hand picked.

China yanked North Korea's collar you say, well why do you think China did that? Had it crossed your mind that maybe China did that because Trump put pressure on Xi Jingping and America put pressure on China. Trump took over from a piss poor state of affairs with North Korea which Obama and previous USA administrations left and has turned it around and directly influenced events to see the historic events we've seen on television today which could mean North and South Korea on the verge of lasting peace.

Cannock

I saw it and deliberately decided not to highlight it. I was waiting to see if any of the so called liberals on here would condemn it. So far Easyuk is the only one to challenge it. I can't stand Hillary Clinton but I'd certainly never wish her dead.

West London

Is that the negotiation that Don-the-con is going to take credit for? Like the biggest Presidential inauguration crowd?

Who appointed Rex Tillerson? Oh yeah, that would be Donald Trump wouldn't it. This is Trumps administration that he personally hand picked.

China yanked North Korea's collar you say, well why do you think China did that? Had it crossed your mind that maybe China did that because Trump put pressure on Xi Jingping and America put pressure on China. Trump took over from a piss poor state of affairs with North Korea which Obama and previous USA administrations left and has turned it around and directly influenced events to see the historic events we've seen on television today which could mean North and South Korea on the verge of lasting peace. "

He dismissed Rex Tillerson for defying him.

Trump put pressure on the country that holds most of the USAs debt?

I have no interest in defending previous administrations, nor in giving Don-the-con credit. He's a blow-hard with the "biggest" inauguration crowd in history.

North Korea has nuclear weapons. China doesn't like it and threatened to turn off the oil and food.

I hope there will a lasting peace. It will be down to Moon Jae-in of South Korea, not Trump.

West London

I saw it and deliberately decided not to highlight it. I was waiting to see if any of the so called liberals on here would condemn it. So far Easyuk is the only one to challenge it. I can't stand Hillary Clinton but I'd certainly never wish her dead. "

This is polarisation. Dehumanising your opponent. Not being able to see their point of view.

Centaur, you've failed to explicitly condemn racism time and time again. Do you think that it will make you look weak to agree with someone who disagrees with you?

Quite the opposite I find.

West London

my comment has not been on here for days..i make no apology for it...his disgusting policies are already killing people, so yes, i do wish him dead...the only reservation i have is that if he's assasinated, he will get held up as some sort of martyr by the bottom feeding filth that admire him."

In saying this, what makes you different from him?

Because you're doing the "right" thing?

Do you think the bad guys believe that they are doing the "wrong" thing?

my comment has not been on here for days..i make no apology for it...his disgusting policies are already killing people, so yes, i do wish him dead...the only reservation i have is that if he's assasinated, he will get held up as some sort of martyr by the bottom feeding filth that admire him.

Do you think the bad guys believe that they are doing the "wrong" thing?"

Bingo.

See we do share values

His rallies in the run up to the election were very reminiscent of Fascist rallies though. "

Yes I'd half agree with that but I'd also add that's why I'm a massive fan of the us Constitution and in some ways first past the post in the UK, it stops the "crazies" getting a foot in power, the constitution certainly curtails trump to a large extent exactly as it was designed for.

Personally I don't fear the people who get in power so much, I fear the people who can't

West London

Do you think the bad guys believe that they are doing the "wrong" thing?.

Bingo.

See we do share values "

Some. There's always common ground but most people are too proud or foolish to acknowledge it even if they see it.

West London

His rallies in the run up to the election were very reminiscent of Fascist rallies though. .

Yes I'd half agree with that but I'd also add that's why I'm a massive fan of the us Constitution and in some ways first past the post in the UK, it stops the "crazies" getting a foot in power, the constitution certainly curtails trump to a large extent exactly as it was designed for.

Personally I don't fear the people who get in power so much, I fear the people who can't"

So he's going around it. He's dismantling and undermining US institutions. Everything from the press to the FBI to the judiciary to the very notion that the role of President shouldn't be used to enrich yourself and your family.

The Republican party has also been ignoring long standing, unwritten, conventions which are just as important a part of the process.

Once many of these things are broken they may never be reconstituted.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A day without laughter is a day wasted..

"

It's a reliable place to laugh here, as Noncents gets churning out the BS

I cannot wait for the President to visit. I'm looking forward to seeing Owen Jones lose his shit and see how much private property the fascist - Antifa will destroy....it'll be anything but boring.

» Add a new message to this topic