FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Kushner Emails

Kushner Emails

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LCC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

What do people think of Kusnher and at least 5 other white house staff using private email servers? A normal part of government life, like Rice, Powell, Kerry and Clinton did? Or a massive hypocrisy as Trump called for Clinton to be jailed for its use, but doesn't seem to be calling for his son-in-law to be jailed?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What do people think of Kusnher and at least 5 other white house staff using private email servers? A normal part of government life, like Rice, Powell, Kerry and Clinton did? Or a massive hypocrisy as Trump called for Clinton to be jailed for its use, but doesn't seem to be calling for his son-in-law to be jailed?"

You're forgetting the golden rule.

IOKIYAR

It's OK if you are a Republican.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

No surprise at all

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

No surprise that the Trump camp are both liars as well as hypocrites. They should face the penalties that they loaded on Clinton, helping them to win the election. Stupid as well as gross hypocrites.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I'm waiting for Trump to order the DoJ to investigate him for treason (like crooked Hilary) and lead his supporters in the chant "LOCK HIM UP!".

Maybe someone from the NRA should just shoot him. (Just saying, mind, just like Donny boy said.)

By *tjohnspairCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

On a related theme..... I see twitter are doubling the available characters for tweets for some selected users..... hope Trump isn't one of those selected.... things will be twice as bad!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"No surprise that the Trump camp are both liars as well as hypocrites. They should face the penalties that they loaded on Clinton, helping them to win the election. Stupid as well as gross hypocrites. "

pretty much this..

Trump can rant like a school yard bully spouting piss and wind but these new disclosures only add to the growing evidence pile that will influence the GOP at the mid terms..

He is not an elected official so I can't see why not.

"He is not an elected official so I can't see why not.

"

He is, however, a white house official.

Cambridge

"

Neither was Clinton as secretary of state.

Cambridge

And Ivanka Trump too!

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

"

Neither was Clinton, Powell or Rice.

Its the height of hypocrisy and stupidity for the Trump administration to do this.

Im sure all those blowhards who were banging on here about Clintons emails wont have much to say about this.

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

Neither was Clinton as secretary of state. "

Hillary Clinton was the New York senator from 2001-2009, she then resigned to take the Secretary of state position 2009-2013. She held elected position all the way to that job.

moston

"Hillary Clinton was the New York senator from 2001-2009, she then resigned to take the Secretary of state position 2009-2013. She held elected position all the way to that job."

Well that's OK then, I guess you have totally explained why according to Trump when Clinton used a private email server it was treason and she should be locked up for it but when it is his daughter and son in law (who he has employed in the White House in direct violation of Federal Law) its no big deal!Guess its similar to the many good people marching round a synagogue in the night behind nazi flags chanting nazi slogans were just exercising their first amendment rights while black sportsmen taking a knee to protest police brutality against ethnic minorities are ungrateful sons of bitches who should be fired!

Funny how those with power and extreme political ideologies think the rules that apply to others should not apply to them, and it is even stranger how many support them but wont come strait out and say I am a bigot and love bigots who share my beliefs.

south west , continental

"Hillary Clinton was the New York senator from 2001-2009, she then resigned to take the Secretary of state position 2009-2013. She held elected position all the way to that job.

Well that's OK then, I guess you have totally explained why according to Trump when Clinton used a private email server it was treason and she should be locked up for it but when it is his daughter and son in law (who he has employed in the White House in direct violation of Federal Law) its no big deal!Guess its similar to the many good people marching round a synagogue in the night behind nazi flags chanting nazi slogans were just exercising their first amendment rights while black sportsmen taking a knee to protest police brutality against ethnic minorities are ungrateful sons of bitches who should be fired!

Funny how those with power and extreme political ideologies think the rules that apply to others should not apply to them, and it is even stranger how many support them but wont come strait out and say I am a bigot and love bigots who share my beliefs."

I was merely stating a fact. I don't support anyone old bean! Have a good day.

moston

"I was merely stating a fact. I don't support anyone old bean! Have a good day. "

But you did even if you did not mean to. Because by that statement of fact you lent support to a previous poster who claimed that because the Trump family and the majority of his staff had never held public office in their own right it was OK for them to use private email servers whereas the same was not the case for Clinton because she had held public office.

south west , continental

"I was merely stating a fact. I don't support anyone old bean! Have a good day.

But you did even if you did not mean to. Because by that statement of fact you lent support to a previous poster who claimed that because the Trump family and the majority of his staff had never held public office in their own right it was OK for them to use private email servers whereas the same was not the case for Clinton because she had held public office."

south west , continental

Interesting, implication and assuming are not good traits. I support no one and assume nothing.

Read what you want, hear what you want. I was merely stating a fact about Hillary Clinton being elected. That's historic fact.

Cambridge

"Interesting, implication and assuming are not good traits. I support no one and assume nothing.

Read what you want, hear what you want. I was merely stating a fact about Hillary Clinton being elected. That's historic fact."

She wasn't elected as secretary of state was she?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Hillary Clinton was the New York senator from 2001-2009, she then resigned to take the Secretary of state position 2009-2013. She held elected position all the way to that job."

and with all whitehouse appointments once they are offered a position in the administration they give up their elected office.... her senate seat was eventually taken up by kirsten gillibrand (remebmber the name.. potential 2020 democratic presidential candidate)

Hillary Clinton was the New York senator from 2001-2009, she then resigned to take the Secretary of state position 2009-2013. She held elected position all the way to that job.

and with all whitehouse appointments once they are offered a position in the administration they give up their elected office.... her senate seat was eventually taken up by kirsten gillibrand (remebmber the name.. potential 2020 democratic presidential candidate)"

I really like Kirsten. I voted her for Senate. Coming from upstate NY, her stance on guns is more moderate/conservative than many democrats, which puts her in a good position nationally.

I can think of a few people I'd rather have as the 2020 nominee, but she would still be ace. I think she'll be the next female star of the democratic party.

As for the OP, I think it's ridiculously hypocritical. But then, most things about this administration are laughably hypocritical.

"What do people think of Kusnher and at least 5 other white house staff using private email servers? A normal part of government life, like Rice, Powell, Kerry and Clinton did? Or a massive hypocrisy as Trump called for Clinton to be jailed for its use, but doesn't seem to be calling for his son-in-law to be jailed?"

Hillary sent military related secrets on an unsecured server and they didn't! I think.

Cambridge

"What do people think of Kusnher and at least 5 other white house staff using private email servers? A normal part of government life, like Rice, Powell, Kerry and Clinton did? Or a massive hypocrisy as Trump called for Clinton to be jailed for its use, but doesn't seem to be calling for his son-in-law to be jailed?

Hillary sent military related secrets on an unsecured server and they didn't! I think. "

What about Kerry, Rice and Powell? They were in the sane position as her, discussing similar things I would imagine.

"What do people think of Kusnher and at least 5 other white house staff using private email servers? A normal part of government life, like Rice, Powell, Kerry and Clinton did? Or a massive hypocrisy as Trump called for Clinton to be jailed for its use, but doesn't seem to be calling for his son-in-law to be jailed?

Hillary sent military related secrets on an unsecured server and they didn't! I think.

What about Kerry, Rice and Powell? They were in the sane position as her, discussing similar things I would imagine. "

Well in that case, guilty as...

And?......? What?

Cambridge

And?......? What?"

Well you see where there are question marks, those are questions. Joining in with the thread revolves around you answering those questions.

» Add a new message to this topic