FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > UKIP

UKIP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ercury OP   Man  over a year ago

Grantham

UKIP is undergoing a rebranding exercise, and this will involve abandonment of their traditional £ sign logo.

One of the new designs being touted, is of a Lion's head, and looks like the current Premier League logo!

Of more concern, is the possibility of Ms Waters being voted in as their new leader. She has links to an anti-sharia law platform, and that brings up thoughts of being anti-Islam.

Their conference is on in Torquay at the moment.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I See the AFD will be addressing the conference.I'm hoping for a "rivers of blood "speech for entertainment purposes.

By *utandbigMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Is homer there

What is even the point of UKIP anymore?

They're that rarest of things, a single issue party that actually got what it wanted, so I've got to wonder what else they're hoping to ruin.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"UKIP is undergoing a rebranding exercise, and this will involve abandonment of their traditional £ sign logo.

One of the new designs being touted, is of a Lion's head, and looks like the current Premier League logo!

Of more concern, is the possibility of Ms Waters being voted in as their new leader. She has links to an anti-sharia law platform, and that brings up thoughts of being anti-Islam.

Their conference is on in Torquay at the moment."

Well if they go on an anti-islam platform, and people still vote for them, then its very clear what the beliefs of those voters are.

"UKIP is undergoing a rebranding exercise, and this will involve abandonment of their traditional £ sign logo.

Well if they go on an anti-islam platform, and people still vote for them, then its very clear what the beliefs of those voters are."

Lets hope they do....and see all the neanderthals expose themselves....i personally think UKIP is the EDL training group

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Their conference is on in Torquay at the moment."

Almost exactly like the Britain First logo?

Almost exactly like the Britain First logo? "

Not good PR is it?

Only 7 replys ?

Crikey Nigel should have come back it would be 200 odd if he had

Grantham

[Removed by poster at 29/09/17 22:06:04]

Grantham

They didn't elect Ms Waters, instead going for the more moderate Henry Bolton, a retired army officer.

It doesn't really matter. Unless UKIP re-brands as a pro-brexit liberal party they wont get very far.

Their, and the Tory party's greatest mistake was reading the leave vote a green light for a more right-wing britain. In reality brexit was brought on by a bunch of disgruntled labour voters, and centre left, centre right liberals. The UKIP vote broke down pretty much 45/45% between labour and the tories, splitting between brexit at all cost, and brexit but someone is talking about the causation which is better.

So unless UKIP are prepared to admit that brexit was to use a bad analogy, "a illness" and as such it has "symptoms which need diagnosing and treating" they wont get very far.

As someone who has voted UKIP in the past , I think what has been proved , is that despite trying to say it wasn't a one person Party , is Nigel Farage , who I still like , it was !

Also what has been overlooked is that he and the rest of the remaining e m p s were going to leave if Waters got in !

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

With some luck, the party, its millionaire backer and former leaders will sink without trace like the toxic busted flush they are

"With some luck, the party, its millionaire backer and former leaders will sink without trace like the toxic busted flush they are "

There's always going to be people who will be in need of the very thin veneer of "I'm not racist, but..." that UKIP provides.

By *utandbigMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"With some luck, the party, its millionaire backer and former leaders will sink without trace like the toxic busted flush they are

There's always going to be people who will be in need of the very thin veneer of "I'm not racist, but..." that UKIP provides.

"

Exactly I agree

"With some luck, the party, its millionaire backer and former leaders will sink without trace like the toxic busted flush they are

Exactly I agree "

I think that will be the case now But I genuinely believe a Farage wasn't a Racist and did his best to rid the Party of any !

I suspect History will be kinder to him than the present

Exactly I agree I think that will be the case now But I genuinely believe a Farage wasn't a Racist and did his best to rid the Party of any !

I suspect History will be kinder to him than the present "

That doesn't mean that history will be kind, though.

I was going to write something disparaging about Farage and Ukip do you know what I can't ....I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who thinks he has an ounce of political, modersenist, encompassing politics in this world.

» Add a new message to this topic